rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Really Jacked at Taxpayers Expense

A lot of meat heads ask about ways to get jacked. This dude is pretty big.

Does he even lift?

Quote: (05-18-2013 10:50 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

Does he even lift?

Doubt it

Going to hijack a bit. What is with these jacked guys who have strange inflated proportions? I see his physique being similar to my sketch on the right. On the left is what i take to be a truly jacked guy. How come this musculature is so far gone from the barrel chested sinewy ripped-ness on the left? You could have twigs for arms yet people would think you are a monster.

[Image: 2Cn8OmY.jpg]

How was this guy getting that many calories? Just buying tuna and top ramen with his own cash?

That shit's mental.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (05-18-2013 10:50 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

Does he even lift?

Of course, but the guy has also develop a lot of non weight workouts.

Quote: (05-18-2013 07:51 PM)Grit Wrote:  

Going to hijack a bit. What is with these jacked guys who have strange inflated proportions? I see his physique being similar to my sketch on the right. On the left is what i take to be a truly jacked guy. How come this musculature is so far gone from the barrel chested sinewy ripped-ness on the left? You could have twigs for arms yet people would think you are a monster.

Around the time Dorian Yates starting winning Mr. Olympia the emphasis has gone away from proper proportions and instead placed on muscle mass at all costs. Not a fan of modern BBer physiques.

Here's a comparison. On the left is Jay Cutler, a modern guy that's won Olympia mulitple times. In the middle, Arnold. On the right Frank Zane (3x Mr. Olympia). As the drugs got better the classic look went out the window.

[Image: bodybuilder_bodytypes.jpg]

Quote: (05-18-2013 09:58 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

[Image: bodybuilder_bodytypes.jpg]

My first Olympia, I saw Ronnie crush Jay Cutler.

I never was a fan of Ronnie's physique because his gut is so huge. Plus, I thought that Flex Wheeler should have won 1998 Mr. Olympia, so I've always been sore about that.

I actually randomly ran into the guy about 10 years ago. I was on a business trip in one of those extended stay hotels. I went into the lobby area for breakfast and I saw this huge ass black dude, I'm like "Who the fuck is that?" He acknowledged me, gave me a head nod. I looked over at his plate and it was fucking loaded with food. I still didn't recognize him.

Not until he went up to the front counter to settle his room charges, and I saw his humongous legs, I knew he was a pro BBer, so I looked even closer and recognized him. Pussied out, I should have asked for his autograph.

Here's the 98 Olympia. I didn't think Flex handled himself well.

Guys talk about getting jacked, but it takes a lot of work

Actually the drugs are not as good compared to the 70s and 80s. In yesteryears, the drugs were all pharma grade and now its all underground labs with underdosed gear. The reason guys are so huge now is that they never come off. They blast and cruise. It started in the 90s. They will do lots of drugs at certain times and then just use a minimal HRT dose in the offseason to keep all their gains; while in the 70s and 80s, bodybuilders would come off in the offseason.

Quote: (05-18-2013 10:52 PM)raliv Wrote:  

Actually the drugs are not as good compared to the 70s and 80s. In yesteryears, the drugs were all pharma grade and now its all underground labs with underdosed gear. The reason guys are so huge now is that they never come off. They blast and cruise. It started in the 90s. They will do lots of drugs at certain times and then just use a minimal HRT dose in the offseason to keep all their gains; while in the 70s and 80s, bodybuilders would come off in the offseason.

I would bet that the pros are getting high grade gear.

sounds like BS. If anything, the drugs have improved. They're improving on a year by year basis, if not more often.

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:51 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

sounds like BS. If anything, the drugs have improved. They're improving on a year by year basis, if not more often.

They haven't. The gear you got in the 70's and 80's were all pharmaceutical grade testosterone, deca, and so on and they are still the same. The only thing that has changed is the use of insulin, hgh, igf-1 and other peptides.

Do you think that xcon guy does the juice? I mean I doubt he was using in prison an he got pretty effin big on ramen an tuna.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Using juice yes and possibly HGH from what I can tell. His jaw looks thicker than his prison identification card, and he has what I perceive as being an "HGH gut." The theory is that the internal organs grow in size with prolonged use of growth hormone, thus sticking out despite low body fat levels.

That big, that lean, that vascular. Yes, pharmaceuticals.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't diminish his accomplishments. Drugs or not, he still had to work for those muscles. HARD.

Without sounding like a hater but when you are on gear, working hard is pleasurable and enjoyable. All your cylinders are firing and you can't wait for your next workout.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Dude was not on roids, all he did was workout.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Prison inmates that have free use of weights and access to enough food can grow to become MONSTERS without the use of gear.I've seen it time and time again.They train and eat constantly.They don't believe in overtraining either.In prison it's survival ofthe fittest so them guys lift weights to protect the sanctity of their assholes.

Quote: (05-18-2013 07:51 PM)Grit Wrote:  

[Image: 2Cn8OmY.jpg]

- Genetics, more specifically muscle insertion points and bone structure
- HGH/Insulin. Bodybuilders 'back in the days' had only testosterone, IGF-1/HGH/'slin didn't exist. These are highly anabolic steroids that give you that "3d" look. But they also cause everything to grow, including organs/intestines, so most will look really bloated, it takes godtier genetics not to(ex. Phil Heath)

What has always kept me from trying steroids is that I don't want to fuck up my dick.

How realistic are the rumors that steroids fuck up your dick? It would be nice to hear from people who used steroids if this true.

Prolonged test use in large doses can and will cause E.D. Not in everybody but I personally know guys that are having problems from years of steroid abuse.Most guys end up taking more stuff to combat the side effects then they take of the stuff to build muscle.It's a slippery slope to be on.

Quote: (05-21-2013 01:28 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

What has always kept me from trying steroids is that I don't want to fuck up my dick.

How realistic are the rumors that steroids fuck up your dick? It would be nice to hear from people who used steroids if this true.

Never did gear but researched a lot on the subject and been training for some years now. Firstly, steroids have nothing to do with your dick. It does have something to do with your balls, because when you're 'on cycle' your testes will shrink up since your natural levels of testosterone plummet, given the surge of exogenous test. After the cycle, there's something called Post Cycle Therapy(PCT) where you kickback your natural production of test. When that happens, your balls regain their initial size.

As long as you're over 24, do proper research before and proper PCT, you should be fine. From your post i deduce you haven't done enough research, there's a lot of info on the subject and you should know everything before thinking about pinning.