rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake CS profile - A beta honeypot

I created a fake CS profile of a 7 type girl and posted a message in a group related to a small city asking for a host. I was amazed about how many replies i got in less than 24 hours, the funny thing that all were from men, and all were by private message!!!
Sometimes i think that these times are the golden age for being a 7+ girl hehe

Don't know what is CS, but on mamba.ru, a hot girl with good pictures can count on getting every day easily 100 messages, winks, valentines, ect. I'm not exaggerating. One of my GFs showed me her account one day, she didn't cleaned up her mailbox since two or three weeks and had some 1200 unread messages.

Yet another reason for a man to reduce his online dating efforts to no more than 25% of his approaching.

Quote: (06-26-2013 07:49 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Don't know what is CS, but on mamba.ru, a hot girl with good pictures can count on getting every day easily 100 messages, winks, valentines, ect. I'm not exaggerating. One of my GFs showed me her account one day, she didn't cleaned up her mailbox since two or three weeks and had some 1200 unread messages.

CS means = couch surfing --> http://www.couchsurfing.org a site that its main purpose is to meet travelers around the world. (nothing to do with mamba.ru)

If a 4-5 showed up, these thirsty betas would still be all over it. The internet era is the golden age for being a dog.

Quote: (06-26-2013 08:11 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

If a 4-5 showed up, these thirsty betas would still be all over it. The internet era is the golden age for being a dog.

Not a dog, a puppy faggot [Image: smile.gif]

So you spend your time trying to attract guys on the Internet? Please enlighten me how this improves your game?

Quote: (06-26-2013 08:29 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

So you spend your time trying to attract guys on the Internet? Please enlighten me how this improves your game?

I am sure Scarecr0w isn't trying to attract guys..he is most definitely just curious about the amount of response for this kind of situation.

I never said that i was trying to attract guys on the internet.. LOL
what did you have for breakfast?

The motive might be different but the result is the same. You pour in effort to attract dudes.

There are tons of threads on people doing this.

Quote: (06-26-2013 08:41 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

I never said that i was trying to attract guys on the internet.. LOL
what did you have for breakfast?

I've been meaning to recommend a real breakfast to vicious.

http://southernkitchen.se/

Most Euro breakfast options don't do much to help testosterone levels. [Image: whip.gif]

Ha! I lived a year of my life life in bowling Green, KY. Grits, biscuits and bacon milk gravy is standard fare whenever I set foot in a proper diner. Fortunately this is not often as I would like to experience my fifties.

Quote: (06-26-2013 10:44 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Ha! I lived a year of my life life in bowling Green, KY. Grits, biscuits and bacon milk gravy is standard fare whenever I set foot in a proper diner. Fortunately this is not often as I would like to experience my fifties.
?
[Image: ncb_u_hilltopper_320.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

They had a Rhino back then. That thing doesn't seem very inspirational.

Can you screen shot some of the messages?

You would be amazed at the lenghts the regular CS male user would go for a 4, even more so for a 7.

Quote: (06-26-2013 12:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Can you screen shot some of the messages?

Since you already have a accommodation, the house is small but with a big heart. TO orders from already. Greetings XXXX

Hey, whats up! Im XXXX, from XXX, I work as an IT SysADM. In my free time, i hang out with the pals from my longboarding crew. I pretty much know every hidden little place here, from those lovely coffe shops, to heavy underground dance clubs, etc etc....Soooo, let me know if you want to hang out or whatever...Seeya

Whats up?
Dont know if can host you at the moment,
but i can meet & hang out definitively, show you around if you like! youve got the coolest profile by the way! in which neighbourhood are you staying? Im in XXXX,
hope to hear fom you soon,

Hi XXX how are u doing? i hope u had a great wellcome to XXXX
I was in NYC last year; i ve some friends in Wiiliamsbourgh, such i lovley city u have!!!
I had amaizing time there, so i would be pleace to help u in XXX, also beautiful city, but a little bit smaller than NYC... hahaha
So where are u staying, what did u see of the city already?
Mi number is XXXXXX please feel free to contact me, and i ll help as much as i can.
Kepp in tocuh, good luck. PD: apologies if mi english its not the best[Image: smile.gif]

Hi XXXX
I'm from Buenos Aires but often travel to XXXX. I received your XXXX group message, but unfortunately can't help you with a couch there.
Regarding Buenos Aires, if you eventually come here, maybe I can help you with non touristic places in the city (or in the outskirts), local dishes and where to try them, sports, etc.
You don't have any Couchsurfing references, so if you need a place to stay, I could only let you in if you promise not to kill me and cut me into pieces. Otherwise, just tips :-)
Good luck with you trip and hope to meet you some day!!

sad and pathetic....

If you want to really have some laughs, make a profile of a cute blonde girl and post an open couch request for Mumbai.

You could even tell them to pick you up from a certain location and hold up a sign with your name. There'll be a crowd of 100 IRTs.

Quote: (06-26-2013 02:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If you want to really have some laughs, make a profile of a cute blonde girl and post an open couch request for Mumbai.

You could even tell them to pick you up from a certain location and hold up a sign with your name. There'll be a crowd of 100 IRTs.

I'm telling you, this is the golden age to be a woman > 5

Hi XXXX

If you kept those photos and ask for a couch in Buenos Aires you are going to break Couchsurfing, the servers will overload, and some traveler in Thailand is gonna be stranded without couch. So, that said, do you need couch in BA? (I feel like Joey asking like this).

#########################################################

I find amusing all the messages from these tards....

Creating a fake profile can be helpful...most guys have no idea what the situation is like for a young and moderately attractive girl on an online dating site.

The fake profile I once ran got up to 400 messages per week... and she was a 7 at best.

" If you kept those photos and ask for a couch in Buenos Aires you are going to break Couchsurfing, the servers will overload, and some traveler in Thailand is gonna be stranded without couch. So, that said, do you need couch in BA? (I feel like Joey asking like this)."

This one sounds like me. But I would only send a message like this if she really needed to be hosted. Without references, I don´t know, only if I suspected that is a plant.