rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Setting Up Long Distance Bangs

There are 4 girls that live within 4 hours of me (3 in the same city). They are all college-aged girls that still live with their parents. Having them come to my place won't work because I don't have a good living situation. I feel that there is a good chance that at least 2 of them would be down but logistics are a hassle. What is the right move in this situation to secure the bang?

Work on a bang in your local area. If all else fails set up a bang during a time where you wouldn't get much done during the day/night so you can be the most productive. I would not travel 4 hours for a "good chance" but I might for a for sure thing.

I think you need to fix that living situation, clearly it is interfering with all of your potential lays [Image: confused.gif]

Car or park

Quote: (06-26-2013 01:29 PM)VonAwesome Wrote:  

Car or park

Or cheap motel, try to get out out on a weeknight so you know she's dtf(it will also make your room cheaper), tell her you got a room in her town because you don't want to drive 8 hours in one damn night. Set up a venue to meet at and then invent some bs about why she needs to come meet you at the room first; have alcohol on hand and you two want be back out of that door til morning.

"Look Mama, no hands..."

Need more info.

If you want to test your game though

1) level 1 - take her to a motel
2) level 2 - get her in the back of your car
3) level 3 - bj @ in a bathroom stall
4) intermediate level - make her a part of her own seduction.

Now in my experience, a horny chick can be a resourceful chick - if she's really in to you prior to taking the D - she knows a place where you 2 can be alone.

Most of the time we don't run this level of mind fuckery before we get to physical fucking. Especially with young inexperienced chicks. But you set this up by getting her into you, and going on some kind of "mission". "we're gonna sneak in, or we're gonna go round the back, if anything start running..." - You basically gotta take it back to Middle/High school. And you're setting up this Bonnie and Clyde thing early.

If a 25+ year old chick wants the D? she'll figure out a way to sneak you in past her kids/roommate's room, or knows of a nearby motel where you can go and relax, sleep off the alcohol, or some other excuse.

WIA

@WIA what type of info do you need?

Quote: (06-29-2013 01:49 AM)Amateur Wrote:  

@WIA what type of info do you need?

How old are you
type of date
alcohol involved
city/suburbs/rural
country
kind of cash we're talking

Paint the picture. You don't have to "out" yourself, but if you want a solution, you've got to put us in your shoes.

WIA

@WIA: I'm 21, aiming for an early evening date, no alcohol involved. Broke college student bankroll in New York City. The girls are already comfortable being around me and getting close.

Smoke some weed (excuse for you to be in a neutral environment) and escalate. Assuming she isn't a complete amateur (lol) at smoking weed and won't pass out, it will inevitably ease things. It definitely helps the 'bonding'.