rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To shake hands or not

To shake hands or not

When I get to the point in the approach when names are exchanged, I usually shake her hand and say "nice to meet you." It just seems the natural thing to do because we are raised to do that in the non-approach world.

Any opinions on this? A good thing to do or a bad thing to do?

Take care of those titties for me.

To shake hands or not

i do it. besides, a bit prolonged handshake with deep eye contact is cool way to convey interest in high pressure situation.

To shake hands or not

I think the handshake really works if you do it playfully. Grab it and shake it up and down really fast and say, almost cheerfully, "Pleased you meet you!" Or you can sort of grab it, do a light shake, but stare into her eyes and put on your best alpha smirk, like you're trying to tell her with your body language "Your pussy is MINE!"

To shake hands or not

Interesting question. Some women have commented on my firm handshake. I think some guys shake hands wimpily. Since I have been lifting, my calluses have been getting bigger which is cool. Hopefully, the chicks feel them when I shake their hands. I think a good firm handshake and if they can feel the meatiness or calluses might trigger a positive subconscious response. I could be way off here. But let me pretend!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

To shake hands or not

You should never shake hands with a woman unless it's a professional relationship or you're at a black tie dinner. Give her a euro kiss greeting or a slight nod if you have to, but keep it verbal. Need a hug? *Bzzzz* Friendzoned.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

To shake hands or not

Found this in Day Bang:

During the day, a boner approach
could get you arrested. The most contact you’ll likely have is light
touches on her forearm or a handshake at the end as you get her
number.
Tell her that it was nice meeting her and give a slow high-five or
handshake goodbye, allowing the contact to linger for an extra second
longer than necessary. You could also do the presidential handshake
where you bring in your second hand to sandwich hers for one or two
seconds, something I’m a fan of.

Take care of those titties for me.

To shake hands or not

I don't shake hands with women in the game context- it gives off too much of a business/friendly/formal vibe and it contributes to her seeing you in one of those roles.

An important part of game is intruding into her world as an exciting new guy, pushing her off balance and keeping her guessing by being unpredictable, not following her rules or buying into her frame.

I lightly grab a woman's forearm or upper arm immediately when I first meet her. This puts me in the position of going into her personal space and shows that I am not afraid to touch her, and do it in a slightly unconventional way. Maybe because of this, or just a vibe I give off, it's very seldom that a woman offers me her hand to shake at the beginning or end of the encounter. If she does, I'll grab the back of her hand with my same side hand, again refusing to do what she expects

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

To shake hands or not

I think my answer is going to cut right down the middle of the answers.

If you're going to do it, it should be part of the flirtation/seduction, not a formality. A formality/boring action dries her up, doing something out of the norm, flirting with her WHILE shaking her hand, giving her a sly smile, even bringing her hand up and kissing it while looking right at her can help.

In the end, shaking her hand or not shaking her hand isn't going to make much of a difference. I've shaken hands with girls that I've banged quickly, ones that I've turned into a long term relationship, and ones that have 100% flaked on me.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

To shake hands or not

I'm not opposed to shaking hands.

But it's important how you do it. There should be a clear vibe as you're doing it that this is not a business/professional interaction.

To shake hands or not

Quote: (07-05-2013 01:22 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Since I have been lifting, my calluses have been getting bigger which is cool. Hopefully, the chicks feel them when I shake their hands. I think a good firm handshake and if they can feel the meatiness or calluses might trigger a positive subconscious response. I could be way off here. But let me pretend!

I get what you mean in terms of many guys having a limp fish handshake, that's something I'll tell the younger guys about when they are greeting other men if I catch one.

That said, for women, just because it's obvious the above is unattractive, doesn't mean the extreme opposite is the solution. I don't think "callus game" is really something to strive for.