rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico: Guadalajara & Mexico City 7/18-7/29/2013

hi guys,

I will be visiting Guadalajara and Mexico City for 10 days, Thurs. July 18th to Mon 29th and I would like to organize a meet-up there for any gamers who want to meet up and join me. I've already started pipelining online for female friends/wingwomen.

I have day game skills but I would love someone to wing with me for mixed sets during the day as well as night game which I'm not accustomed to because I'm not a big drinker/partier.

I lived in Colombia for 6 months so I speak fluent Spanish. i'm in my mid-30's and from L.A.

In Guadalajara i'm thinking of hitting up some of the malls like Commercial Andares during the day in Zapopan for day game
and the bars/clubs in the night like Mala Noche and Lola Lolita at night.

In Mexico City (Distrito Federal) I want to stay near Chapulete hitting up the day game there and night game in Polanco as well
as Condessa some nights for a more laid-back night game.

Let me know if you're interested, feel free to PM me your contact info.

P.S. -There is an excellent thread and Data Sheet
of these cities here on the forum so you can get an idea of the safety, layout, and game.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20375.html

Do go to Lola Lolita.

Fine talent all around.