rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

You already know mine. I keep it simple and mostly about logistics. No jokes, stories, and sparing use of smiley faces.

I'm curious what you guys do.

No question marks, no smileys.
Just sarcasm, long waiting to reply and witty stuff

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Immediately text girl my name "DVY". No punctuation or smileys. Ill proceed as usual. I do like to throw in winky faces from time to time.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I'll send a generic "nice meeting you" text around 1-3 hours after meeting them so they have my number and depending on how quickly they reply I get down to business setting up the first date. I use emoticons very sparingly and most of the time not at all in the very beginning. If there was some kind of inside joke when we met I try to work that in as well to get her back to feeling good about why she gave me her number in the first place.

I call more often now.

I only text if there was a really good connection made in our first interaction.

I use inside jokes, sarcasm, running gags, and flirtatious innuendo to spur things on with a new girl. And plenty of smiley faces, especially this guy [Image: wink.gif] and his close friend [Image: tongue.gif]

Like a new chick I meet at a bar. Say she's a brunette with dorky hipster glasses and I made fun of her for looking like Velma from Scooby Doo when we met. I'll bring it up in the first text:

Maybe a first text could be

"Hey Velma did you know Scooby Snacks have 10 essential vitamins and minerals? Tell your friends."

or "And I would've gotten away with it to you if it wasn't for you meddling kids"

She'll then reply back with a lol and saying what she's up to and I take it from there.

If she was really into me though I'll go straight into flirting or sexual innuendo. Otherwise I'll keep to childish and dumb first texts like that.

Or another chick, she worked for a theater. I'll text her:

"What up theater dork? At a rooftop bar in the city, drinking tequila and life is good. Spread the word."

Or another chick, she was a nurse who wore a shiny headband that I made fun of when I met her for looking like she was from the 1980's.

So I'd text:

"Hey Jackie, it was good meeting you even tho you're stuck in the 80's [Image: tongue.gif] - Therapsid"

Okay, these are all weak as fuck. But they work for me on a consistent basis. As long as I had attraction to begin with, girls will respond to light-hearted low-investment texts like this. Because if she's not ready to commit to seeing me again from the get-go, she'll still probably respond to some silly text like these. And once she does I can keep it going for a brief back and forth and then go ahead and invite her out.

But again, if she was already showing sexual interest I'd kick it up by saying something like:

"Haven't hit on this Sarah girl today yet. Seems like a big oversight on my part. Thoughts?"

From there I can transition from light flirtation to statements of sexual intent.

Icy and strictly logistical before the bang.
Slightly less icy and strictly logistical after the bang.

When it comes to chicks, texting is a method for me to achieve face-to-face meetings--nothing else. Anything more--especially before the bang--is a high-wire act.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I am strictly logistic though when there is context I usually try to send a short and funny remark in the beginning, in order to make the bridge with our last meeting. It usually works well but looking at comments from experienced ppl here, I will try to skip this unless if the comment is really funny. actually I am not sure if it helps me, and it may already sound as needy ("oh, Frank trying to be funny...") to some girls.

Quote: (06-03-2013 01:28 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

I call more often now.

I only text if there was a really good connection made in our first interaction.

Interesting.

I do the opposite.

If it was a strong lead, I call everytime.

If it was a weaker lead, I text. Here I am just looking to get a response, then I will call.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:00 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Or another chick, she worked for a theater. I'll text her:

"What up theater dork? At a rooftop bar in the city, drinking tequila and life is good. Spread the word."

Or another chick, she was a nurse who wore a shiny headband that I made fun of when I met her for looking like she was from the 1980's.

So I'd text:

"Hey Jackie, it was good meeting you even tho you're stuck in the 80's [Image: tongue.gif] - Therapsid"

Okay, these are all weak as fuck. But they work for me on a consistent basis. As long as I had attraction to begin with, girls will respond to light-hearted low-investment texts like this. Because if she's not ready to commit to seeing me again from the get-go, she'll still probably respond to some silly text like these. And once she does I can keep it going for a brief back and forth and then go ahead and invite her out.

But again, if she was already showing sexual interest I'd kick it up by saying something like:

"Haven't hit on this Sarah girl today yet. Seems like a big oversight on my part. Thoughts?"

From there I can transition from light flirtation to statements of sexual intent.

Does this stuff work? (Not dissing, just curious).

Once you get a response are you calling to set the meeting?

Or do you get caught in back and forth text message hell?

I send this text immediately after she puts her number in my phone:

Christian McQueen the sexy muthafucka u met at XYZ club/bar/restaurant

They tend to laugh, hit my arm etc and it establishes 3 things:

1. Gives her my name
2. WHERE we met. I've learned to take nothing for granted and a hot girl could be giving her number out 20x a night
3. 'Sexy muthafucka' establishes in a tongue in cheek manner that I see myself as higher than the other guys in the spot and shows strong confidence.

I've been using that for over a year and my conversions have been better so going to stick with it.

I'm requesting actual word for word templates, not general tone/vibe.

Also, I have capitalization on 'OFF' on my phone and I text short and sarcastic. Ex:

Her: Hey! What's up??

Me: out

Her: Where?

Me: LA

Her: Okay....wanna meet?

Me: XYZ club/bar. b here in 45min

I've noticed a huge difference when using short answers. Long texts are the death of building suspense.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Does this stuff work? (Not dissing, just curious).

Once you get a response are you calling to set the meeting?

Or do you get caught in back and forth text message hell?

Yeah it works for me. I may keep the joke up for a couple of texts, but I drop it before it gets stale. I'll just go ahead and invite her out.

If she's lukewarm I'll say me and some friends are gonna be at x. If she's warm I'll say, "Clear your plans, we're hanging out this week." or even "Liz, we're hanging this week or I'm totally dumping your ass. [Image: wink.gif]"

If she doesn't give a firm answer either way, I'll just brush it off and hit her up a couple days later with another observational low-investment text. If I feel like the text thing is dragging on I'll call her. I hate texting honestly. Do girls usually pick the phone up the first time you call them?

I usually keep the script just to logistics. But I don't really keep it on a set script.

I find a good restart text is "i just made the worst decision/mistake" and following up with something dumb like

After receiving phone number. I immediately text my first name to her.

"WestCoast" no punctuation, nothing.

1) If she does not respond that night with a smiley or a "nice meeting you!" This lead is now bottom of barrel.

2) If she does respond she moves up into the queue. I will respond back immediately and say "Great, will call you in a few days" she usually does not text back after the frame has now been set. She is also more accepting of the immediate text back because she's still on the initial high of having met a cool guy. If she does respond to my "call you in a few days" with a [Image: smile.gif] or ! filled text, it means you will be banging on date one.

If girl is bottom of barrel, I will resort to a photo /video text initiation. If we talked about Spain I will send a cool photo from Spain. If we talked about dancing I will send a link to a cool dancing competition. Both of these photos and links come with zero words.

Bottom of barrel girls usually don't go far so I immediately transition to setting up a date when she responds. "Yeah xxx xxx about photo or video. What is your schedule like next week".

Then it's all phone game from there.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:28 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Also, I have capitalization on 'OFF' on my phone

Why?

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:29 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Do girls usually pick the phone up the first time you call them?

Yes, "usually". Or I get a call back.

Keep in mind, it is somewhat skewed because I call the good leads so they are more apt to answer.

Plus, I call at times when I think they will pick up ie a bartender girl, I call on Monday or Tuesday afternoon.

A work girl with a more 9-5 job I call on Sunday or Monday night etc

----

Example from Thurs night:

I got 6 numbers.

1 strong lead, 5 medium leads.

I called the strong lead on Sun Night and set up a Wed meeting. She picked up.

I texted the 5 weaker leads, no response. 0-5 on those.

But who cares?

I am glad they didn't respond. I don't have time for 6 new girls in my life.

Numbers Game.

Work off the butter leads, discard the rest.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 01:28 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

I call more often now.

Interesting.

I do the opposite.

If it was a strong lead, I call everytime.

Not saying its right, I always try a different approach if I realize certain things I am doing are not going my way.

With a strong first impression and a number close I feel like she is going to meet me regardless so I just do the basic minimalist text approach and set a date. If I have a quick chat with a girl and get her number but I don't feel like I made a proper connection then I will phone and try to build more attraction then set a date.

I meet a girl and get her number. Depending on how much chemistry we shared and what we talked about about might text her 10 minutes later, an hour later, 2-3 hours later, later that night or the next day. I never wait more then 24-30 hours to send that first text.

A few examples:

me: "nice chatting with you -- Gio"
her: thanks, you too"
me: "lets have a drink or something later in the week"
her: "sounds good"

Then, I will text her the very next day or 2 days later..

me: "hey how did your thing go?"
her: "pretty good"
me: "congrats, what are you doing for dinner later, wanna go to the taco place?"
her: "not tonight, how bout thursday?
me: "okay, text you thursday afternoon"
her: "cool"

Me: "good luck with that thing -- Gio"
her: "thank you, nice meeting you"
me "lets continue our chat later this week"
her: "ok"
me: "i have a soccer game wednesday night if you wanna come, we can get tacos after"
her: "k, i'll let you know
"

me: "nice meeting you -- Gio"
her: "you too"
me: "that was random but cool"
her: "i know right"
me: "that guy on the train was so funny"
her: "kind of weird"
me: "very weird, are you free saturday? Wanna get brunch at the farmers market?"
her: "how old are you"
me: "29, you?
her: "18
me: "you seem mature
her: "I've never dated anyone over 23"
me: "me neither"
her: "lol"
me: "we'll get smoothies and walk across the bridge"
her: k, text me later

me: "hey christina, nice chatting with you"
her: "hi gio, how was your game?"
me: "amazing, now im home bbqing some fish"
her: "have fun"
me: "i will, lets hang soon"
her: "im not free til next week"
me: "k, i'll text you soon"

me: "Gio"
her: "Amanda"
me: "you're funny"
her: "why?"
me: "what you said to that guy"
her: "he was weird"
me: "lol, wanna get coffee tmw?"
her: "what time?

Basic stuff like that. Short and sweet. A little chit-chat and then set the date! If she won't commit to seeing me again, she is usually not interested.

I often bait them with offers of food. College girls are hungry and the food on campus sucks.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:34 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

After receiving phone number. I immediately text my first name to her.

"WestCoast" no punctuation, nothing.

Yes, I often do the same.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:34 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

1) If she does not respond that night with a smiley or a "nice meeting you!" This lead is now bottom of barrel.

Yes, I judge her interest level based on how quickly and enthusiastically she responds that that first text.

I'm seeing triangulation with texting of the first name (DVY, WestCoast, Gio). I will try this.

Quote: (06-03-2013 03:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I meet a girl and get her number. Depending on how much chemistry we shared and what we talked about about might text her 10 minutes later, an hour later, 2-3 hours later, later that night or the next day. I never wait more then 24-30 hours to send that first text.

A few examples:

me: "nice chatting with you -- Gio"
her: thanks, you too"
me: "lets have a drink or something later in the week"
her: "sounds good"

Then, I will text her the very next day or 2 days later..

me: "hey how did your thing go?"
her: "pretty good"
me: "congrats, what are you doing for dinner later, wanna go to the taco place?"
her: "not tonight, how bout thursday?
me: "okay, text you thursday afternoon"
her: "cool"

Me: "good luck with that thing -- Gio"
her: "thank you, nice meeting you"
me "lets continue our chat later this week"
me: "i have a soccer game wednesday night if you wanna come, we can get tacos after"
her: "k, i'll let you know
"

me: "nice meeting you -- Gio"
her: "you too"
me: "that was random but cool"
her: "i know right"
me: "that guy on the train was so funny"
her: "kind of weird"
me: "very weird, are you free saturday? Wanna get brunch at the farmers market?"
her: "how old are you"
me: "29, you?
her: "18
me: "you seem mature
her: "I've never dated anyone over 23"
me: "me neither"
her: "lol"
me: "we'll get smoothies and walk across the bridge"
her: k, text me later

me: "hey christina, nice chatting with you"
her: "hi gio, how was your game?"
me: "amazing, now im home bbqing some fish"
her: "have fun"
me: "i will, lets hang soon"
her: "im not free til next week"
me: "k, i'll text you soon"

me: "Gio"
her: "Amanda"
me: "you're funny"
her: "why?"
me: "what you said to that guy"
her: "he was weird"
me: "lol, wanna get coffee tmw?"
her: "what time?

Basic stuff like that. Short and sweet. A little chit-chat and then set the date! If she won't commit to seeing me again, she is usually not interested.

I often bait them with offers of food. College girls are hungry and the food on campus sucks.

The "me neither"

[Image: citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif]

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Gio stole that line off Hugh Hefner. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (06-03-2013 03:08 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm seeing triangulation with texting of the first name (DVY, WestCoast, Gio). I will try this.

Yes, text her your name. Names make things more personal.

Also, use her name. Everyone like to see their name in writing.

"hey natasha, nice talking to you about vodka"
"hey olivia, its roosh"
"hey helen, good luck on your test, text me if you want me to help you cheat"

In Canada and the States, the use of "x" isn't even used between boyfriend and girlfriend as far as I'm aware. In the UK, girls send "x" to their friends. Even lads do it ironically. That said, I never send them to a girl I haven't been sexual with. No "lol"s or "haha"s, I never use "lol" even with my mates to be honest.

Basically, very indifferent to begin with. Which is hard for me to do, because it isn't what I'm 'really' like.

Edit- Just seen Roosh's comment about wanting actual templates. Oops [Image: tard.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

what up mami, this is rougenoir, we met at such and such
let's meet up this week