rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big Bang Theory: How Women Ruin Male Camaraderie

[Image: the-big-bang-theory-s2-ep-20(7).jpg]

The Big Bang Theory premiered in 2007 and quickly became a popular show. Like most shows directed at men, it eventually took acquired a female following eventually leading to the devolution of the show to a cesspool of narcissistic female-centric preening.

Generally, the show was about four nerdy guys, all of whom are highly intelligent scientists or engineers, just engaging in a good bit of dorky fun. They blew shit up, played video games and engaged in hilarious antics. A waitress lived across from the main two characters and often provided a female view that balanced the show, provided conflict and serious eye candy.

A review of the characters is needed.

[Image: 81631221d8e826d1c6123a.jpg]

Sheldon Cooper: Alpha male of the group. A clear sociopathic narcissist who is completely self-absorbed. He only cares about his life and his rules. A complete creature of habit, he can easily be manipulated but is also a great manipulator if he so chooses. His relationship with Penny is highly interesting, but beyond the scope of this writeup.

[Image: penny-big-bang-theory1.jpg]

Penny: Last name = unknown. Regardless, a typical female seeking to become an actress while waiting tables at a Cheesecake Factory. While she has put on weight in intervening years, in the first two seasons, she was smoking hot. I don't know about you, but if I had a chance to fuck one celebrity, it might be her.

Anyway, she is pleasant, positive & generally a decent person. She dates a menagerie of bad boys, alphas and the whole gamut. The relationship with Leonard makes no sense as Sheldon is the obvious choice. Regardless, she isn't as dumb as portrayed and has some masculine traits.

[Image: 200px-Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg]

Leonard Hofstadter: Number two in the group. He is a clear genius like Sheldon, but not as self-absorbed nor as consumed to acquire knowledge. He nurses a serious crush on Penny, which is enabled by Sheldon's asexuality early in the series and the other two men's complete and utter lack of game. He is the best person of the group and plays the straight man. He is the peacemaker and is often subject to Sheldon's narcissistic draining.

[Image: 594066366f46283ff28a73.jpg]

Howard Wolowitz: A Jewish nerd who lacks a doctorate. He lives with his mother and is often the man tasked with mocking PUA & game in order to slake the thirst of female & game-denialist viewers. He isn't all bad, but is very self-absorbed, but in a codependent way. He has a weird relationship with Raj. He gets an attractive wife in later seasons that is 100% unbelievable.

[Image: rPyn833036.jpg]
Raj Koothrappali: The omega of the group. Completely unable to talk to females without alcohol, he often speaks through Howard. Like the others, he is intelligent. His sense of style is awful. There really isn't much else to say about his character.

The show is certainly interesting in earlier seasons, the exegesis has shown the deleterious effect of female input on a show can have.

The show, even from its inception, was blue-pill and female-centric. It was tolerable when it was just Penny, as she clearly was the star of the show. She effortlessly manipulates the men in the show, besides Sheldon. She usually is able to find a more crude way to manipulate Sheldon outside of using her good looks.

The guys have no game and in later seasons, apparently they all get girlfriends. I stopped watching the show because of this reason, as it became a female-centric show based on relationship conflict. As usual, women find where men are congregating, take an interest and pair off with the males. Although, in this show, it is completely unbelievable as the women they get are way too good-looking for their status.

[Image: racism-anyway-sign.jpg]

Consider this post at Womanist Musings.

As usual, a feminist uses misogyny and racism as a reason to not talk about the reality of the show. This woman appears to be upset a white person referred to an Indian man as a "boy." Her criticism is completely unfounded and not based in the reality of how women perceive Raj. They focus on the word "boy" and how it has been used to infantilize brown-skinned men - which is true. However, what makes them think that it was used as such here?

Raj can't even talk to women without alcohol - you think that this woman would call him a rank misogynist? No, he suddenly becomes an accomplished scientist with no reference to his supreme lack of self-esteem and social comportment. As usual, feminists need to avoid talking about reality in order to keep their delusions about everybody hating them afloat.

They also talk about slut-shaming. Once again, watch the episode they are talking about. She doesn't get shamed by anybody - she is admitting her guilt over sleeping with an omega who also is a friend of her boyfriend. However, in a feminist world, morality centers around their own emotional state, so everybody else is nothing but chop liver.

Here, we see feminists looking for ways to get offended. That is criticism that is laid at their feet often and for good reason. They need to live in a constant state of anger directed at others in order to never have to deal with their own hatred. This is classic obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, but leave that aside for another post.

[Image: 161.png]

Consider this post by a woman calling herself "Mommy Rotten."

What we see is typical female narcissism. An individual woman is raped? 1 in 4 are raped in their life, 1 in 3 one days when she realizes she will have to settle for a beta. An individual woman likes basketball? How dare you stereotype women as not liking sports? I like basketball!

So what. Just because you do doesn't mean the stereotype is false. Men are sexually attracted to women - just because a handful are attracted to other men does not invalidate the rule.

Here, this woman is claiming to be a nerd. I doubt her claim. Women repeatedly claim to be nerds and end up not being nerds at all. For them, it is image maintenance. They want to be perceived as nerds, for whatever reason. It is actually considered misogynistic by some because if some female self-identifies as a nerd, then she is a nerd.

The problem with this is female narcissism. My sister is a female narcissist, following the footsteps of her mother. She considers herself a complete nerd. She identifies with the grouping because she is an outcast in traditional female hierarchies. She senses a weak group of men she can use for worship & self-aggrandizement. She pretends to be a part of them in order to get their approval. However, her exposure to nerdy stuff is purely through me. She will ask me questions about this video game or that D&D book. For her, it is all about being able to superficially be a nerd. Sure, she watches some shows like Chuck or Big Bang Theory, but only became a dedicated viewer when they went down the female rabbit hole.

As usual, men need to be careful when challenging female identity, as it is usually funneled through her narcissism. When a man says a woman isn't a true nerd, he is doing two things. First, he is asserting his, often valid, belief that she is more interested in her identity as a nerd rather than being a nerd. Second, he is asserting a group identity as a nerd.

Male identity is not considered important in society and is often portrayed as homosexual. When any group of men come together in a community, women will ALWAYS push to get into the group. The idea of men coming together, as men, and building communities bereft of women will always rub women the wrong way.

Women will always use the accusation of homosexuality to ward off weaker men. However, if that doesn't work, women can either use their sexuality to leech men away or use outright manipulation. Politically, they can demand access to places they wouldn't otherwise have the ability to get into (the boardroom) or just penetrate into male circles via manipulation of boyfriends or husbands.

Burn this into your mind:

Accusations of misogyny, sexism or female exclusion are almost always based around female desire for male worship

When men do things apart from women, it makes women suspicious. Their need for control, apart from being controlled by alphas, rears its head. All manner of accusation can be laid, but the sexist one is the de jour one of modern America & the West. When men do things that are not expressly involving women, it makes women jealous. In their life, all that matters to men is them. Feminists show this off by constantly criticizing men - especially those men they find sexually attractive. It is their corrupt version of female game that allows themselves into the conversation with men they could not otherwise engage with.

[Image: 6a00d8341ca53353ef011571fa04ef970b-800wi]

Women ruin male friendship, camaraderie & bonding.

First, their presence already mucks things up sexually. A reason a RVF house would never fly is because of all the players sizing each other up and manipulating women. The sexual revolution hasn't helped men bond at all, as they are often at odds sexually with respects to women. Women like this because it not only reinforces their sexual power but keeps men from forming positive bonds with one another.

Second, is their inability to understand men are not interested in female interests. A common complaint about media & Big Bang Theory is how they portray women. Recall, women don't want their real lives portrayed in the media - they want to watch other women engage in lives they believe they want.

When women complain about how women are treated as sex objects or not up to their potential, they are projecting who they want those women to be as reflected through their identification with them. For women, media isn't about reality, but about their desire to use their narcissism to play pretend. If they can't be jealous of women's lives (The Hills) then they need to use female characters to pretend they are more than they really are.

Penny isn't all that smart? Fucking sexism! Remake her in my own image!

However, the biggest issue here is male bonding.

[Image: The_Big_Bang_Theory_Season_6.jpg]

A complaint laid at the feet of this show is about male isolation and their progression into the glorious complexity of human relationships.

As usual, it ignores the reality of men. Most men are betas who have no hope of even getting an average-looking woman as a girlfriend. Women don't want to entertain the notion their sexuality isn't all that. The self-insertion reflects female mocking of sexually unattractive men while simultaneously kvetching for male approval - only to retract it once they get their ego fix.

Women don't see themselves as anything more than the purer, more complex versions of men destined to civilize the brute male. What they hate to understand is the idea that men civilize other men - women only domesticate men.

The male bonding in the Big Bang Theory was very cool early on. It was just some dudes getting together to enjoy what they loved. Penny caused some consternation, but she blended in. The subsequent women inserted destroyed the show.

Just like modern society the conversations shift from what computer is superior to another to whether a person likes you or not. The devolution is not complete until a person cannot comment on whether said devolution occurred.

That is all.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

This post reminds me of a lot of funny stories.

Once a friend of mine posted on my FB page, "Hey, I need to take a day trip into the city."

His wife posted a few minutes later, "And do you intend to bring your wife and children?"

He never followed up, as obviously he just wanted to have some "guy time".

I'm sure we all have many stories like that.

Women really do seem incapable of having any fun unless they are sucking the life from some man.

I was never "blue pill" or "beta" in my marriage, but I was oblivious to a lot of this stuff. My ex would be a bitch to me so I'd just leave. It wasn't dramatic - no storming out or slamming doors. I'd just casually get up and leave. She'd freak out.

I would ask her, "Why do you want me around when you're just going to be a bitch? Go hang out with your friends or something."

The entire scene seemed entirely illogical to me. Why be around someone who is obviously pissing you off so much that you're just going to be a bitch to him?

I later learned that women can't occupy their own time and would rather be with a man tormenting him than doing something productive.

It's funny. Women are always saying they need some "me time" and yet how often is a woman alone in silence, or with a book, just decompressing or entertaining herself?

Quote: (07-09-2013 04:18 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

A reason a RVF house would never fly is because of all the players sizing each other up and manipulating women. The sexual revolution hasn't helped men bond at all, as they are often at odds sexually with respects to women. Women like this because it not only reinforces their sexual power but keeps men from forming positive bonds with one another.

Women may prevent betas from forming positive bonds with each other; I think a house full of true alphas, living in pussy abundance, could work. Why steal another man's girl if you have five in rotation already? Why hold onto your girl if you can easily next her? Jealousy is insecurity.

Two things:

One, the Late Great Patrice O'Neal had lots about women ruining male bonding and why men want womena round (or not).

Two, nerd is just another hierarchy now.

I'm not sure what to think about the mainstream American hierarchy now, everyone in it will deny they're in it because it's not "cool". OTOH who wouldn't want to be Mr. Wall Street with a high 6 figure income and all the Veblenesque trappings (or attached to him)?

Women who are too ugly or lacking in self confidence will refute the mainstream American hierarchy and build their own hierarchies. When is the last time you saw a good looking social activist? Ok, maybe a few. They are crazy. The good looking sane ones are mainstream because they have a shot t Mr. Wall Street.

The lesser women become nerds, hipsters, hippes, (wannabe) gangstas, bikers, grunge, juggalo, whatever. They delude themselves into believing that their hierarchy has more merit than the mainstream hierarchy and all other alternative hierarchies.. They then chase the AMOGs of their chosen hierarchy.

Is hypergamy responsible for hipsters, juggalos, bikers, and all the rest? I think it plays a big role.

It's interesting to consider how audiences would react if characters like Leonard or Howard were given girlfriends that actually reflect the current sexual market in America.

As much as obesity and lack of femininity have been normalized, I think mainstream audiences would be repulsed if Howard came back from being an astronaut to a 300lb mound of cottage cheese or if Leonard was chasing after an ugly 35 year old alcoholic single mom.

Quote: (07-09-2013 07:48 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

It's interesting to consider how audiences would react if characters like Leonard or Howard were given girlfriends that actually reflect the current sexual market in America.

As much as obesity and lack of femininity have been normalized, I think mainstream audiences would be repulsed if Howard came back from being an astronaut to a 300lb mound of cottage cheese or if Leonard was chasing after an ugly 35 year old alcoholic single mom.

Didn't Leonard fuck that one dirty looking scientist chick who Sheldon hates? And get played by a Korean spy?

Also, I always thought Penny had a really manly set of shoulders on her - she's not bad aside from that, but not enough to warrant watching the show, which really did go downhill when it stopped being about physical science and moved onto social science.

PS:
Quote:Quote:

Bernadette and Howard reconcile and resume their relationship, ultimately culminating in their engagement in the season 4 episode, "The Herb Garden Germination"

Fitting title or what?

Quote:Quote:

Women really do seem incapable of having any fun unless they are sucking the life from some man.

I was never "blue pill" or "beta" in my marriage, but I was oblivious to a lot of this stuff. My ex would be a bitch to me so I'd just leave. It wasn't dramatic - no storming out or slamming doors. I'd just casually get up and leave. She'd freak out.

I would ask her, "Why do you want me around when you're just going to be a bitch? Go hang out with your friends or something."

The entire scene seemed entirely illogical to me. Why be around someone who is obviously pissing you off so much that you're just going to be a bitch to him?

I later learned that women can't occupy their own time and would rather be with a man tormenting him than doing something productive.

It's funny. Women are always saying they need some "me time" and yet how often is a woman alone in silence, or with a book, just decompressing or entertaining herself?

I just went through this type of situation again this past weekend. Sometimes it is hard to not lose my temper and to keep cool and laugh about it so I dont alienate myself.

But the reality is I am groaning internally for my friends. I miss them. There gets to be a point of diminishing return in many friendships, but that should not be expedited by a woman.

There are too many good opportunities for ideas and betterment when men gravitate toward each other based on similar thoughts. It has always confused me when I see friends women take up such a powerful interest in whatever it is that their husbands find interesting. I am skeptical of their intentions.

I am going through a period where I have little patience. It happens from time to time, about three or four times a year. I walk out on women when they are being a bitch or trying to manipulate me. I tell friends (in front of their women) to stop taking that kind of shit. I say no almost all the time. This past weekend I told three women who were sitting at the bar (I was with my own date) to

"get off your phones, or go sit in the corner. You dont deserve to be up here with the socializing adults"

This is not how I am normally, but I have a hair trigger for the past week or so.

Maybe its the dog days of summer.

Quote: (07-09-2013 02:03 PM)Laner Wrote:  

This is not how I am normally, but I have a hair trigger for the past week or so.

Maybe its the dog days of summer.

Regardless, you're doing God's work and men everywhere thank you.

I've never had the balls to call out friends who're getting bitched at by their women while they're both there, maybe I should start.

Also, epic writeup. And that explains why I liked the first season or two and then found the show to go to shit..