rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female vs Male Dogs (and Cats)

I live with a crazy ass chick who has a fat fucking cat. We're kicking her out, but that hasn't stopped me from experiencing this fat lazy cat of hers who likes to come into my room and lay her fat ass down. This cat eats, but this stupid housemate keeps feeding her. Did I say this stupid housemate is SWPL Yoga Loving Spiritual Life Leading Femcunt who believes women should have special privileges over men, while not giving anything in return? How do I know this? Because she thinks I'm a chill guy who just likes to listen to her speak and get to know her for who she is. Anyway, I digress.

Since living with this cat, I've come to realize it is particularly grumpy. This was interesting because my experience with other cats hasn't been as bad. I went online to search for reasons why, and basing it on the observations I had with the other cats, the first thing I wondered was "Is it because this cat is a femcunt?"

It's interesting that when you go on websites for pet owners, and people who generally deal with animals, one can feel safe talking about otherwise "sexist" things.

For instance, here's a quote from a website called Choosing a Male or a Female Dog:
Quote:Quote:

Male dogs tend to be more demanding of attention, affectionate, frisk, and focused on human beings than female dogs, who generally are more independent and inconsistent in their focus on their human companions. Females can be every bit as loving but after awhile they may prefer to go off on their own, whereas males are likely to accept as much pampering and attention as their human companions are willing to give them.

We can see this kind of behavior in humans as well. Guys generally get along with each other much better in groups, whereas women tend to get bitter at each other and start using passive aggressive "normalization techniques."

In today's world, we can talk about animals much more sincerely than we can talk about women. Somehow women are only disadvantaged because of their "socialization" while animals by nature.

How did we get to the point where mass society decided it was okay to set aside rationality (and millennia of wisdom) for women's "empowerment?" Why is it not okay for men to talk about this anymore? These are questions many of us on this forum have been wondering, but seeing how the tides are slowly changing with men's thoughts and perceptions (thanks to sites like this), maybe one day we can talk about women like we can talk about our bitches (ie. female dogs).

[Image: LassieBlur.jpg]

Study animals and by doing so, you study humans.