rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gf issue who can help?

Gf issue who can help?

She asked to go cycling with her i said maybe will have too see. Gf tried to get hold of me but i didnt have my phone on me. Sent me a long text saying basically i am ignoring her because i dont want to see her. Responded with "Lame"

She sent "One day im going to stay angry with you and your going to regret it"

Responded with "Fuck off"

Seen phone go off with 2 messages

She put "Jokes please don't be annoyed i felt like i had to say it too you rather then just leave it. I will leave you alone let me know when you want to do something. Love you"

hour later

Her: You alright with me?

I know i dont text or see her often but felt it was a step too far texting me i would regret it. I flipped the script to get hand.

Now chaps how do i handle it from here without backtracking?

Gf issue who can help?

ignore the previous situation. you have the hand. go be nice to her and fuck her well.

"Hey where you are lets go eat"
or
"come over at 7 bring the movies, I'll feed you chocolates"

point is. ignore her powerplay as she backtracked. In asian cultures one of the most valuable things you can do to someone is not acknowledging the loss of face when it happens.

Gf issue who can help?

yeah, you are being too mean if you ignore her after the two negs. you have to switch it up. "lame" + fuck off" were plenty to show you don't need her.