rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drake Forehead Tat: Drake's Sending Threats!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/24...69081.html

Quote:Quote:

"The guy who tatted is a f*cking as*hole though, I will tell you that," he said. "I don't f*ck with that guy. F*ck you to that tat artist by the way. And you should lose your job and should never do tattoos again and I don't f*ck with you. And if I ever see you, I'm a f*ck you up."

Here's what the tattoo artist said.

"She was really psyched about it. She had the sh*tty font all picked out on her iPhone ready to go and was pretty adamant about putting it on her forehead," he said. "She acted as if she had planned it out for a while, but I'm not really sure how much extended coherent thought could actually go into getting such a stupid tattoo on your forehead.

This is fucking hilarious.

Nope.

I'm trying to imagine how I would react if Drake threatened to fuck me up.

This happened two years ago.....

Plus he is trolling. People for get this guy is in actor... I'm just saying.

Here is Drake actually pissed off at something:

@10secs in you see his world crash down... can't act that.

[Image: tumblr_lxzrwnjhHC1r1cz1io1_500.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

"I hate a actor that plays a rapper".- The Late Big Pun.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Yo, I know--from having been told repeatedly by credible people--that Drake is a bitch and a phony and a pussy, and that his music is whack, but can someone embed the one or two representative or most famous songs (or clips) that can illustrate this for me?

I've actually managed to never (knowingly) listen to his shit. I know that may seem hard to believe, but keep in mind that: (1) I don't listen to the radio (even on the Internet that much); (2) I don't go to clubs (especially the kind that would play his shit); and (3) I listen to mostly old music (including rap or hip-hop or R&B or whatever the fuck he does).

Thanks in advance.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Haha
A radio personality in New York refers to drake as "the pretty albino girl".

That about sums it up for me.

Come on guys everyone know Drake is pretty much singing and rapping for the ladies nothing more or nothing less. I actually went to one of his free concerts he was with Birdman at the University California Santa Barbara in like 2009 and bitches were going crazy, like throwing panties on the stage and shit. He raps for the bitches and he knows his market cause they buy his albums.

Drake's early stuff was alright, but he was always too thirsty.

I don't think I've listened to his shit after "Find Your Love."

I liked this:

Most of that was because he sampled a classic old-school song:

And, yes, it is probably for the women. Dude gets paid.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I got a bj from a fat chick once. She was adamant about putting drake on before gettin down.

She passed out on my dick during one of his gayest songs. Worst night ever. Only went home with her because she came up o me and shoved her hand down my pants jerking me off in the middle of the dancefloor.

Quote: (07-11-2013 05:11 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I got a bj from a fat chick once. She was adamant about putting drake on before gettin down.

She passed out on my dick during one of his gayest songs. Worst night ever. Only went home with her because she came up o me and shoved her hand down my pants jerking me off in the middle of the dancefloor.

haha

[Image: hungry-hungry-hippos-small.jpg]

Quote: (07-11-2013 05:11 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I think you were attacked by a Fat Chick who was well versed in Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Once she engaged you there was only ever one outcome. If it's any consolation, you were never a match for such educated fatness.

She's clearly internalised much of it.

Attack few with many [pounds]
And my opponent
Will be weak.

I am
Ten [pounds]
To his one;
Many
Against
His few.

If men are tired,
Morale low,
Strength exhausted,
Treasure spent;
Then the feudal lords
Will exploit the disarry

"If men are tired" - You were drained from approaching all night

"Morale low" - She put on Drake.

"Treasure spent" - You spent your cash on booze.

"Then the feudal lords"- Fat chicks.

"Will exploit the disarry" - Give you a blowjob.

best part of the story is that the tattoo artist didn't even know who drake was.

"goofnugget r&b artist"

that sums it up

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat