rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mentor / Coach needed

Mentor / Coach needed

Hey guys

I've been reading this forum for a while but never been writing much here.
I'm seriously seeking a coach. I have fear of approach and all I've done so far didn't help. I managed to push myself to do approaches but it never helps for the future ones and I only do them when I'm drunk.

Some of you may already be coaching other guys or might be looking for a challenge. I will need quality time one on one and I will be happy to pay the cost for it. I'm also happy to travel to your city (preferably in Europe ) and do the coaching there.

I have prioritised this issue as it is affecting my life in a way that I going about girls all the time but don't do much about it and it stops my productivity.

About me: 26 years old, above average look, 6ft tall, good sense of humour, well travelled and educated.

If you have time / are willing / interested in helping me please either write here or PM me.

Thank you

Mentor / Coach needed

I will help you over Skype. PM me if you want

Mentor / Coach needed

I live in Miami. If you're interested in taking a trip here, I'll coach you for a weekend.

Mentor / Coach needed

Hearing someone like yourself talk about his real-life experience may help...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25773-...#pid494959

Mentor / Coach needed

If anyone is in the south of England I would appreciate it too (similar description to the OP, just a bit younger). PM me

Mentor / Coach needed

Thanks Giovonny for the offer but I much prefer in person. Are you only available via Skype?
G Trooper that's a great idea; it would be costly for me to get there but will come there if I don't find an option in Europe.
And thanks Nomad77 for the link I'll read it now

Mentor / Coach needed

If you are in the UK, you may want to contact this guy: http://www.krauserpua.com

Mentor / Coach needed

I might be able to give some advice if you find you can only do approaches while drunk.

I did a post on sober game recently: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25236-...pid478144a

Its hard to get into, but once you do your game will change 1000%.

Feel free to give me a pm.

Mentor / Coach needed

I dont think you should pay for it when there are so many puas online that are always looking for a wingman.

You could move to London, stay here for few months, meet up with lots of pua's and im sure your game will improve a lot.

Im staying in London all summer, send me a PM if you are going to be here. I have influenced many guys to start approaching. I am always approaching.

Mentor / Coach needed

^^^ In my opinion approach anxiety is just a symptom of a deeper psychological problem. I would bet 20 bucks there are other symptoms of anti-game the OP has besides the approach issue. I do see a future in Alpha Psychoanalysis. A beta recovery program of sorts. However, it won't be free.

Mentor / Coach needed

Actually I don't have approach anxiety so I am not sure where you got that from but approach anxiety is really no different than stage fright and some of the biggest performers still suffer from that. Do I suffer from approach anxiety sometimes, sure I do and I don't know of anyone that doesn't.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05...22146.html

@Purple I see you are one of these Alpha master guys [Image: smile.gif]

Mentor / Coach needed

Quote: (07-30-2013 08:05 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Actually I don't have approach anxiety so I am not sure where you got that from but approach anxiety is really no different than stage fright and some of the biggest performers still suffer from that. Do I suffer from approach anxiety sometimes, sure I do and I don't know of anyone that doesn't.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05...22146.html

@Purple I see you are one of these Alpha master guys [Image: smile.gif]

Sorry, I don't understand, I was addressing acer's approach issue. No worries, I am certainly not an alpha master as you so lovingly refer to me, but I'm trying. Thanks for the support!

Mentor / Coach needed

@Purple Sorry this was my mistake. I was on the wrong thread.

Mentor / Coach needed

Acer, I think you are on the right path. Some people benefit from in person mentoring. It's a form of psychoanalysis when there is a strong chemistry between student and teacher. For people who are experiential learners a good teacher is of paramount importance. I have over 10,000 hours of teaching at all levels of the American educational system and I have observed the power of positive reinforcement and modeling over and over. Some say that those who can't do, teach. This is true in a lot of cases. However, some of the best batting coaches in the major leagues were not good enough to play in the majors, yet they coach in the majors. I have also met great family therapists whose personal lives were in shambles (however, had the patients known their therapists personal lives were in shambles the therapy wouldn't have worked... this is known as maintaining good boundaries). My point? Just like with the female part of the game, do not settle for the first mentor that comes along, you want a 10. In the soft sciences there are so many unforseen variables between any two people and there are so many quacks (there are more bad therapists/mentors/teachers/life coaches than there are good), so go with the chemistry you feel between you and your game coach. There must be chemistry. You both must feel extremely positive about one another. And remember, in a true learning relationship the teacher becomes the student. I would go with someone who has a balanced game, a pure pick up artist may do more harm than good. I believe cultivating a positive vibe via the letting go of arrogance and the myth of scarcity creates an ego void of needing approval. Fear of rejection (or failure) is the main reason most men don't approach women. So, one must go deep into the questions of "Why do I live in fear?" and "Why do I care so much about what other people think of me?"... and of course, in the end, only you can answer that.

Mentor / Coach needed

Have you tried taking three deep breaths before the approach?
I don't think approach anxiety ever completely dies but it can be managed after many approaches. Three deep breaths can help manage anxiety in the meantime.

Mentor / Coach needed

You get what you pay for. A lot of cats tend to be cheap and wonder why they're still at the same stage of game after months and years.

You want a top notch college education? Go to Harvard. You want a cheap degree? Go to junior college.

Also, be careful who you wing with. Some guys are fucking clueless and will only steer you wrong and teach you new bad habits.

I understand its hard but your best bet, is to probably start going out solo and OBSERVE who locally is killing it with the lasses. There are always a couple guys who are locals who are very good. Befriend them, buy them drinks and start hanging out with them; you'll learn a lot.

Good luck