rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 40 the perfect age for Game and Swooping?

As I advance in age, I have been thinking about this a lot.

Just recently saw this on twitter:

Quote:Quote:

GS Elevator Gossip ‏@GSElevator 1 Jul

#1: Being single at 40 is perfect. Divorcées chase me. Sweet spot for 30-somethings. Rich enough to get girls in their 20s.

I think there is a lot of truth to this.

As you get older, your swoop market widens.

For instance, at age 18, you are mostly swooping other 18 year olds. So you only have one group of girls to swoop.

At age 25, you are mostly swooping 18-25 year olds, maybe some older but mostly 18-25 year olds.

At age 40, a man can swoop 20-40 year olds. That is 20 years of women.

Wide net.

Not to mention you have the dough, class, style, Game, know-how, experience, connections, reputation, G-Status, moves etc.

Thoughts?

Discuss.

I'm hoping that it gets better.

Like anything though, it needs to be cultivated.

A lot of guys coming up now in the early twenties have access to information on game that I never had.

And there are lot of guys who don't practice.

A young guy with game should be able to swoop all of those ages. Why can't a young young pickup older women? I've done it. A friend of mine was dating a 37 year old woman when he was 22.

I think that guys who aren't proactive in the game, their chances of getting all those things you mentioned together by happenstance are probably greater as they get older.

If I had a crystal wand I would prefer to stay at 35, I notice girls/women tend to react differently when you tell them you are 40.

I am mid 40's right now.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

40 with cash maybe, 40 and broke hell no.

One of my good friends is 48 and all this guy talks about is pussy. He never worked in his life, travelled a lot throughout his 20s and 30s, fucked a lot of women from different places but now the only way for him to get pussy is to go to swinger parties. No women want to fuck with a guy who is broke in his 40s (unless you have a really good shape)

I think different variables play a role when comes to the best time for swooping. Variables such as your location, your looks in different ages, how much money you have, your game experience, your target market, your thirsty for the game, etc

I am not sure if my 30s will be better than my 20s, my 20s have been some fucking crazy yrs.

Quote: (07-03-2013 03:26 PM)pitt Wrote:  

40 with cash maybe, 40 and broke hell no.

One of my good friends is 48 and all this guy talks about is pussy. He never worked in his life, travelled a lot throughout his 20s and 30s, fucked a lot of women from different places but now the only way for him to get pussy is to go to swinger parties. No women want to fuck with a guy who is broke in his 40s (unless you have a really good shape)

I think different variables play a role when comes to the best time for swooping. Variables such as your location, your looks in different ages, how much money you have, your game experience, your target market, your thirsty for the game, etc

I am not sure if my 30s will be better than my 20s, my 20s have been some fucking crazy yrs.

Yes- I think it could be a double edged sword. But that's true of any age.

Quote: (07-03-2013 03:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

If I had a crystal wand I would prefer to stay at 35, I notice girls/women tend to react differently when you tell them you are 40.

I am mid 40's right now.

I agree with this.

I have changed up things as I get older, however not all broads in their 20's are up for a 40 year old guy (43 in my case) and will find him "creepy".

I hope this is true [Image: lol.gif] The last 2 girls I banged were 18 and 26.

I'd like to mention that younger girls may be hot and all and have tight wet pussies but they have to be the dumbest and most annoying of all.

The ideal age for women is about 35. Reality(The Wall) has finally sunk in and the bitch shields are at a minimum. If you don't mind the dry leather pussy and catcher's mit face then you're golden.

Team Nachos

I have another 20 years to go until then.

I wonder how much things will change in terms of game by the time I am 40..

Quote: (07-03-2013 03:40 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I hope this is true [Image: lol.gif] The last 2 girls I banged were 18 and 26.

I'd like to mention that younger girls may be hot and all and have tight wet pussies but they have to be the dumbest and most annoying of all.

The ideal age for women is about 35. Reality(The Wall) has finally sunk in and the bitch shields are at a minimum. If you don't mind the dry leather pussy and catcher's mit face then you're golden.

For real, real talk.

I am glad that i always liked older women. From a very young age (11) i used to fantasize about fucking older women.

I dont understand why some guys are so obsessed with young girls, the only time i approach an 18 year old is when she is reallly really hot. Otherwise i dont even bother; as you said, they are very annoying.

"For instance, at age 18, you are mostly swooping other 18 year olds. So you only have one group of girls to swoop."

Actually, this is now the sweet spot for getting 25-30 year-old schoolteacher pussy...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

As I advance toward my mid 20s I see that a lot of 18 and 19 year old girls are actually quite receptive to dating a guy who is 23 24 25. I always knew that and saw it too when I was 18 19 that a lot of girls my age were dating guys 4-5 years older than them but once you actually turn 23 24 you can experience it for yourself.

When I was 15 and admittedly pre-game I used to think that men get the most pussy before they turn 30. Now I understand that guys in their 30s actually do very well. As G said you widen your net.

Some of you guys are a little nuts.

What reason would a man prefer a 30's chick over a 19 year old?

I say 27.

I'm 35 now. If I had said magic wand, I would have stayed at 27.

Teens and early 20's girls are less likely to be into older men. It's worth mentioning I'm not interested in women over 27.

For me, 27 was the sweet spot where I could attract 18-27 year olds most effectively.

Money doesn't matter to young girls. Looks, and to a lesser extent confidence, are king.

Quote: (07-03-2013 04:17 PM)Courage Wrote:  

Money doesn't matter to young girls. Looks, and to a lesser extent confidence, are king.

Exactly my point.

Men get better looking with age.

And more confident.

One thing is for sure- it's better to be a 40 year old man than a 40 year old woman

Maybe - as long as you still have hair.

For guys well into middle age, age matters less than whether or not you still have a full or mostly full head of hair. Not all guys can pull off the shaved head look well.

Mid-30s is the sweet spot.

You can still pull younger girls when you're 40, but the pool of girls is less deep.

At 29-33, you can basically pull any girl 22 or so. As you get older, the percentage of girls interested in dating an older man decreases.

What percentage of girls aged 22-26 would date a 40+ year old man? 25%?

Of course it helps to take care of yourself and not look your age.

I for sure lie about my age.

The game ain't over for a man until he's approaching 60.

But just like a pro athlete is old at 38, a player in his 40s is not in his prime.

But hey, at least we're still in the game.

Quote: (07-03-2013 04:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Mid-30s is the sweet spot.

You can still pull younger girls when you're 40, but the pool of girls is less deep.

I would agree with this, although the pool of older girls starts opening up like the Pacific.

What percentage of girls aged 22-26 would date a 40+ year old man? 25%?

Some of this is location dependent I think. I noticed in CA, it was tougher on the younger end of that scale. Miami Beach as a comparison is much easier (Latin culture perhaps?).

I think the percentage of 24-26 year old girls would date a 40 year old is over 50%.

I for sure lie about my age.

Interesting. I never do. But I look real young for my age so girls never believe me anyways.

But just like a pro athlete is old at 38, a player in his 40s is not in his prime.

But look at boxing. The best boxers in the world are all pushing 40.

Hopkins is well over 40.

I think some of this has to do with the younger comp these days as well. It's real weak. The older generation has the advantage of learning Real Game, pre-technology. That is a significant advantage. We know how to talk and spit.

And your peers at 40 are pretty much decimated by marriage, drug addiction, jail sentences, burn outs, children, no stamina etc.

Many successful guys in their 40's just go the hooker route.

To be a Playboy at 40 (ie good shape, hair, style, cash) you are pretty unique.

Supply and demand works in your favor.

That said, we older guys owe a debt of gratitude to the younger ones.

A 22 year old was flirting with me the other night. I just wanted to chill so I tried to shoo her away, "Seriously. Why are you talking to me? I am old."

Her response, "Have you talked to any guys my age recently?"

Since young men are whack, it's definitely becoming more common for younger ladies to date older men.

I think this graph is relevant here:
[Image: ERkY4Vq.jpg]

Team Nachos

now its enjoying the ride, I can actually talk to women with sexual tension and enjoy it and actually create some push/pull effect. When I was younger it just wasn't there. I couldnt flirt, or even treat a woman in a sexual way without straight up fucking them. Sex is so much more than that now, I love knowing that a woman wants to fuck me and I play off of it, it makes all of this sport, a very enjoyable one. I dont really care what they think of me now, and could care less if they walk away. Never again will I get hung up on a woman and let it destroy me or fuck me up in the head. I can approach woman without hesitation. I dont care what I look like even though I stay in shape. I value myself much more. Pussy is much easier to get, but I am so busy with so many other things like business, like trying to play my guitar, like weightlifting, that it doesnt dominate my life. Sexually at age 38 I have harder erections, can come several times when I have sex, can come then keep fucking then come a minute or two later, something I never did in my 20's or even teens. Sex is way better now because I know the pussy so much better.

For most guys, I imagine that it's a trade-off between breadth of market and depth of market.

At 40, you have access to a wide age-range of women.

But you don't have easy access to a deep market of 18-22 year-old girls in their prime like you would if you were still a college fraternity member.

Lifestyle arbitrages like being a professor, club owner, film producer, having top-notch game, etc. are potential ways around that trade-off, to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Regardless, at 40, your game per se will likely be tighter than it was at age 20.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (07-03-2013 05:32 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

But you don't have easy access to a deep market of 18-22 year-old girls in their prime like you would if you were still a college fraternity member.

That kind of goes without saying.

However, the college fraternity member doesn't have easy access to the 23-40 year old girl market.

35-40 is perfect...

Quote: (07-03-2013 06:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2013 05:32 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

That kind of goes without saying.

However, the college fraternity member doesn't have easy access to the 23-40 year old girl market.

Yeah, but you could host programs on campuses. Or do something really cool that gets you some campus fame like be a novelist or something that comes to give a lecture or a musician that plays a show.

Then you will get access to those 18-22 yo.

If you "stay with it" and don't get spiritually old- if you keep a sense of what's cool etc. then it won't be so awkward. I knew guys who were in their 50s getting with girls half that age because these guys had some fame or were distinguished in a way.

Older guys probably need to rock status game because it's more appropriate. But you can also be the free spirit non-conformist old guy that DJs at parties etc.

I'm 22, got 3 older girls under my belt.

A 28 year, 33 year old, and early 50s woman(gross).

These girls weren't exactly stunners though.