rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Honor and men/women

Honor and men/women

""A woman is entitled to respect until and unless she does something to lose it. A man is not entitled to respect until and unless he does something to gain it…The man must repeatedly achieve: obtain, surpass, conquer….Insecurity is part of being a man, an essential part of the male role in society. Manhood is never secure: It must be claimed via public actions, risky things seen and validated by other people–and it can be lost."

I think the idea that men have to strive and work towards something while women typically are just given it applies to other things besides honor as well. Just think about attraction. How many women do you see going through all the work that men that are involved in PUA/game have to go through in order to get the exact same thing? Women aren't out there doing hundreds of approaches. They aren't paying for bootcamps and programs. Hell they typically don't even actually ask a man for a date/sex/etc. Instead they simply just have to show up.

Honor and men/women

But they do have a struggle when it comes to securing commitment. Just see the hundreds of magazines with articles about "how to get him to commit" and "How to keep your man." And they also have the wall to deal with, after which their sexual market value plummets to practically zero.

I'll be the first guy to call them out of their bullshit any day of the week, but I can't deny their own struggles with relationships.

Honor and men/women

Fair enough but I would still argue that they still have to put in far less effort then we do to get what we want. I do not think girls reading a Cosmo article is the equivalent of a guy having going through say the Roosh program (starting a workout routine, doing a 100 approaches, keeping a journal of observations from doing these 100 approaches). And I would also argue that women on average tend to be more aware of game dynamics. There's way more clueless guys then clueless girls when it comes to the game.

Honor and men/women

Quote: (05-24-2013 11:36 AM)Wutang Wrote:  

Fair enough but I would still argue that they still have to put in far less effort then we do to get what we want. I do not think girls reading a Cosmo article is the equivalent of a guy having going through say the Roosh program (starting a workout routine, doing a 100 approaches, keeping a journal of observations from doing these 100 approaches). And I would also argue that women on average tend to be more aware of game dynamics. There's way more clueless guys then clueless girls when it comes to the game.

I see where you are coming from. But there is something to be said about the satisfaction we feel from working hard for something. In a weird way, I like being the approacher, it gives me the satisfaction of choice. It must suck to see someone you are attracted to, and your skill to get that person is to try and get their attention so they have to come over and use their skill, and ONLY if they are attracted enough to approach you and put in effort. And then they still might not commit.

Such is the burden of women and beta males.

Honor and men/women

This is true. Accept it.

That is why female virgins are praised and male "virgins" are ridiculed, while male studs are liked, but female sluts are shunned.

A man must put a lot of effort to become something of worth. Liberals tell you that you have worth as a person even if you are lazy fatass playing videogames in your moms basement 24/7. No you have not.

A woman however must put a lot of of effort to keep her initial graceful state. She must take care to safeguard her womb, her virginity, her reputation, her looks. This also takes effort and while it may look somewhat easier it can and does get tedious.

So yes more is gived to a woman when she enters this world and less is given to a man. But a woman has more to loose then a man and a man has more to gain than a woman.

Thats just how world works.

Honor and men/women

Yep I do agree it is just the way things work. That is why this website and other sites like this exists: to make use of the system rather then to try and change what can't be changed. I actually posted this quote on Facebook and this one chick who pretty much always hates on anything gender related I put up whether it be something serious or just a quick one-liner quip of course chimed in all offended. I only put the quote up with no comments, no judgement on whether this was "right" or not. Still she got all huffy.

Honor and men/women

Well not everyone pays for bootcamps or even goes to this forum.

If your point is about fairness, I don't wanna be an ass and say life isn't fair - but there is some of that. Also, women do incur costs to look attractive - it is not as if they incur no costs - some really need a lot of work to be attractive. But I think it gets close to evening out over time this man vs woman thing. I'll make it quick since I gotta work.

Women have a short shelf life - if they make full use of it and are not fucked up - they will secure commitment family, etc. If they blow it, they are just bitter and adrift after 35, yes big generalizations here.

For men, we get better as we age. Our desirability can actually increase over time. And there will always be young attractive women. There are not always in full abundance, wealthy successful good looking guys. Wealth tends to be concentrated. Get a 6 figure job (and depending where you live) you have created separation from your peers.

Women are evaluated on beauty. Men more on power and wealth. What increases or decreases over time?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Honor and men/women

A woman is a human being, in the sense that she is primarily valued for what she is: beautiful, chaste, loving, pleasant, nurturing, motherly, etc...

A man is better described as a human doing, because a man is only valued for the things that he does: the money he makes, the fame he achieves, his status in the world, his creative works, his skill in a given field, etc...

This is the natural balance. The yin and the yang, the passive and the active. The masculine and the feminine were designed to complement one another, not directly compete. It's nothing to complain about. It's just the way it is.

You're a man? Get out there and do something.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]