rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thoughts on silence

thoughts on silence

Any body have anecdotes or success using the silent treatment on a gf/fiance/wife/dirty hooker? Specifically, if they are complaining or bitching at you for supposed wrongs you have committed. In my experience, engaging them briefly in the beginning to acknowledge their gripe and then sitting quietly while doing other things or driving works best. It usually takes them a few minutes of yappinh before they realize they are being ignored. I have had my woman do this...then realize i am not listening. We sit in silence for hours sometimes if we are driving somewhere. Then 45 min later she will go..."sooo are we just not talking anymore then?"

Every single time it is all i can do not to start laughing.

The tried and true, "are you finished?" is always a good one too.

thoughts on silence

I find my self saying this line from Pulp Fiction to woman..

"Thats when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence."

some variation of that works for, just carter it the situation theres 100 different ways to say it.