rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bath Salts ?

Bath Salts ?

this is so seriously WTF i just had to share it, gota admire his athletic ability haha

Bath Salts ?

Looks more like Molly.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Bath Salts ?

The man was identified by BART police as 24-year-old Yeiner Garizabalo. Friends said Tuesday he goes by Yeiner Perez and is a dedicated acrobat and performer. The episode, they said, was strongly out of character.

“He’s been through a lot of stress — he seems to have been having a breakdown,” said Slim Chance, who leads the Berkeley circus troupe ClownSnotBombs. Perez was a member from January to early May. “That seems to be the tip of it right there. I just can’t tell you anything more because I don’t really know what his state is. It’s not at all like his normal character.”

Chance said Perez, normally a “workaholic acrobat,” stopped showing up to the group’s practices several days before the episode.

“I don’t think it was anything with drugs,” Chance said. “I don’t know. We’re thinking he may have even had a stroke sometime last year. We’ve been trying to piece it together ourselves.”

http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2013/06/11/...t-station/

Bath Salts ?

Haha I saw this video, it's running as one of the headline stories on The SF Chronicle online, and I've ridden the BART many times getting on/off at that stop. There are definitely a lot of homeless/drug addict/crazy/gangbanger types that hang out there, but I couldn't imagine anything nutty like that happening. If you watch the video on youtube, I am surprised by a few things, to start only one guy steps up to do anything and it's a BART maintenance guy and he does it to try and help a woman the guy more or less tries to attack. The guy shoves or grabs an older man and tries to corner another woman, now I'm not about white knighting, but you would think one of the multiple guys there would have tried to do something to stop the guy, kick in his balls, knock him out, take him down and choke him out, etc.

Then I'm also surprised by how the majority of people so nonchalantly go about there days riding the BART basically ignoring one of the craziest things you'll probably see in day to day life. Now, these people were definitely smart in a way because the crazy guy basically only attacked or reacted to the people who gave him attention or reacted to him. Still, it goes to show how people in a city like S.F. are so used to crazy off the wall shit that a naked acrobat doing flips naked doesn't seem to phase them. One thing though, I think this guys may very well been high on PCP or bath salts or something, so while I said I'm surprised no one tried to take him down, I also don't doubt that it could be difficult when someone is so jacked up on a drug like that and could have some kind of crazy "super human strength". Final last note on this, what just boggled my mind is I read an updated story that the guy got taken to the psych ward, and the psych ward released him, so basically he's free out on the streets right now, although there is a misdeamenor warrant for his arrest, but the cops don't know where he is. THis guy seems a little too unstable to be out on the streets right now IMO.

Bath Salts ?

THats sideshow bob.....!!!!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Bath Salts ?

Quote: (06-12-2013 01:20 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Haha I saw this video, it's running as one of the headline stories on The SF Chronicle online, and I've ridden the BART many times getting on/off at that stop. There are definitely a lot of homeless/drug addict/crazy/gangbanger types that hang out there, but I couldn't imagine anything nutty like that happening. If you watch the video on youtube, I am surprised by a few things, to start only one guy steps up to do anything and it's a BART maintenance guy and he does it to try and help a woman the guy more or less tries to attack. The guy shoves or grabs an older man and tries to corner another woman, now I'm not about white knighting, but you would think one of the multiple guys there would have tried to do something to stop the guy, kick in his balls, knock him out, take him down and choke him out, etc.

Then I'm also surprised by how the majority of people so nonchalantly go about there days riding the BART basically ignoring one of the craziest things you'll probably see in day to day life. Now, these people were definitely smart in a way because the crazy guy basically only attacked or reacted to the people who gave him attention or reacted to him. Still, it goes to show how people in a city like S.F. are so used to crazy off the wall shit that a naked acrobat doing flips naked doesn't seem to phase them. One thing though, I think this guys may very well been high on PCP or bath salts or something, so while I said I'm surprised no one tried to take him down, I also don't doubt that it could be difficult when someone is so jacked up on a drug like that and could have some kind of crazy "super human strength". Final last note on this, what just boggled my mind is I read an updated story that the guy got taken to the psych ward, and the psych ward released him, so basically he's free out on the streets right now, although there is a misdeamenor warrant for his arrest, but the cops don't know where he is. THis guy seems a little too unstable to be out on the streets right now IMO.

I think not many people were stepping up because he was naked and totally seemed unhinged and doing acrobatics. When you are in the city, especially one with crazies, don't make eye contact with any of the crazies and best to go on your way.

Bath Salts ?

Quote: (06-11-2013 10:01 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Looks more like Molly.

Not sure where you buy your M but you should reconsider switching dealers.

Bath Salts ?

Punching him could break your skin and his and get you a disease.

Bath Salts ?

LOL the guy with the yellow bike kicks him on the ass when he walks by

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Bath Salts ?

That part where he squares up to fight the big black dude then jumps up on that box and starts doing bicycle kicks in the air...

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Bath Salts ?

Are bathsalts basically Mkat? because if so they don't make people act like that.

Bath Salts ?

Never heard about Bath Salts, but boy is that guy one crazy motherfucker. I'm speechless how some people there don't even look at what's going on, it's as if they see that shit everyday on their way to work or something.

The guy's got good athletic ability though I'll give him that.

Bath Salts ?

Quote: (06-12-2013 04:36 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2013 10:01 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Looks more like Molly.

Not sure where you buy your M but you should reconsider switching dealers.

Ha!

I had a friend take WAY more than the recommended dosage for bath salts. It was supposed to be 10 mg and ended being 100.

He was mentally out of it for about 4 days. He went home to recuperate. Needless to say, he never went to that dealer again!

Bath Salts ?

And that, kids, is why you dont buy drugs from a dealer you dont trust.

Bath Salts ?

I've heard of bath salts but don't know anything about it. It's an actual product that you soak yourself in a tub to relax? You smoke it and act wild? Maybe he was shermed out. That shit will have you acting retarded too.

Bath Salts ?

As fucked up as this sounds...

Seemed to me the guy was not on drugs and just having a mental episode. If you guys can put on that kind of athletic show while all fucked up--I wanna party with you.