rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charles Ramsey - Hero - Rescues Amanda Berry

A resident who lives near the home where Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight were found said he knew there was something wrong with the house when he moved in last year.

Charles Ramsey said he heard a girl screaming Monday afternoon. She then claimed to be Amanda Berry and said " My name is Amanda Berry, please help me out of this house."

"I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms"

"I would've pulled this heroic shit last year, with me and my goons.. !" - Charles Ramsey

Quote: (05-07-2013 11:42 AM)mistermister Wrote:  

A resident who lives near the home where Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight were found said he knew there was something wrong with the house when he moved in last year.

Charles Ramsey said he heard a girl screaming Monday afternoon. She then claimed to be Amanda Berry and said " My name is Amanda Berry, please help me out of this house."

"I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms"

"I would've pulled this heroic shit last year, with me and my goons.. !" - Charles Ramsey

That shit doubled me over.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Conclusion:

These women would have never been saved without McDonalds, nor would the perp ever been caught sans McDonalds.

Yeah.

Amazing marketing for McDonalds.

They couldn't have paid for that.

The executives over there are smiling today.

Props to this guy. Also, he's pretty damn funny.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Cooning in all guises.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

This is a windfall for McDonalds.

The one girl was last seen leaving her job from Burger King (negative association).

The hero was eating McDonalds before he saved her (positive association).

I wonder if McDonalds is behind all of this.

Typical Big Business Corporate America, putting profits before human life.

Quote: (05-07-2013 03:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The one girl was last seen leaving her job from Burger King (negative association).

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-07-2013 03:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I'm using these lines from here on out whenever in a conversation about this shit. Hahahahahaha.

"Why does it take white girls so long to escape?" was my initial thought.

The next one was "SWPL lizards love that 50 shades domination shit."
Plus extra street cred for having the best victim story once all this is over.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Hilarious. And heroic.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/07/us/ohi...?hpt=hp_t1

I bet McDonalds will substitute their Ronald McDonalds mascotte by Ramsey McDonald. [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: BJqudH-CEAEUz5c.jpg]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (05-07-2013 05:09 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Who is the white bald dude? Homey looks like Charles Ramsey's biggest fan.

Quote: (05-07-2013 05:09 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Worst auto tune ever

There is a part to this story people aren't getting. Where is Jezebel, hailing him as a hero? Where are the feminists? This man said that he thought domestic violence was happening (see his first video) and so he kicked down the door to save her. Isn't that what we want, men kicking down doors to oppose domestic violence? Why aren't jezzies celebrating this underdog of a man who saved lives because he thought domestic violence was going down?

Oh right, this wasn't a false rape claim. :/

Local talk radio host was talking about this case.

Women keep calling in to criticize the host for not taking it seriously, not this, not that. They won't say what really bothers them about this case.

The host did cast aspersions as to why it took so long for them to be found.

Feminists won't mention this case at all and we all know why.

Yeah because its an ugly old black dude who kicked down the door on domestic violence.

I have a strong feeling that we will be seeing more of this Charles Ramsey guy in the future. There were some classic lines in that "press conference" with him.

He is the black version of that "crazy uncle" everyone has.

I know I might get hate for this but in the second video that OP posted, did anyone else notice that really cute girl behind the reporter after he says his epic line:"I would've pulled this heroic shit last year, with me and my goons!" at around 1:08. She really caught my attention.

Good for Charles; he seems like a really likable fellow, and his actions cannot be commended enough.

However, let's be real.

In all likelihood, there's a huge element of Stockholm Syndrome. The hide-brain of those girls wanted to remain captured; hence why they "couldn't" get out until someone "freed" them.

The remarkable thing in between all these "white-girl kidnappings" in the past few decades is just how easy it would have been for them to escape, both in terms of quantity and quality of opportunities.

Female psychology is predisposed to submitting to male conquerors. Tomassi discusses it here--Stockholm Syndrome is largely a female phenomenon; it's an adaption to adjust quickly to new conquerors.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

this is epic. dude is a hero. I wish we hear more stories like this on the national news.

I always make sure to get "my mcdonald's" before doing something heroic.

Also, I ain't never going to buy no blue Mazda Miata.

Quote: (05-07-2013 10:53 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

this is epic. dude is a hero. I wish we hear more stories like this on the national news.

Yes he did good. But, this is just sensationalism, and any decent person would have done the same.

America always wants to have a star to focus on. If it isn't Jesus, it's Brittany Spears or Elvis or this guy.

Quote: (05-07-2013 11:24 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2013 10:53 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Yes he did good. But, this is just sensationalism, and any decent person would have done the same.

America always wants to have a star to focus on. If it isn't Jesus, it's Brittany Spears or Elvis or this guy.

Indeed--the lives of average Americans are so mundane, so vapid, that they commission third-parties, complete strangers, to infuse their lives with some excitement, some meaning--whether that third-party be Lebron James, Tom Brady, Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, President Obama, Michelle Obama, Justin Bieber, etc.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters