rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenage Cashier Bans Creepy Beta from Restaurant

This was in the recent Date Lab thread, but deserves independent discussion. Should I be outraged that a minimum wage teenager has the power to ban anyone who makes her feel vaguely "uncomfortable" because she lacks social graces? Or should I be happy that I'm not a creepy weirdo, and sincere forthright guys like me get rewarded?

[Image: me.jpg?w=460]
My favorite restaurant nowadays, the Olney Panera Bread, banned me from their location. I had asked one of the cashiers for her number several weeks ago, but even after she politely declined, my friend and I frequently returned to eat there. We became friendly with the other employees, and we really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Thus, we came back a lot. We came here 3-4 times each week. This made up most of my social life for the summer, as pathetic as that sounds. In the end, the cashier felt uncomfortable with us because she saw us so frequently and misconstrued our visits as harassment. It was never my intention to be bothersome to anyone.

Most recently, a different cashier confided that the other cashier hated me, even though I always greeted her and asked how she was. Beyond a simple “hi, how are you?” I never acted disrespectfully. I treated her very kindly and avoided flirting with her. As of this blog post, I am over it all. I am relieved that the stress is behind me (It is indeed stressful to be banned from somewhere so close to your heart).

I asked Izzy for her number, and she said no. That was the issue. I disagree with calling that harassment.

Even though she turned me down, I moved on, and I continued to return to this Panera because my friend and I made a lot of new friends other than Izzy. Maybe you thought I just wanted to see Izzy, and I made her uncomfortable by frequenting this place a lot. Visiting Panera made up most of my social life for the summer, as pathetic as that sounds. In the end, the cashier felt uncomfortable with us because she saw us so frequently and misconstrued our visits as harassment. It was never my intention to be bothersome to anyone. I always greeted her and asked how she was. After a while, I stopped interacting with her because I discovered that she hated me. Beyond a simple "hi, how are you?" I never said anything else to her. I never acted disrespectfully. I treated her very kindly and avoided flirting with her.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/panera-bread-olney

This guy:

1. Had no game.
2. Scared the cat.
3. Harassed the cat.
4. Forced the cat to react.

He is a beta orbiter and kept stalking the girl under guise of seeing other people there. Classic creeper move.

If Roosh wrote a book on this guy, it'd be called "Delusional Day Bang".

edit: 2nd edition title.

I think Ali has this right but at least the dude knows where all da poon at.

Panera 9/10 will go back

Quote:Quote:

Izzy would be the barista and bread baker since she eschews customer interaction but is also way too hot not to be contributing somewhere. I do not regret asking for her number even though Johnny and Jake talk shit about me to Izzy behind my back. Izzy assumes that I am here to flirt with all the cashiers and get their numbers when in reality I was only interested in asking for Izzy's number. While the other cashiers are really attractive as well, it would be weird if I asked one of them for their number when I have already asked for Izzy's number.

The dude sounds like Hinckley.

Take care of those titties for me.

Countdown to MikeCf and Westcoast.
[attachment=13645]

^^^They'll post after doing their Panera Bread lunch write ups from today.

Quote: (08-04-2013 03:50 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

This guy:

1. Had no game.
2. Scared the cat.
3. Harassed the cat.
4. Forced the cat to react.

He is a beta orbiter and kept stalking the girl under guise of seeing other people there. Classic creeper move.

If Roosh wrote a book on this guy, it'd be called "Delusional Day Bang".

edit: 2nd edition title.

5. The cat was under 18

Part 2 of the series of books on this dude would be called 'rain man game'

Beta Baker does far more damage than the feminist movement. To continue the cat metaphor, he scared it bad enough to run under the couch. She in essence becomes unavailable to other men due to the extreme nature of the incident. Over time it'll come back out, but it still takes away from our potential percentages.

These guys are our real enemy, and there are an army of them laying a path of destruction.

Quote: (08-04-2013 04:57 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Beta Baker does far more damage than the feminist movement. To continue the cat metaphor, he scared it bad enough to run under the couch. She in essence becomes unavailable to other men due to the extreme nature of the incident. Over time it'll come back out, but it still takes away from our potential percentages.

These guys are our real enemy, and there are an army of them laying a path of destruction.

I don't even know if we can call him beta? If he was beta he would not be hitting on women he is attracted to. He would just say, "wow I met this really cute girl who totally smiled at me when she took my order!" (that would be the end of the story).

His story is "I met this girl and learned her work schedule and made sure to go to her store when she was working multiple times per week all summer. I tried to get her phone number but she wasn't interested. One of the other workers also told me that I creeped her out."

That said, he has no game. He has very high IQ(was in a phd program at uc berkeley for the hard sciences, and i believe it because of his extreme social ineptitude.

This dude is not the enemy. The guys who have no game who try to hit on women anyways make them grateful that there are guys who have game and know what to do. Also, he is only 23. I had weak game at that age so I can't make fun of him too much.

Send him an invite to the forum. That dude could be something with some guidance.

There's a LOT more to this story than what we're getting. It's hard to really decide who to blame here.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Parlay's Top 5 fast food lunch joints with the most gameable poon:

1. Surf Taco(employees and customers)
2. Panera Bread(customers)
3. Moe's Southwest Grill(employees and customers)
4. Applebee's(employees)
5. Taco Bell(employees)

I'd add Hooter's and Tilted Kilt but the girls dress slutty there as uniforms.
They're not civilians and their bitch shields are high.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-04-2013 05:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Send him an invite to the forum. That dude could be something with some guidance.

He is posting comments in response to his own Date Lab article. If you want to go over there, you can respond to him and tell him to come over here and register on September 1. I'm pretty sure he will do it. I think Tuthmosis was banned from commenting on the Date Lab articles due to his use of the word "vagina."

This guy's Yelp comments are a train wreck.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (08-04-2013 08:29 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

This guy's Yelp comments are a train wreck.

Damn- I read some of them, you aren't kidding. This guy sounds really odd and spergy- like

He also recounts how he recently had the cops called on him by the staff at another Panera!

Any one who gets kicked out of two Paneras is obviously acting weird

Not blaming the girl for this one-sounds like she had good reason to be concerned

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I thought it was just the Olmey Panera. Are you sure? I think he might have sanitized his posts now.

Quote: (08-05-2013 07:17 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

I thought it was just the Olmey Panera. Are you sure? I think he might have sanitized his posts now.

He also posted about the Panera in Kentlands. That is where the police were called on him and his friends.

Wasn't the point that a snotnosed pussy has the right to deny services just by using the c word?

And, this meant amputating another individual's social life, by the looks of it. Imagine cutting off this brat from her Facebook?

this guy needs to learn soup game.

Quote: (08-05-2013 08:27 PM)polymath Wrote:  

What is soup game? I know who soup is and have seen him post on a variety of topics... what is considered his specialty?

Quote: (08-05-2013 08:52 PM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

What is soup game? I know who soup is and have seen him post on a variety of topics... what is considered his specialty?

As far as I can tell, his specialty is online game, hipster game, and although he hasn't yet perfected it, amputee game.

no pu$$y for you !!!

[Image: roses+are+red+violets+are+blue+_a29cbc72...6d8915.jpg]

Fag.

No one else would give so much as a shit. Panera? Really? Get TFO.

Good news is I know exactly where this place is. I'll report back once I've banged this "Izzy" and post it as a Yelp review.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Instead of busting on this guy anymore, I'd like to be constructive and try to help him (in case he's reading) and anyone else who finds themselves in a similar situation.

First, it goes without saying you should never "ask out" a woman where you hang out. Or where you work. Because if she says no -- well, look at what happened.

So what do you do? Simple: flirt in the margins. Make smart comments. Involve her in your group. Get her group to meet up with your group. Socialize as if it's high school (life really is high school in a way). Keep it light and flirtatious.

I know some of you might think "Wait -- but he'd get friend-zoned that way." That would not necessarily happen. You can't be friend-zoned if you're not friends per se. If he sticks around making Roissy-type comments and observations, he'd be too aloof to friend-zone.

So how could he have eventually moved in on her and made it work?

Easy: the way I did. I made this work by turning the tables. If you build flirtatious rapport with a woman yet don't ask her out, she starts to unconsciously think you've rejected her and/or something is wrong with her.

This was my way of operating in my old office (which I'd mentioned in previous posts). I knew I couldn't ask women out directly because rejection would make coming back to work too awkward. So I'd hang out with them, flirt with them, but never quite "move in" on them.

Eventually, I drove at least three of women (on different occasions) to the point where they were exasperated with me. Two of them asked me out directly and another asked me what the eff was up with me and was I gay (hahahaha). But this changed the dynamic and let me avoid the sorry situation this guy ended up in.

This guy could have done all this. Or he could have used some of the other techniques I've mentioned on here: asking to borrow money, asking for a ride home, etc.

I really think the concept of directly asking out a woman is dated and guys need to find ways of doing it without doing it. These are not women from a 1980s sitcom you're dealing with. These are jaded women who have grown up with social media surrounded by lapdog Betas. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky's romance is the stuff of days gone by. You try to make like them and you turn yourself into Urkel.