rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arrived to NYC now what?

Arrived to NYC now what?

Ok i arrived to NYC yesterday and i will stay here for some weeks, its my first time and i really like the place. The problem is that im alone, i dont know anybody and i need some tips to move around the nightlife. I have read some threads about bars and nightclubs but they seem a little bit dated..

Would i be seen as a creepy guy if i go alone to a bar in NYC?
Could you recommend me of bars to meet single women?
do you have to pay to enter a bar? what is the best time to get into one in NYC?
I have been told that there are more women than men in this city, maybe i could hit them online? whats the best site for this?

thanks!

Arrived to NYC now what?

Bang chicks

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Arrived to NYC now what?

NYC has a LOT of things to do.
There are several threads about it. Use the search function.

NYC has a LOT of cute, slim girls. You won't run out of options. You sound like a beginner, this is anywhere you go. There are a few people here that live in NYC hit one of them up...

Arrived to NYC now what?

I think creepy is a banned RVF word. Don't use it. You should have bumped an NYC thread instead of making anoher one. What kind of girls do you like? What part of town are you gaming in? What kind of music or scene are you into? Use the datasheet and daygame some lizards to find out what's still poppin. If you dont like to daygame hit OKCupid and POF and blast out 30 messages on each to see if any will bite.

You got player problems but you have boots on ground. You are in NYC don't waste time just do.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Arrived to NYC now what?

Quote: (05-11-2013 10:52 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

I think creepy is a banned RVF word. Don't use it. You should have bumped an NYC thread instead of making anoher one. What kind of girls do you like? What part of town are you gaming in? What kind of music or scene are you into? Use the datasheet and daygame some lizards to find out what's still poppin. If you dont like to daygame hit OKCupid and POF and blast out 30 messages on each to see if any will bite.

You got player problems but you have boots on ground. You are in NYC don't waste time just do.

thanks for the advice. I'm in manhattan but i could possibly hit brooklyn too. i like latin and european girls, but some asians here are really hot too! anyway i'm going out in 2 hours and see what happens!

Arrived to NYC now what?

Quote: (05-11-2013 08:33 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Hell no.

You are not a "creepy guy if i go alone to a bar" anywhere in the world.

And NYC is probably the best city in the world to go to a bar by yourself.

Arrived to NYC now what?

Quote: (05-11-2013 08:33 AM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Ok i arrived to NYC yesterday and i will stay here for some weeks, its my first time and i really like the place. The problem is that im alone, i dont know anybody and i need some tips to move around the nightlife. I have read some threads about bars and nightclubs but they seem a little bit dated..

Could you recommend me of bars to meet single women?
do you have to pay to enter a bar? what is the best time to get into one in NYC?
I have been told that there are more women than men in this city, maybe i could hit them online? whats the best site for this?

thanks!

How about trying a Game 101 move like taking a few salsa classes so you can begin to develop a social network?

Arrived to NYC now what?

Get off the computer and go outside.

May/June is the greatest time of year in the greatest city in the world.

Arrived to NYC now what?

Quote: (05-11-2013 04:44 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Get off the computer and go outside.

May/June is the greatest time of year in the greatest city in the world.

That is so true!
I went yesterday to a bar in manhattan, it was awesome and packed, but sadly i sucked soo bad with women. I just bought booze but i couldnt talk to them, i mean i could talk to them the problem is that i dont have a clue of what to say so they can be attracted to me, even worse as i'm a big mutafacking brotha,(6'5") its difficult for me to keep a conversation with them without leaning too much...
Still i will not give up...more nights are coming..

Arrived to NYC now what?

I was in NYC for 10 nights last summer, mostly alone. I put up a lot of info here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14711.html