rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Logic

Fat Logic

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3261/Body...Whale.html

Anybody know how to insert text from the page?

Fat Logic

copy paste what you want then highlight it and click the quote symbol

Quote:Quote:

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Quote:Quote:

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?!

[Image: dramatic-hamster-o.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Fat Logic

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.

We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Fuck, I wish they would cultivate quietly in a corner somewhere.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Fat Logic

I scrolled down to the comments hoping this was one of those articles where the commenters don't buy into the PC bullshit.

I was disappointed.

Kingsugar Loving · John Jay High School
Calling this beautiful woman a whale is absolutely RIDICULOUS!

Rima Qarmach
you go girl!

Nancy Melendez · Follow · God's School of Hard Knocks
Society SHOULDN'T be shoving SKINNY down anyone's throat! we are WHO WE ARE! and regardless, skinny or SEXY succulent....WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! Society and its views is to blame!

Karen Froman Hill · Bullitt Central High School
I think people put too much emphasis on outside beauty. Whether you're thin or thick, beauty truly comes from within. I am neither mermaid nor whale. I am just me. I work out when I can and when I can't, I'm usually just being a wife, a mother, a sister and a friend. Society has ruined what it means to be beautiful.

[Image: familyguyv.gif]

We need to unleash the Tuthmosis.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Fat Logic

Karen Froman Hill · Bullitt Central High School
I think people put too much emphasis on outside beauty. Whether you're thin or thick, beauty truly comes from within. I am neither mermaid nor whale. I am just me. I work out when I can and when I can't, I'm usually just being a wife, a mother, a sister and a friend. Society has ruined what it means to be beautiful.

Doesn't she mean food has ruined what it means to be beautiful?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2