rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dusting off my backpack- Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan

Hey guys I'm going to be traveling to Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan next month. Anyone have any experiences in these places that they would like to share (good venues (clubs, bars, day game spots, tourist areas), the women, etc.)? I will be joining Bolo in Taiwan as well... Looking forward to the adventure that lies ahead!

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

i went to HK for a couple of days last year and focused on the lan kwai fong (LKF) area on the island; some pretty good venues but overall i thought there were far too many expats/white people/tourists (i'm white myself btw) and it felt more like i was in london or australia rather than asia.

the main clubs in lkf are dragon-i, volar and prive. i only checked out out prive which was pretty good but not wild by any means. we weren't let in the other 2 clubs as we were a group of guys; like i said they have the same BS bottle service, VIP nonsense that one would get in london, new york, LA

if i were you i'd befriend a local who can show you better (more authentic) places

some of the chinese girls there are very attractive; the white ones are very hit n miss: some hot, most overweight and grose.

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I went out in Tsim sha Tsui, (wrong spelling?), Hong Kong, half year ago and found some pretty good clubs. Didn't see very many foreigners there at all.
One club was called 'Why?' and the other one 'Question'. Both have a pretty steep entrance, but it included free bar. We were able to haggle with the bouncers to get something like half price to get in.

The girls were very receptive and very pretty! I'd love to go there again.

Best opener: Do you speak English? (of course they all do)

Quote: (08-02-2010 03:59 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

if i were you i'd befriend a local who can show you better (more authentic) places

some of the chinese girls there are very attractive; the white ones are very hit n miss: some hot, most overweight and grose.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to meet some of the local people...

Quote: (08-02-2010 06:11 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

I went out in Tsim sha Tsui, (wrong spelling?), Hong Kong, half year ago and found some pretty good clubs. Didn't see very many foreigners there at all.
One club was called 'Why?' and the other one 'Question'. Both have a pretty steep entrance, but it included free bar. We were able to haggle with the bouncers to get something like half price to get in.

The girls were very receptive and very pretty! I'd love to go there again.

Best opener: Do you speak English? (of course they all do)

Thanks for the name of the clubs... Looking forward to meeting the girls there. Can you recommend what area I should stay in that would be central to the city? Also, what tourist areas should I check out?

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures