rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serious. ? Do gay pua exist

I always wonder is there some realm of but pirates learning the same techniques except to apply to picking up men. this is not a troll thread. I am just asking out of curiosity. Logic is that there are women with similar forums as well as homosexuals. but is it an actual pick up lifestyle for gays?

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

i went to a gay/lesbian club last week to look for the alleged girls who are looking for dick, but are too shy to admit it, so they find some alleged 'gay' friend and the deal is sealed. I got approached by one such girl, only she was too ugly for my standards. I saw one dude picking up 2 girls.

I also got approached by numerous gay dudes. One simply asked if I'm gay or straight. One went with the direct game that I would typically run on girls at night "hey how are you, where're you from, what are you doing here etc". One guy asked "you seem lost. on a scale of 1-10 how lost are you?". There's also dance-floor game going on.