rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman's Facebook vs Men's facebook

Some chicks are posting this lately on Facebook. They know the effect they cause in men and they are taking advantage of it. Their entitled attitude is getting stronger for a reason.

[Image: facebook_10.jpg]

"Difference between men and women"

I was an idiot when I was younger. I was 21 before I realised that men and women live in totally different realities.

The fact that women can have hundreds of potential mates to tap up never really occurred to me until then. Of course few women make use of it since they want the best and not the most.

I hate Facebook so much.

There's also a thing where you have to pay a dollar to message a girl if you aren't friends with her.

Who cares? I watched Scotain ziplining on facebook the other day and Fisto picking up fat girls. Use it the way it was intended to be used..

I love facebook. I get complimented on my facebook posts all the time by girls in person. I'm mad good at copy and paste too.

Can we get somebody with photoshop skills to create the same picture but with

A: a 30+ international playboy with some money

B: the same Woman when she is 30 plus

Let the bitches enjoy their time when they can, they don't have it for long.

I've wanted to do a thread about how FB reflected the inside of men's and women's brains differently.

Men: Jokes, links to songs, article links, smart-alec comments.

Women: OMG! ANIMAL ADOPTION! OMG!! GO VEG! OMG!! DANCING WITH THE STARS -- LOOK AT HER OUTFIT EWWW!! OMG!!! MEN ARE BEASTS! I (CLICHE FEMINIST MEME HERE!) OMG -- SHE'S A BITCH!! OMG!!

Seriously, if you look at women's feeds vs. men's and that was all you had to judge women on, you'd think they were insane or children.

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:12 PM)Ego Wrote:  

Let the bitches enjoy their time when they can, they don't have it for long.

Co-sign.

http://www.returnofkings.com/9932/the-15...-womanhood

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:19 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Seriously, if you look at women's feeds vs. men's and that was all you had to judge women on, you'd think they were insane or children.

You´d think? women ARE children. A realization that would have made my life easier had I accepted that long time ago.

It's always a up and down for me.

But hey, it helps when it comes to parties.

Nope.

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:27 PM)germanico Wrote:  

You´d think? women ARE children. A realization that would have made my life easier had I accepted that long time ago.

No argument here. Schopenhauer made this point in his essay "On Women," which I think should be required for all boys entering high school. I just found it on this Web site under "misogyny," so let's all give it hits for all the wrong reasons hahahahaha. http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:27 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Exactly right. The need for constant attention. The need for you to always be BUYING them something, anything. The complete inability to conceptualize how constant short term gratification delays or even precludes long-term goals. Who else exhibits these traits?? Kids. And for thousands of years, societies of all kinds realized this, and kept most real responsibility in men's hands. But in the last hundred years, its as if we've given children the right to vote! And they are using it to bankrupt society, both financially and spiritually.

I long for the day that society will return to putting the adults (men) back in charge. I am afraid, however, that now that the genie is out of the bottle, that will only occur after our society collapses [Image: bash.gif]

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/11/2...lf-esteem/

[Image: gender-discrimination-on-facebook.jpg]

That is nothing to be proud of.

I've stopped spitting at chicks on fb for this reason. FB is a dating website now, and like all dating websites, are worthless for that reason.

Not surprised. I bet more women use fb regularly than men. Women's primary drive is validation. They need the attention. They dress-up to guys will hit on them, they have sex with men so they feel desirable, etc.

Men want women for sex.

Social media allows women to get their fill of male validation without any of the stipulations that would come with a relationship, i.e: spending time/money, having sex, etc. It's like a getting a bi-weekly paycheck but you don't go into the office.

It's like if a guy could go up to any girl in the world, point at his crotch and she'd suck him off there'd be no male incentive to pursue relationship with those girls as the guy got his primary need(sex) met.

While this is nice to point out, it's not going anywhere. The Matrix's merchants can barely keep up with woman's infinite need for stuff to make her feel good. The insecurity is a built into woman's DNA. Exploit it. If every man in the US learned how to qualify girls and use push-pull, all the shitty female behavior(fighting men, Skrillex haircuts, etc) would vanish in a few months.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:56 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

The fact that women can have hundreds of potential mates

Because they have some facebook likes? I suggest you look closer at who those are coming from.

In my experience, most of the posting on facebook is by women to other women. If you watch the "friend activity" sidebar on the right, you will see one woman after another log on for five minutes, go through a little flurry of activity, liking about 2 posts a second (how special is that? Not very), validating everything in her newsfeed regardless of quality, and then signing off.

Which is how I think you get butt ugly pictures of women with all the likes and comments --her friends never even bother to look at it. It's just an assemblyline of clicks. They like, or do an auto-post of "oh so pretty!" or other spam, to everything they see in their newsfeed, giving less than a half-second's attention each. Guys tend to overweight how little investment there is in facebook posts by women.

And it can not be over-emphasized how many of these virtual friends are not being met in real life. It was a fad, like myspace, and now has peaked. People are now waking up to the drawbacks of having only virtual friends through their smart phone.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Things like this used to annoy me but they no longer do. While it does add to the high level of delusion and hype that these women believe about themselves, in the end most of them crumble and become mentally ill. Why? Because they go through much of their lives not living in reality. One day something happens that shatters the illusion and they are fucked up for a long time. I've seen it happen many times.

As guys we tend to face the harsh realities of life at a much younger age. Most of us don't get any special treatment. We had to build ourselves up from the bottom and accept our limitations.

These women are living in a bubble that eventually bursts and it's a complete mindfuck for them, many never seem to recover. I'd never want to trade places with them.

1.) Men can be seen as supplicating bitches when they frequently admire a woman’s photos and comments.

It doesn’t make you feel cocky when some fat, ugly girl hits on you. If anything, it leaves you questioning why this girl believed she had a shot. Are you becoming less attractive?

2.) Fugly and fat girls often have tons of Facebook friends and receive many photo/comment likes.

If a 10 comes over to you and starts talking to you, being really friendly, you may feel really special. When you later see her doing the same thing with another guy, you won’t feel so special anymore. Furthermore, if you see her chatting even with a stinky, ugly, 5’2, 60-year-old homeless virgin, you’ll realize your pleasant conversation with her literally meant nothing.

Conclusion:
Social media does bring out the worst in narcissists and attention whores, but I believe these two factors should be taken into account before we assume that each friend request and like received makes a woman more egotistical.

Women are not validated as easily as men. When a man gets flirted with by several cute girls, he should know that he’s above the vast majority of guys in terms of desirableness, especially if these girls want to have sex with him. When a girl gets flirted with by lots of good-looking guys, however, it actually doesn’t mean a whole lot. Men tend to be attracted to a much larger percentage of women, and good-looking guys often flirt with girls who aren’t impressive at all. Knowing that men want to have sex with her isn’t going to make her feel unique among women. It only puts her on the same level of probably 80 percent of thin, young women.

@Atilla
"Knowing that men want to have sex with her isn’t going to make her feel unique among women."
You overly underestimate the massiveness of the hamster, youngin.

"It only puts her on the same level of probably 80 percent of thin, young women."
You and i are fully aware of this but the hamster will digest and defecate upon logic consistently.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"