rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help on London, Riga and Paris Trip

I am going to roll to London, Riga and Paris soon. About a week or so in each. Should be sick. I know fly girls in London and Paris that I will be rolling with so that should help. I am going to Riga instead of Estonia or Lithuania unless you can convince me I am completely blowing it by going to Riga.

Here is what I need:

London - (I have been to London tons, just not recently for more than a day).

Best areas to stay?

Hotels you recommend? Or should I go Apartment?

Bars, restaurants, clubs that are can't miss?

Riga - (Never been, I probably need the most help here).

Best areas to stay?

Hotels you recommend?

Bars, restaurants, clubs that are can't miss? And which ones to avoid? (I have been boxing tons lately but I don't want to end up rolling around on the cobbles with three skinheads and rip my Custom Suit). Also want to avoid the hooker scene (although I don't pass judgment).

Day Game spots?

Food I need to try?

Custom Moves?

Paris- (I know Paris pretty well, but again, not really up on it)

Best areas to stay?

Hotels you recommend? Or should I go Apartment?

Bars, restaurants, clubs that are can't miss?

I got Day Game wired here, but if you have any suggestions, speak up.

Also, if anyone knows the best way to get from Riga to Paris, which airlines?, that would help also. I am guessing Ryanair is the best way to get from London to Riga, correct?

I think some of you guys like Lumiere are from London and Youngmobile has been to Paris recently so bust out the data sheets.

I will have a full data report as usual upon my return.

i'm dying to read your Riga report. i bet the place is unreal.

I'm from London.

Nightlife - You're best bet is in and around the West End for Street Sarging and Day Game. Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus are also good nights out. However, saying this. As a US dude coming over and what I've noticed, you'll have more luck going to inner-city London bars as apose to high-end social elite nightclubs in the city like (Funky Buddha, Chine Whites, Carbon, Oceana) which will allow you entry only if you're on the guestlist or if you have female-company. Note: If you see any guy with in a suit, clipboard and 2-3 bouncers next to him, just know that they will ask if you're on the gueslist or tell you, you have to have female company.

Some may go as far as to say, you haven't got a collared shirt to come in. Unfortunately, the women in these clubs are extremely hot and its usualkly a 2 girls for 1 guy ratio but restricted and reserved. Avoid! Its much better and easier to go to a ''bar'' and have a better time. Especially for US guys. UK girls are not as rewarding for you, as US women are to British men, especially in these high-end nightlubs - Bars, bars and BARS! are the way forward.

Guanabara, Holborn, Central London - Brazilian bar, Good vibe, good samba music, hotties, avoid gay guys hitting on you. Closes late.

Tamari Bar, Holborn, Central London - Asian bar, music is OK. Some Asian hotties, most have boyfriends there.

Zoo Bar, Leciester Square - Hotties, good range of different music, competition and AMOGS. Very small.

Bar Rumba, Leciester Square - Personal favourite, LOADS of hot women in all shapes and sizes, shades and complexions. I'd recommend this bar. The pull rate here is insane. Its on the edge of Shaftsbury Avenue, next to the Trocedero Arcade Centre. Some competition, but a ''cannot miss''.

Oxygen, Leicester Square - Minimal hotties, go here for the MUSIC and drinks. Very tight-knit and small, less crowdy.

Yates - Leciester Square - Apart from not allowing UK "Armed Forces" personnel within the premises, its a pretty good venue. US friendly, minimal hotties, average chicks, party girls, decent drinks, ranges of all music.

Village Bar and Bar Locos, Muswell Hill in North London - This is where Ciran (orginator of the Shock & Awe Opener) got Same Night Poon and talks about it in his blog. I've also got a few Same Night Lays from here too. Try to find any Yate's or Chicago Rock Cafes around the city as apose to the expensive hot clubs within the City of London.

Note: With all these Bars, there will be a shit load of other open-seated bars and pubs that you'll come across along the way, I guess its finding what best suits you're preference, but BAR RUMBA, is next to none.

Accommadation - Try to get into any Novotel Hotels and Holiday Inns. They're probably you're CHEAPEST paid-lodging. If you find that even too expensive, I'd recommend you try and find any Victorian-housed lodges in KNIGHTSBRIDGE, Central London. They're a good little break away and pretty cheap. Lots of, Mediterranean, South American and recently Eastern European tourist-hotties from there to Bayswater and back.

Pedro1234PUA,

Thanks for the great data sheet.

I am thinking I might get an apartment in London.

Which neighborhoods do you recommend?

I guess criteria would be close to everything, nice, smooth and doesn't have to be in the party hood.

I was in Paris for one day (On a Wednesday) before heading to Beirut & a couple of fly chicks that stayed with my brother (via couchsurfing in nyc) took me here to this fly spot. (They wouldnt even let you past the door If you didnt have a reservation).

http://derriere-resto.com/restaurant/paris/derriere/

All I have to say is that you will come up just being having a drink or eating dinner here. Everyone was very stylish and dime pieces were all over the place. Definitely one of the flyest dining experiences I've ever had. Check their sister restaurants 404 & Andy Wahloo as well.

Afterwards we hit up a cool bar/club called Favela Chic and took in a live performance and plenty of eye candy was in there as well. I had a Parisian-Moroccan on my arm so I wasnt trippin.

Quote: (08-11-2010 02:11 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I was in Paris for one day (Wednesday) before heading to Beirut and a couple of fly chicks that hung out with my brother took me here to this fly spot. (They wouldnt even let you past the door If you didnt have a reservation).

http://derriere-resto.com/restaurant/paris/derriere/

All I have to say is that you will come up just being having a drink or eating dinner here. Everyone was very stylish and dime pieces were all over the place. Definitely one of the flyest dining experiences I've ever had.

A restaurant called Derriere!!?? [Image: lol.gif] Only in France.

Quote: (08-11-2010 02:48 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

A restaurant called Derriere!!?? [Image: lol.gif] Only in France.

Inspires me to open one in Miami called - "Culaso".

Mixx

@ The G.

Some restaurant selections -

'La Fermette Marbeuf 1900' - is not as well known as 'La Tour D'Argent' or the Jules Verne. It is an early period art deco masterpiece. I ate there 10 years ago and it was the most interesting restaurant I ate at in Paris. I know of your love of boxing - the boxers during the depression here in New York would have eaten at places like the old Rainbow Room which were entirely art deco - it would go well with a fedora and custom suit and to an extent it is an eating in a time machine to the roaring 20's. Food is not gourmet in the style of Daniel in New York - larger portions but all French. I would say that in terms of overall quality - this was the best meal I have ever had. There website is here http://www.fermettemarbeuf.com/ - Relatives of mine ate there last fall and had trouble getting an evening midweek reservation so watch out. Its within walking distance of some of the touristy topless shows - Crazy Horse, etc. Its on the right bank west of Notre Dame.

If you want to eat larger portions go over to the 'Le Train Blue' in the Gare de Lyon. http://www.le-train-bleu.com/uk/index.htmlIf you have ever rented the original French La Femme Nikita - the first 'hit' that bitch pulls off is to blow away a VIP in round side table - the golden room in here and gold guilding are one of a kind in the world. Large portions, old fashioned but real - right down to the cats hanging out on the bar located right off the door to the train tracks. This was the most interesting place to eat - but dont eat anything all day - this place offered the most food per course. They also had real old fashioned dishes like almost raw scallops, etc.

Just a note about 'La Tour D'Argent' - http://www.latourdargent.com/cuisine/home I ate there in the summer of 2001 when the older owner still had it. I have a pretty good recollection of reading an article that the place has been sold to some type of corporate outfit from Asia and the place is being mocked in the French press for running like a brick shithouse. The view of the rear of Notre Dame is out of this world - if your date that night is not Parisian or French - then she will swoon and wont care of the Duck L"Orange is a little off. A Parisian would probably just go 'poo poo' but then they do that with everything. They are not going to jump up and down if you ask them to La Tour - they just dont seem to operate that way. The place is like 600 years old - so you should see it. Difficult to get a dinner reservation - it is easier to do lunch and the lunch is excellant and they have probably the largest wine cellar in the world.

Another expense place is the Jules Verne on the second level of the Eiffel Tower - eh.

With respect to bars - the most elegant bar is in the Hotel Crillon http://www.crillon.com/#saveurs/bar- a second would be the Plaza Athenee -http://www.plaza-athenee-paris.com/. Alan Ducasse has a place in the Plaza.

Either one is a trip in and of itself.

Cant wait to read your report on this trip -

Not totally on the subject, but I have a russian couple who lives in Riga visiting at my beach house now. Their daughter is 14, and you can tell she'll be a hottie. If she were older, I'd tell her I have a friend who will be visiting her city in a few weeks, and hook you up. Guess it's no use asking her where the hot spots are...

InternationalSwagger and Jim Kirk, thank for the data sheets.

For the London cats who know London, I am thinking of getting an apartment in Chelsea, Kensington or South Kensington.

Am I on the right track?

I'm gonna have to disagree with the first poster and advise you to avoid Zoo Bar and Oxygen. These are complete sausage fests packed with sleazy Italian dudes.

My favorite place in London is a small bar called The Cove in Covent Garden. It's a great place to grab a few beers before heading out.

It might be worth registering on the guestlist for Babylon, the club at Kensington Roof Gardens. It's expensive but very cool. I also really enjoy going out in Notting Hill, although it's mostly small pubs and bars there.

For Riga, I'd recommend pre-gaming at a La Belle Epoque. Super cheap drinks and packed with students (although that might not be the case when you're there). Riga is a good time.

Eric,

Good moves. Thanks.

You seem like you know London too. How about my question above about which hood is best to get an apartment?

And anyone who can give a good Riga nightlife breakdown (somewhat similar to my Barcelona nightlife breakdown http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/05/bar...heets.html ie which nights are best for which spots) would be greatly appreciated. London and Paris as well.

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:36 PM)Eric Wrote:  

I'm gonna have to disagree with the first poster and advise you to avoid Zoo Bar and Oxygen. These are complete sausage fests packed with sleazy Italian dudes.

Haha! I did say there will be competition and a few Wannabe Alpha guys. Those are just two venues I frequently enter. I've never had problems there or noticed it was a heavy Guido fest. Sleazy Italian dudes? In London? You must be mistaking them with Eastern Europeans dude. Zoo Bar, for the most part isn't a sausage fest.

Best bars - Bar Rumba and Fabric. I don't want to make you run around, so I strongly recommend you stay within Leicester Square, Covent Garden and the West End. Chelsea will have its own bars and pubs too, but you aren't really bothered about the venues, just the apartments right?

Anyway, yes, gmanisfesto you're on the right track. I was going to suggest Chelsea before you replied. An average price for an apartment there is roughly between £80-120 a night, bonus because its near the party-areas in West End.

Within other boroughs and wards in London, there aren't much "apartments", mainly hotels and inns. Apartments are mainly in Central London wards (Royal Boroughs).

Wards you can consider for apartment-hotels. Greenwich, Islington, Maida Hill, Victoria and Battersea. All within walking or 15 minute distances from the city.

Pedro1234PUA,

Word up. Thanks.

How would you break down the pro/cons/differences between Chelsea, Kensington or South Kensington?

I understand going to a city like London to work in a bank and make cash, or a city like Paris to see the sights, or be a painter or something.
But to go party there? I'm sure you know of countries where for just the price of an apartment in London quoted above (GBP 120) you'd get an apartment, all your meals and drinks, and a hooker to give you blowjobs all day long. A different one each day for a week and you'd be ready to go home a happy man.
But as a G, I'm sure you won't have trouble swooping in London or Paris either, and if money is no object, then why not.

Quote: (08-12-2010 07:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Pedro1234PUA,

Word up. Thanks.

How would you break down the pro/cons/differences between Chelsea, Kensington or South Kensington?

Dude, they're all relatively the same. It's hard to distinguish any pros and cons between several of them. They're all within the same borough - Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. If we were seperating different boroughs, then I could elaborate on the pros & cons. They're just different wards in the same borough.

I can say though, that as you get closer to the City - City of Westminster, the prices of "everything" will get higher. So, thats more Kensington/ Earls Court and Chelsea areas.

If you were coming, maybe 3 weeks from now you could get your ass to the annual Notting Hill Carnival held every 30th-31st August of every year. Its the biggest Carnival in Europe after Rio, Brazil. Having more than 1 million people over the 2-day period. Biggest street-party for the Summer. Hot women, cultured food, good music, live sound systems and guranteed pull. Plus you would've been walking distance from the Carnival itself. You probably wouldn't even need to go to the Carnival, you could just stand outside your apartment and game them from there as the hordes of beautiful chicks in hot pants and sunglasses travel to the Carnival, atleast thats what I done as my Uncle lives in Notting Hill [Image: undecided.gif]

K-man - Yeah, I got you. I know people in both Paris and London that I am going to see. After this trip though, I think I am going to start hitting up some less expensive parts of the world.

Pedro1234PUA - Cool. I figured as much, just didn't know if one might be more dope than the other.

Quote: (08-12-2010 02:42 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Not totally on the subject, but I have a russian couple who lives in Riga visiting at my beach house now. Their daughter is 14, and you can tell she'll be a hottie. If she were older, I'd tell her I have a friend who will be visiting her city in a few weeks, and hook you up. Guess it's no use asking her where the hot spots are...

You are an American? Obviously. 14 year old girls are the girls you see at discos like La Roca and even Essential (the biggest ones in Baltic States). You need to get out and see the world outside of Anglo countries. You would be surprised.

PinkElephant,

Do you know Riga well?

If you do, which bars/clubs/restaurants/daygame spots do you recommend?

K- Man Wrote:

" I'm sure you know of countries where for just the price of an apartment in London quoted above (GBP 120) you'd get an apartment, all your meals and drinks, and a hooker to give you blowjobs all day long. A different one each day for a week and you'd be ready to go home a happy man."

@ K-Man : I am sure a lot of us do not know of these countries, atleast i do not, so for greater good of the community, kindly give us a detailed datasheet so we can get the maximum bang for the buck.

Thanking you in Anticiaption.

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

@docsedated - pretty much all of Eastern Europe. For example a couple years ago I was in Bulgaria in a high end strip joint and lap dances were the equivalent of $6 and you could go in the back, get a private room and bang the hell out of a stripper for an hour for about $65.

Quote: (08-18-2010 09:43 AM)docsedated Wrote:  

@ K-Man : I am sure a lot of us do not know of these countries, atleast i do not, so for greater good of the community, kindly give us a detailed datasheet so we can get the maximum bang for the buck.

Thanking you in Anticiaption.

thailand and philippines for starters i guess...

getting back to the original question - dude, i wouldn't waste time with london; if you really want to experience england, check out bristol during the academic year; friendlier people and more affordable and more fun

also riga has become very commercial and isn't as good as it was say 4 years ago; i thought warsaw and krakow were a lot better

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

zanetti,

Ha. No need to throw salt on my trip. I have a bunch of reasons for going to London.

How about hit up some of the positives you know about London or Riga since it sounds like you know them really well?

Thanks.

haha fair enough

been couple of years since i hit up riga so can't really comment on that

London:
-Movida is a high end club i used to be a member of. esp good on thursday and also good on saturday. tricky to get in tho without girls so get there early, around midnight.
-The Collection is a lounge in south kensington; also good from thurs to saturday.
-Boujis is a very high end club also in south kensington. lindsay lohan used to go there. very difficult to get into tho
-for a different vibe there is a club in clapham junction (south west london) called infernos; very cheesy but is very large and gets some hotties & fresh polish talent right off the boat on a saturday
-Sanderson hotel bar is pretty cool as well

let us know how you get on!

don't feel bad tho if you end up with an empty wallet and your dick in your hand [Image: smile.gif]

this is most people's experience

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

zanetti,

Now you are talking, thanks for the tips. I was thinking about checking out the Sanderson hotel.

"let us know how you get on!"

No doubt. Full report coming.

"this is most people's experience"

Emphasis on "most people's". What do you think I am some amateur? Ha.

This thread is really light on Riga bars. Anyone?