rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman asks random guys for sex on the street 14 times...gets rejected 7 times

A bit of a ridiculous 'experiment'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...iment.html

Her boyfriend did the same experiment first for a hundred straight rejections. Though interestingly a couple of girls said maybe, if he had any kind of game after the initial incredibly direct opener he would totally have got the bang.

He also got a drink thrown in his face, which is ok I suppose? How dare a man ask a women openly and directly for sex! Assaulting him is totally fine for thinking you can just ask for sex!

This video is the chick's exercise in narcissism, where she knew the outcome, but decided to repeat her boyfriend's experiment anyway.

Quote:Quote:

It's obvious that even the men who want to sleep with her seem suspicious - or think that the whole thing must be a joke.

You'd be stupid to not be cautious.

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:09 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

she's bangable for sure.

However, it is hard to understand what exactly would happen because I know me personally would be on defense wondering why a chick is instantly asking me for sex and wonder what her angle is.

I've had women legitimately throw themselves at me for sex, and I felt it was too quick, my natural response was to back up. Would I have banged them? Certainly, but I felt awkward having been approached, and maybe that is attributed to my feelings that sexual dynamics should be lead by a man, not lead by a woman.

Who knows, I just know in most of these gentlemen who said no's shoes, I don't disagree with how they reacted.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

I would say no myself because I would have to understand that there is a 99.9% chance it isn't legit. A cute girl, without sexual diseases, who doesn't want compensation, who isn't looking to set you up in any kind of way etc. randomly asking you to have sex just isn't in modern human females socio-bio makeup unless in extreme circumstances (as you have Brad Pitt looks or incredible status etc.)

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:25 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

It's obvious that even the men who want to sleep with her seem suspicious - or think that the whole thing must be a joke.

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:27 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

she's bangable for sure.

However, it is hard to understand what exactly would happen because I know me personally would be on defense wondering why a chick is instantly asking me for sex and wonder what her angle is.

Like waking up and missing a kidney. Or getting mugged by her pimp.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Men been rightly cautious and the statements "men obviously want to fuck her" and "some of them obviously want to hold on to the fantasy" highly hamsteristic. [Image: dodgy.gif]
Let her go try that shit in Brixton.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

At least 50% of the guys said yes. Here a good looking, young guy ask 100 girls for sex and got rejected 100 times!

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/202868/d...-with-him/

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:44 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

At least 50% of the guys said yes. Here a good looking, young guy ask 100 girls for sex and got rejected 100 times!

That reaction at 1:10. I don't what to say. Self-righteous bitch comes to mind.

edit: IMO that wasn't a knee-jerk reaction, she wanted to feel violated.

when a woman gives herself you it's never like this

Some women lured some guy to a roof top to be robbed in NYC with the promise of sex... two or three thugs were waiting for him an maced him an he fell to his death..... I would be "spicious"

On a side not her ass looks pretty good in those shorts

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:44 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The 50% rate is inaccurate. It was 100%. Every single man wanted to fuck her, they just realized it was a set-up. If there was some way to guarantee that it wasn't a set up then every dude would've boned her.

The guy's video is more interesting. This dude is good looking. A clean cut white boy- he doesn't look dangerous or weird. Can you imagine what would happen if an average looking dude with a shaved head and goatee tried this? He'd probably go to jail. I'm surprised how instantaneous the rejections were. A reflexive reaction, they didn't even evaluate him sexually.

Quote: (07-30-2013 05:05 PM)LeCorbusier Wrote:  

A reflexive reaction, they didn't even evaluate him sexually.

Their social status is in jeopardy. The longer they spend thinking about it the more their slut-o-meter goes up.

Two Iranian women approached me in Dubai. They found out I was American and asked me back to their place immediately, saying they had never been with an American man before.

I passed, like you said - it would have been stupid not to be cautious.

As silly as these videos are, next time I hear some dumb bitch complaining about double standards. Or why if a guy has numerous sexual partners he is considered cool, but if a woman does she's a slut.

I will show these two videos.

Also: After watching the dudes rejection video, I noticed the hottest girls were the kindest. The ugliest ones were harsher in their rejections.

If he asked 100 women who were alone I'm sure one would have said yes. It seemed like ever girl he asked was in a group which we all know is a big no no.

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:35 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:27 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

she's bangable for sure.

Like waking up and missing a kidney. Or getting mugged by her pimp.

I would assume she was a prostitute or undercover police pretending to be a prostitute as part of a sting operation. (I am in los angeles though, and the cops are assholes here). either way, I would probably just laugh.

So what did she do with the guys who said yes? It'd be rude to offer it up and then leave the guy with blue balls.

Quote: (07-30-2013 11:16 PM)LooTa Wrote:  

So what did she do with the guys who said yes? It'd be rude to offer it up and then leave the guy with blue balls.

One word......FLAKE.[Image: angry.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

The best thing would to do would to have immediately twirled her and checked out her ass or grab her tit or something

Quote: (07-30-2013 11:32 PM)soup Wrote:  

The best thing would to do would to have immediately twirled her and checked out her ass or grab her tit or something

That's what I was thinking - instead of saying 'uhhhh yeah ok' put your arm around her, usher her down the nearest alley and give her a knee-trembler against the dumpster.

Surely the video evidence of her consenting would be enough to hold off a rape charge.

What was this woman attempting to prove? The obvious?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-31-2013 02:17 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I agree it's a bit retarded to be inventing hot water like this, but in the age of denialism where many hamsters claim that women are (meant to be) just as sexual, aggressive and horny as men, it sometimes bears repeating the truth.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-31-2013 02:17 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

She probably had a discussion with a guy, and it probably came up that guys have a harder time getting sex.

She had probably rationalised that it wasn't.

What would be a good reply for this situation? Girl comes up to ridicule you and play with you in front of cameras, what is a good response to mind fuck them back, or even make them intrigued with you when the camera goes off?