rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women don't make sense v. 230535

I would post this under the I just had sex thread, but I didn't get laid so I choose not to dishonor the thread with my failure. Anyway, went out with a chick this weekend. She invited me back to her house. We make out, cop and feel etc... Whenever I go to pull off her panties or touch her vagina, I get denied. This happened eight times. Eventually I get pissed off and express my unhappiness at the situation. She says she's it's too much if we have sex since we just met each other.

Eventually we reach a compromise to our stalemate -

We won't have sex, but she agrees to allow me to tie her up, gag her, and jack off on her. I always keep my BDSM implements in the trunk of my car of my car for this very reason. I don't get understand her logic.

'Vanilla sex is too radical, but yeah getting bound and ball-gagged while my suitor performs a one man bukkake performance on me with BDSM undertones sounds acceptable'.

A good example on why you shouldn't engage women on a logical level. When I see her again, her vagina is going to get massacred. Even God will weep at the things i'm going to do to her.

that hamster is a hell of a thing.

women often rationalize that as long as there is not P in V penetration, its not sex and she can do whatever she wants and not be a slut.

remarkable that you were able to get her to allow that even while denying straight sex.

Now go close some ass and make her pay for her foolishness.

and report back.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Maybe she had a pussy problem-her period, vaginosis, yeast infection, herpes outbreak

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (08-11-2013 12:50 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Maybe she had a pussy problem-her period, vaginosis, yeast infection, herpes outbreak

Or a penis. Maybe she was a pre-op tranny [Image: confused.gif]

Team Nachos

All distinct possibilities. Except the tranny one, or she has the best tranny transforming surgeon ever.

Not a joke, I was out w/Mcqueen. I met a tranny. Two words- smoking hot. She parties at the bigger clubs in Hollywood, and all the big name DJs (EC Twins springs to mind) and club dudes fawn over her. Its kind of ridiculous actually.

I have tranny 6th sense, so I was only fooled for 30 seconds.

Sidenote, found out she has a 7 inch cock. wtf. Imagine the suprise when you met a model-esque girl, rub up aqainst her, then find a 7 inch schlong. =(.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (08-13-2013 02:32 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Sidenote, found out she has a 7 inch cock. wtf. Imagine the suprise when you met a model-esque girl, rub up aqainst her, then find a 7 inch schlong. =(.

Sounds like you were pretty surprised!!!!

[Image: kermit.gif][Image: hump.gif]

Quote: (08-11-2013 01:16 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

All distinct possibilities. Except the tranny one, or she has the best tranny transforming surgeon ever.

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/the-mos...tion-ever/

Read until the end. Be disturbed.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"