rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this the AH Hampster Anthem of Summer 2013?

I picked up a contract in Boston for 8 weeks typical 60 hours a week for 40 hours pay but with a Fortune 1000 I can leverage into much more long term work - point is interesting but mentally exhausting work so was at my Tax Free Southern New Hampshire Man Cave walking distance from a new Industrial warehouse space turned into a Mega Sports Bar and Nightclub so decided to relax a bit and put in some half hearted approaches as i am working all weekend on deliverables - Place is newly renovated with 20 Big Screen TVs on each side of a Giant Oval Bar with 3 Walls with large HD TV Projector Screens about 16 feet by 20 feet flanked on each side by 3 Giant new HD TV Screens about 50" +/- ... Kool really with every game and UFC match of interest on some screen somewhere...

And in the Back a decadent decent sized Mirror ball disco with NO big screens gets all the MIT WPI UNH techies attention with great sound no distortion and great bass you could feel in the ground outside... In a Roman style theme with Roman Shields and White Columns with Roman Busts that would make Emperor Tiberius proud on his sexcapades island of Capri were he alive in today's day and age... Tacky but unique and a nice sized oval bar behind the DJs with plenty of stroll and flow room for either lions "stroll with the flow" or crocodiles "know the flow comes to them" to work their game. I was more crocodile than lion last night. Got more than a few IOIs but nothing that passed the boner test really.

A Latino American DJ who I have met and is a kool guy has been there for years (Was the Amber Room and now is the ARENA) belongs to the New England DJs music exchange and they get the new tracks before anyone else to create Club Buzz... Played this song with the most Bi Polar lyrics I have ever heard and it was a catchy dance tune even I started to groove too...

Icona Pop – I Love It

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone
I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
I crashed my car into the bridge

I don't care, I love it, I don't care

You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

I love it, I love it

I don't care, I love it
I don't care, I love it, I love it

You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

I don't care, I love it
I don't care, I love it
I don't care, I love it

I appreciate the Irony in these lyrics sort of a stream of consciousness for the modern Smart Phone obsessed bpd or full on bi-polar attention whoring American Hamsters (AH2s) Attention Ho American Hammies that as 4s 5s and 6s think they are 8s 9s and 10s! Yes they were in abundance at ARENA last night scary a 60% Male to 40% female ratio with the average woman ranging from a size 8 to size 28... of the females perhaps 10 % were thin and only 5% were "facia bella" - not my type of hunting grounds so a trade show trip to Moscow is looking more and more likely this summer/fall.

Was really not a Dime Piece in sight - well except for one who was a 10 from her waist to her ankles wearing those lovely spandex black stretch heavy fabric leotards as slacks with a full man gap in her man trap and nice camel toe on full display only problem was her face as a 6.5 with large Bassett Hound droopie bags under her eyes and sandy blonde Horse Tail Hair from too much product looked about 27 but was prolly only 24 - still she had a slim sexy body with dramatic "que bella sela" or beautiful saddle as the Italians like to say.

I would have made an effort to hit it if it were not for all the international PUAs from UMASS Lowell etc trying the come up from behind for the intro bump and grind - the ladies formed a inward facing triangle formation all face to face and attention whored each bump and grinder for a couple minutes each until they clasped each other with 3 way lez be friend embraces - no option to cull the flock and make small talk... not that I want to invest my time on a 6.0 face anyways.

I am working (experimenting with) some new Mentor Protege game that has some real upside financially for my proteges but they need to be true dimer hotties that can attract the TIE hiring managers like moths to a flame to help me build my company. I am looking first for a lead protege that i can groom into my RA VPA FWB house mother to train the young dimers to be wing women each can earn over $50K to $100K each year one if they work at it without having to play HIV roulette.

Would love to be in a place like this in Moscow or Miami or even Boston you would smash it with a 50 50 male female ratio but I managed to establish my space next to the DJ in front of the AH2s exhibition stages that flank the DJ booth overlooking the floor - no one bothered me except for the few Amazonian War Pigs that decided they needed to AH on the Go Go girl stages that flank the DJs booth - no shoulder bumping and even the Bouncers respected my space and I established an authority zone completely ignoring the Amazonian Xena Warrior Princess warpigs and orbiting Mom Jeans milfs so i could track the very few available TOIs - they do have a nice VIP stage across from the DJ both but it was roped off all night and no matter everything was served in plastic cups to placate the dominant UMASS Lowell SNHU Hesser and Daniel Webster college students crowd - mostly beer and chick sugar drinks NO Bottle Service and No Martinis or No Champagne service - place had a kool vibe and decent flow but only attractive girls were the few 7s bar tenders one was dressed as Elvira Mistress of the Dark's brides maid with her white rack high and tight in your face wonder bra style bragging about how she just bought her 16 year old a car - a 16 year old MILF with a 6 face tending bar in a million dollar renovated venue - what happened to hiring a bunch of 8 9 and 10 ladies as bar tenders to attract the ballers and financial types - well the front is a mega sports bar can't have it all - the gallery ladies in attendance showed why the woman who invented spanks is now a self made Billionairess - and none were wearing her spanks so plenty of market room to grow pun intended - never saw so many jelly rolls above the hip huggers slacks and "Skinny Jeans" on so many young girls maybe 20% of the females were slim and they were hand in hand with Burger King Rotunditudies CBs. "Se la vie" in Moo Hampster - well it is sales and income tax free so a nice quiet place to operate your Inc or LLC holding company from in the Northeast while snagging some of the revived Boston economy financial and techno bucks and NYC money quietly flowing this way too.

Boston is surprisingly booming again with the waterfront and Convention Center and Innovation District and Rose Kennedy Greenway Gardens now sitting top the former BIG DIG. The Innovation District alone now rivals NYC's silicon alley tapping into the regions 300,000 Uni students... but that will be another data sheet entirely.

Of course American girls love this song.

It's about some slore, who narcissistically fancies herself above earthy concerns ("You want me down on earth, but I am up in space"), declaring herself over some older boyfriend ("You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch... I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone"), not caring about the consequences of her shitty actions ("I crashed my car into the bridge... I don't care, I love it"), feeling good, [loving] it, and having FUNNNNNnnnnnnnnn.

I never really paid attention to the lyrics to this song before, but now it will make me want to punch any girl dancing and singing along to it when I'm out.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters