rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Films Police, Then Police Kill His Dog

Land of the Free!

[Image: american.gif] [Image: american.gif] [Image: american.gif] [Image: american.gif]

Looks like he may have mouthed off to the cops briefly. Just goes to show how cops don't need much to come after your ass. Normal people don't go chasing after some dude for briefly mouthing off. Hell, some of the hardest guys will not even fight *after* being hit once. The police, it just takes a little well-timed mad dogging.

Is it that all the smart cops eventually become detectives? Or are there few smart cops to begin with?

This is in a suburb of Los Angeles, but the police were Hawthorne PD. The man will sue the city, the city will pay out millions of dollars, and the cop will get shifted to some other department or get paid leave.

I'd say this is a better argument for the second amendment and fewer police than that other thread. Not that more guns in the hands of citizens would have prevented this per se. But if more self-defense means fewer police like these roving around and getting in your business...

Damn.

That was heavy. Real heavy.

(California Police State).

Vile & disgusting letting that dog convulse to its death. Downright sick.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Who was it that recently posted about humans being more sensitive to animals being killed than other humans? That's what I thought of when I first saw this thread.

No doubt there'll be a big reaction to this, and rightly so. Four shots to a dog is totally unnecessary, especially since it wasn't being overly aggressive. The guy swiped his arm out and the dog jumped for it.

They could have got the owner to get the dog back into the car, he was being peaceful with them and wasn't resisting arrest.

Damn.

Had to watch that again.

That dog wasn't even that aggressive.

Had tons of heart though. Took the shots and tried to keep on coming.

RIP in Dog Heaven.

Cop was a d*ckhead.

Owner was a jack*ss too. People have to stop filming sh*t every two seconds.

Quote: (07-01-2013 08:57 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Who was it that recently posted about humans being more sensitive to animals being killed than other humans? That's what I thought of when I first saw this thread.

Definitely true of most women. Women will respond much more to a random puppy dying than they would of the average man. And if the man is homeless or ugly, they may just write it off as fate.

Quote: (07-01-2013 08:57 PM)MattC Wrote:  

No doubt there'll be a big reaction to this, and rightly so. Four shots to a dog is totally unnecessary, especially since it wasn't being overly aggressive. The guy swiped his arm out and the dog jumped for it.

To be honest, I'm more bothered by the fact that police arrested him. Everyone accepts that part, but really, what business did the police have arresting him at that point? If the dog owner was actually threatening or violent in some way, shooting the dog would be a little more understandable. If I was in the same situation, I might shoot the dog too. But I wouldn't get into that situation, because I wouldn't fuck with a harmless dude with a protective dog in the first place.

Yea California seems great.

These police watched "Training Day" with Denzel a few too many times.

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:02 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

To be honest, I'm more bothered by the fact that police arrested him. Everyone accepts that part, but really, what business did the police have arresting him at that point? If the dog owner was actually threatening or violent in some way, shooting the dog would be a little more understandable. If I was in the same situation, I might shoot the dog too. But I wouldn't get into that situation, because I wouldn't fuck with a harmless dude with a protective dog in the first place.

I didn't have the volume up too loud so couldn't really hear what was going on. Was he talking shit or anything?

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:01 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

People have to stop filming sh*t every two seconds.

Is right. The whole video is one guy filming another guy who is filming.

Here's the owner discussing it:

http://bcove.me/pmk2691k

Local news article: http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_23578...rest-owner

Shit, south central really is like GTA: San Andreas. Why were there 50 cop cars, and why all the assult rifles? Its a shame what they did to CJs dog.

Someone who is ready to kill anyone who is aggressive towards them is not going to think twice about shooting a dog.

When cops have guns out, get the fuck out of there. I feel safer at a gun show with rednecks waving guns around.

Look at that beta looking cop who shot the dog. it looks like he is in the movie. 'yeah man, I am a hero'

I am pretty sure that kind of fucktard would cry when faced with real combat situation in a war.

Relevant:

Also, the Usher song in the background is misplaced. "Lovers and Friends" is a bedroom jam being played during the afternoon while watching a police raid.

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:12 PM)Exactaking Wrote:  

Shit, south central really is like GTA: San Andreas. Why were there 50 cop cars, and why all the assult rifles? Its a shame what they did to CJs dog.

Hawthorne isn't South Central. It's seedy, but not straight up gangster, as far as I know.

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:17 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Relevant:

Also, the Usher song in the background is misplaced. "Lovers and Friends" is a bedroom jam being played during the afternoon while watching a police raid.

Lol that Chappelle skit is straight up prophetic. Nice on the dry humor.

I think cops are just getting more hostile and trigger happy all over the country. HPD shot a looney tunes veteran who was missing an arm and leg in a wheelchair to death because he was waving a pen around or something like that and one of them thought it was a knife.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-stands-behi...85521.html

This guy was stupid for recording them like that. The best thing you can do is just completely avoid them and not even make eye contact. They will try to take you down for any little thing, including talking back. I'm pretty sure that's some sort of stupid violation. It's like being a little kid in school and trying to avoid a bully.

Oh yeah

1. Guy does some dumb shit.

2. Guy gets arrested.

3. His actions caused the death of his dog.

The cops were in the right. Nothing to see here.

I watched the 3rd person view and the interview of the dog owner, and I still am left asking, "What were you filming? Why did you get out of your car to film it? What did you say to the cops?"

Can't blame the dog though. The dog was doing what it was supposed to do by attempting to protect its owner.

A cop by the same name as he mentioned (Jeffrey) Salmon was one of many officers from the Hawthorne Police Department named in a Police Brutality & Corruption Lawsuit stemming from a 2006 incident -- which resulted in a $1m payout.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/02/prweb1946004.htm

Still kept his job though it seems if its the same guy.

I hate LA cops. They constantly blow things out of proportion since they are always power tripping and trying to appear badass all the time. They didnt need to arrest the guy for mouthing off and video taping, even if the dude was pretty dumb to do that. The dog looked like a potential risk so its not completely unreasonble they shot the dog but they could have just let the owner take care of the dog. The one cop didnt want to even try to resolve the situation without using force.

Police need better hiring and training practices. Im tired of seeing cops who are constantly being bullies.

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

1. Guy does some dumb shit.

2. Guy gets arrested.

3. His actions caused the death of his dog.

The cops were in the right. Nothing to see here.

Not from what I saw. What I saw was a cop that had a plausible excuse to arrest a guy who might have insulted him, and decided to act on it because he's weak.

I expect police in this country to be more professional than that. They do not get to arrest people for doing "dumb shit" they arrest people for breaking the law and not only that are expected to use good judgment in choosing whom to arrest. Arresting a guy because he pissed you off and you happen to know some obscure law that he broke on a technicality is weak. It's pussy behavior and no cop who engages in it deserves to keep his badge. Is it hard to take bullshit from dipshits on that street? Too fucking bad. Cops have the right to carry and use weapons because they are trained to and expected to have thick skins. You can't handle some random non-threatening guy mouthing off on the street you don't deserve to be on the force to begin with.

Having decided to be complete fucking pussy fat-ass worthless shits they abandon their posts, bringing over their heavy weaponry to arrest the unarmed man. His dog gets agitated and one of the other vagina-having cops shoots the dog.

At least, that's what I saw from the video. It's possible there was something I missed.

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:41 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

A cop by the same name as he mentioned (Jeffrey) Salmon was one of many officers from the Hawthorne Police Department named in a Police Brutality & Corruption Lawsuit stemming from a 2006 incident -- which resulted in a $1m payout.

Could be Wayne Salmon: http://www.guidiwatch.com/WORK_BUDDY/Unt.../taxi.html

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:47 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 09:41 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

Could be Wayne Salmon: http://www.guidiwatch.com/WORK_BUDDY/Unt.../taxi.html
they're like... one big family...

That was extremely ugly and it wasn't the poor dog's fault, he was just trying to protect his owner, but the cop was completely in the right.

Why agitate the police? Do dumb shit and dumb shit happens to you. It sounds like a bunch of bleeding heart liberal feminist on here defending an idiot. He had no biz there and should have driven on. But he crossed the line and got the dog killed. Why? Because the dog tried to bite a cop.

So you guys are saying if a dog attacked you wouldn't shoot it? Omega. Lol.

I think a warning shot or two would scare the dog off, then shoot to kill if it doesn't go away. Not unleashing a hail of bullets, then admiring your handy work as the poor animal writhes about on the ground.