rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study abroad

Study abroad

Hey guys, I got accepted for my masters in civil engineering and decided that it would go way faster with another semster abroad.

I already went to France, Grenoble because I wanted to ski. I'm looking at a place where there's a lot of International students and lots of erasmus parties but with interesting scenery and mountains preferably.. I am also willing to learn another language (preferably German, Russian or one of the nordic countries language..). Spanish would be cool but I'm not sure I want to have my courses only in spanish. I need something that has a program and courses similar to mine so that will be a consideration also. Also want a place where Canadians are well-seen and where the girls would seen it as a +

So far I've come across a few interesting places

-Trondheim, Norway

+ Nice university, courseload similar to mine, norvegians girls are beautiful, free norvegians courses which swedes can understand, beautiful scenery, a country that I really want to explore. One of the northenmost city I've seen so it will make things interesting.

- Proably expensive, hard to travek to other countries, don't know much about the student life/nightlife there. In my mind if a country is expensive then you won't have a lot of international students, probably not a lot of russians/polish chicks...

-Tampere, Finland

+Courseload similar to mine, met finnish girls that were beautiful and awesome, easy to get to Helsinki so travel is easy to the baltics/sweden/russia/norway. Lots of polish/russians students I've heard
-Town seem boring, don't know about student life...not a really useful language to learn.

-Munchen, Germany

+Close to Alps, Germany is awesome, Munich is a really awesome city, University is well-reknown... German girls loved me for some reason and I'm sure the international student life is good.
-University seems hard, exams end at beggining of july and I want to get an internship when I get back, makes it harder if it ends this late. Unless I find an internship in Germany.

-London...
+might be interesting to live in such a big city with many different people, probably not to hard to find an internship after, people from everywhere, good university... easy to travel anywhere
-I don't dig the culture, people and women not as culturally interesting as other countries.

I also considered Lund and Upsala in Sweden, Lund has a good program and I'm tending to it for now... anyone got any other advices? I'd like Tampere and need some insider opinion because the program would be perfect for me but the town not so great.

Study abroad

go where you want to go

I am the cock carousel