rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Best Of Roosh: Volume 1" review copies

My new book is a compilation of my best blog posts. It's 216 pages long and will available in paperback as well as ebook. From the introduction:

Quote:Quote:

This compilation contains 90 of favorite blog posts, published between August 2006 and January 2013, from a total of 1,742 that I’ve written. They best represent my ideas, my thoughts, and my interpretation of the world.

The posts have been digitally remastered (proofread) and organized into ten chapters:

I: Pre-Game
II: Approaching
III: Game
IV: Dating
V: Sex
VI: Life
VII: America
VIII: Culture
IX: Travel
X: Roosh

There is nothing new here so I will be giving the PDF of the book away for free, but if you're interested in checking it out before the release, simply reply to this thread. I'll give a copy to the first 10 responses.

[Image: attachment.jpg11816]   

definitely interested!

I'll check it out [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:26 PM)Hades Wrote:  

definitely interested!

Hi Roosh, definitely would love a review copy!

P.S. When's Bang Romania coming out?

I would definitely check it out and review.

When's Bang Romania coming out?

There will not be a Bang Romania. I was serious when I said I retired from the Bang travel guides upon releasing the Ukraine book. But there will be detailed data sheets at some point.

Cool, looking forward to checking it out. I'm interested in a copy.

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My new book is a compilation of my best blog posts. It's 216 pages long and will available in paperback as well as ebook. From the introduction:

This compilation contains 90 of favorite blog posts, published between August 2006 and January 2013, from a total of 1,742 that I’ve written. They best represent my ideas, my thoughts, and my interpretation of the world.

The posts have been digitally remastered (proofread) and organized into ten chapters:

There is nothing new here so I will be giving the PDF of the book away for free, but if you're interested in checking it out before the release, simply reply to this thread. I'll give a copy to the first 10 responses.

Hey mate i'm interested

Here please!

I would totally love to read this amongst the first ones [Image: smile.gif]

Finally the Reader I was waiting for. Sign me up!

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Definitely interested!

Me too please

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

in this thread!

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:30 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

There will not be a Bang Romania. I was serious when I said I retired from the Bang travel guides upon releasing the Ukraine book. But there will be detailed data sheets at some point.
Would you mind explaining why?

I am definitely interested

When is the release date?

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Hey Roosh, would love to check it out.

Bone

Interested [Image: smile.gif]

Late, but I'll certainly be buying the book anyway.

I know I am late but would love to get the PDF. Thanks.

HHave you thought of filming a commercial to promote your book?

Sign me up.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:47 PM)chexmix Wrote:  

Would you mind explaining why?

A schtick can get old. Besides, how many copies would Bang Romania sell? Roosh would need to work hundreds of hours to sell a few dozen copies, make a few hundred dollars, and ultimately help only a few readers who actually visit and follow his recommendations. He can help them faster and easier with a trip report, and save his time for other projects.

An artist must continually reinvent himself. My favorite example is Steve Martin, who quit his zany stand-up comedy at the height of his Saturday Night Live popularity. He then wrote and starred in "The Jerk" and became a mainstream actor and writer. Think of David Bowie, or Michael Jackson. You need to change and take risks to stay fresh and relevant.

My personal criticism of mature PUA's is their "life coach philosophy" advice. Their career advice usually lacks a foundation of professional success too. But Roosh's firsthand experiences and dissections of social interaction are great.

well I've still to buy bang and day bang since I didn't read them yet.

So you revised bang essentially? I'd like to see that.