rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How large an age gap can be pulled off in Latin America?

I have had this question at the back of my mind for a while now, but i have never had the time to ask it.

How large an age difference can be pulled of in Latin America and what quality of women would they bHow attractive would she be and would she be educated and what class would she be in?

so for an example could a 50 year old in decent shape date a single 25 year old, who is attractive?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Quote: (05-27-2013 12:58 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

I have had this question at the back of my mind for a while now, but i have never had the time to ask it.

How large an age difference can be pulled of in Latin America and what quality of women would they bHow attractive would she be and would she be educated and what class would she be in?

so for an example could a 50 year old in decent shape date a single 25 year old, who is attractive?

How much money would this 50-year-old have?

I think what people who are from Anglophone countries don't realize is how acceptable sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships are in most other countries.

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:01 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

I think what people who are from Anglophone countries don't realize is how acceptable sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships are in most other countries.

Yeah but we old guys want true attraction and love, too. You can get women anywhere with enough money, no age gap is too wide.

[Image: 3169_annanicolehubby.jpg]

I think the question is how wide a gap can you have with a woman who will be devoted for more reasons than just money (money is always a factor, I know)

Well say a 50 year old that has 5-10 million dollars. so he is fairly well off and he lives in one of these Latin American countries. Is it possible he can bang hot 25 year old women, that don't have kids on a regular basis?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

If the woman is over 30 then I feel their is less stigma about the man being 50+

But if the girl is 18-25 and the guy is more than 5 years older for that range? Then there will be hell.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:25 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

Well say a 50 year old that has 5-10 million dollars. so he is fairly well off and he lives in one of these Latin American countries. Is it possible he can bang hot 25 year old women, that don't have kids on a regular basis?

Of course, if a 50-year-old is a millionaire, but you don't even need that kind of money to bang young chicks in South America.

There used to be dude on here in his fifties (or late forties, can't remember) called "Cali-Pro" who dated lots of early twenty-somethings in Colombia. He even had pictures. The dude was well off (wasn't a millionaire) but he also spoke fluent Spanish, was in decent shape, had a nice car and had a nice pad in Cali.

That type of set up would be ideal and would allow you to date young chicks.

\n

A man with 5-10 million dollars can do this in EVERY COUNTRY.

You could do that in DC. (go to them charity galas and you'll see it happen right before your eyes.

The real question is can you do it on 15,000 USD a year?

WIA

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:28 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

But if the girl is 18-25 and the guy is more than 5 years older for that range? Then there will be hell.

Rubbish.

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:52 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

\n

You could do that in DC. (go to them charity galas and you'll see it happen right before your eyes.

WIA

I doubt a 50-year-old could do it on 15,000 USD per year, even in Latin America.

I am thinking at my age there is nothing for me in europe any more. i might as well pack up and go to e.e or lam simply because i can afford to. in another 11 years or so i will be 50. in euros.i could live the rest of my years fucking. and i have heard online that men like me, that make around 200k do well when they are in their 40s. So I am thinking if I sold alot of my earthly possession i could easily make 1 million dollars ( I mean my family land, house and business.

my problem is id prefer whiter looking women so i would have to focus on the southern cone (argentina, uruguay etc)

Quote: (05-27-2013 02:21 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

I am thinking at my age there is nothing for me in europe any more. i might as well pack up and go to e.e or lam simply because i can afford to. in another 11 years or so i will be 50. i currently have a salary of just under 200k in euros. why the hell stay here. i could live the rest of my years fucking

I guess that we will all agree here that having a girl screwing you because she really wants to and really likes you as a person isn’t the same than having a girl screwing you because you are helping her pay her way through cosmetology school. That being said, IMO age doesn't really matters. Older guys need to develop other skills than the simple fact of having money. Cultural knowledge, a good physical shape, ect of course come to mind, but also things like intelligence, wit, charisma, charm, empathy, ect.

Anyway. Don't know about Colombia, but in Brasil many girls have become accustomed to dating boys their own age... their peer group, sharing their common interests. Older gringos, even wealthy, are totally out of this loop. The only place that I know where it is both socially acceptable and above all POSSIBLE for a 40 yo or 50 yo man to screw 20/25 yo girls on a regular basis is FSU.

Quote: (05-27-2013 02:05 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

\n

WIA

I doubt a 50-year-old could do it on 15,000 USD per year, even in Latin America.
your right. Actually come to think of it, I should have made the title of this thread, "how much does a fifty year old need to carrying on banging hot chicas in their mid 20s". obviously such women are not to be married. this is purely fucking different chicas.

Quote: (05-27-2013 02:26 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

I am thinking at my age there is nothing for me in europe any more. i might as well pack up and go to e.e or lam simply because i can afford to. in another 11 years or so i will be 50. i currently have a salary of just under 200k in euros. why the hell stay here. i could live the rest of my years fucking

I guess that we will all agree here that having a girl screwing you because she really wants to and really likes you as a person isn’t the same than having a girl screwing you because you are helping her pay her way through cosmetology school. That being said, IMO age doesn't really matters. Older guys need to develop other skills than the simple fact of having money. Cultural knowledge, a good physical shape, ect of course come to mind, as things like intelligence, wit, charisma, charm, empathy, ect.

Anyway. Don't know about Colombia, but in Brasil many girls have become accustomed to dating boys their own age... their peer group, sharing their common interests. Older gringos, even wealthy, are totally out of this loop.

Brazil is quick "Americanizing" due to the increasing wealth in that country. Roosh and many others have noted this.

I guess that we will all agree here that having a girl screwing you because she really wants to and really likes you as a person isn’t the same than having a girl screwing you because you are helping her pay her way through cosmetology school. That being said, IMO age doesn't really matters. Older guys need to develop other skills than the simple fact of having money. Cultural knowledge, a good physical shape, ect of course come to mind, as things like intelligence, wit, charisma, charm, empathy, ect.

Anyway. Don't know about Colombia, but in Brasil many girls have become accustomed to dating boys their own age... their peer group, sharing their common interests. Older gringos, even wealthy, are totally out of this loop.
my amigo, i dont want to change the subject of this thread, but in my personal experience i have never known a girl to like me for me.
she always likes me for what i have or the projection of what i have. That means solid body, neatly braided cornrows, decent apartment etc.

I am thinking at my age there is nothing for me in europe any more. i might as well pack up and go to e.e or lam simply because i can afford to. in another 11 years or so i will be 50. in euros.i could live the rest of my years fucking. and i have heard online that men like me, that make around 200k do well when they are in their 40s. So I am thinking if I sold alot of my earthly possession i could easily make 1 million dollars ( I mean my family land, house and business.

my problem is id prefer whiter looking women so i would have to focus on the southern cone (argentina, uruguay etc)

If you make around 200K euros per year, then you are borderline rich in Eastern Europe or Latin America.

If I was you I would start making "scouting" trips to EE or LA and see which countries you like best and have the best success in. Save some money and buy lots of investments, and prepare to make the jump full-time in a few years. With your kind of money, you will have no problem banging young hotties in EE or LA well into your fifties and beyond, assuming you set up your lifestyle right (speak the language, are in shape, have a decent house/apartment there, nice clothes, spending money, etc.)

Quote: (05-27-2013 02:38 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

If you make around 200K euros per year, then you are borderline rich in Eastern Europe or Latin America.

If I was you I would start making "scouting" trips to EE or LA and see which countries you like best and have the best success in. Save some many and buy lots of investments, and prepare to make the jump full-time in a few years. With your kind of money, you will have not problem banging young hotties in EE or LA well into your fifties and beyond, assuming you set up your lifestyle right (speak the language, are in shape, have a decent house/apartment there, nice clothes, spending money, etc.)
exactly my thinking. because i just feel old here in britain. they make me feel older than i feel i am. am looking at some celebrities and world leaders (jack nicholson, warren betty, fidel castro) have been fucking younger women much older and the fuckers don't seem to want to die.

Quote: (05-27-2013 02:05 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

\n

WIA

There it is. If you intend to buy the pussy, you need something north of 15K and below 5 million.

I guess i'll just stick to working on a woman's psychology.

WIA

How is that 50 y.o. doing gamewise?

If he has tight game, he could be dating into any age he likes. Otherwise it wouldnt make a difference where in the world he is at.

If you are 50 and you make 30 thousand dollars per year in latin america, you will be banging chicks who are attractive and young. There are guys here making way less money and they are fucking quality girls. You just need to have a decent car, dress decent and know how to approach.

Let me put another case on the table : No shame and Pay2Play. 50 usd for top shelf? Most geezers don't give a damn.

Look up Wedo's posts. I believe he is early 50's and has posted picts of young girls he has dated. A few were younger than 25.

Interested in this thread... I'm 34, and while I'm not yet fully middle age, its approaching and I have to be thinking about the next phase. Latin America is I envision being able to confidently tap young, college age ass as an American expat of means for as long as I want. Its funny, I picture it like professional baseball.. Once cats start getting over the hill and can no longer compete at top level (Western society) they retire to the minors (Latin America, SEA)

Quote: (05-27-2013 02:32 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Brazil is quick "Americanizing" due to the increasing wealth in that country. Roosh and many others have noted this.

Sure if your talking about teenagers and perhaps early twenties.

Brazil is indeed becoming more Americanized in that chicks are primarily dating guys their own age within their own social circles. It still is possible for an older man 20 years + age difference to date or marry a younger chick...but it would have to be a gal from the Northeast of Brazil in a dire situation looking for gringo assistance.

With regards to where I live in the US, it's totally uncommon for an older guy to date a young chick with the gal being faithful. If it is happening, then the younger gal is using the older dude's money to fuck younger guys on the side. Brazil appears to be heading in that direction minus the desperate gals in the NE.

Quote: (05-28-2013 11:57 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Brazil is indeed becoming more Americanized in that chicks are primarily dating guys their own age within their own social circles. It still is possible for an older man 20 years + age difference to date or marry a younger chick...but it would have to be a gal from the Northeast of Brazil in a dire situation looking for gringo assistance.

With regards to where I live in the US, it's totally uncommon for an older guy to date a young chick with the gal being faithful. If it is happening, then the younger gal is using the older dude's money to fuck younger guys on the side. Brazil appears to be heading in that direction minus the desperate gals in the NE.
damn, are things really that bad? how do we know this for sure? is it the state run feminism?