rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's got you on ignore??

Find out easily by clicking on a users profile and if the "send pm" box doesn't have a link inside it you've been ignored.

Thanx Neil!

MiXX has me on ignore!!

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Caramel Communist [Image: lol.gif]

Samseau has me on ignore so I can talk mad shit here and he won't see it. [Image: banana.gif]

Basil ransom has me in ignore. I tried to send him a pm few months ago and got the "you can't send this user a private message because he has ignored you" message.

The nerve! [Image: sad.gif]

Some users have PMs disabled.

Same kickboxer. Same.

Now my question is, who ignored the most people?

Nope.

I tried to put Emech on ignore, but then he started pestering me on Facebook and texts.

Quote: (05-03-2013 02:39 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I tried to put Emech on ignore, but then he started pestering me on Facebook and texts.
How many have you blocked here? I'm guessing about 50

You have to have 40+ rep points to stay off my ignore list, with Tuth being the exception. He hurt my feelings once.

Whatever happened to Chochemonger? Him and Rick91 were the only members I seriously considered putting on blast.

I want someone to ignore me so I can see for myself how this "send a private message" button in the profile disappears, but if they do, they won't be able to notify me to try. It's a vicious circle! GAAAAAAH!!!!

[Image: wtf.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-03-2013 03:17 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I want someone to ignore me so I can see for myself how this "send a private message" button in the profile disappears, but if they do, they won't be able to notify me to try. It's a vicious circle! GAAAAAAH!!!!

[Image: wtf.jpg]

here i will ignore you. i will remove you in a couple of days from the ignore list.

Quote: (05-03-2013 02:53 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

You have to have 40+ rep points to stay off my ignore list, with Tuth being the exception. He hurt my feelings once.

Was it that time I threw you under the bus to get at that Romanian girl? I undid the damage after the bang.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22441-...#pid411790

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-03-2013 01:37 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Samseau has me on ignore so I can talk mad shit here and he won't see it. [Image: banana.gif]

Nice try, troll.

Can anyone send MiXx a pm or did he just disable it?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nice try, troll.

I can call him. What do you want me to say?

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 06:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nice try, troll.

I can call him. What do you want me to say?

Dude still owes me a bang!!!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5002-p...l#pid65145

Well you're going to have to come to Florida then aren't you? Mixx is an over the top player, he gives 60 seconds and out. Be prepared

Quote: (05-03-2013 07:35 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well you're going to have to come to Florida then aren't you? Mixx is an over the top player, he gives 60 seconds and out. Be prepared

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath; is he a man of his word or is he not?

1. Fisto
2. Easy E

There could be others, but those are the only two I know of as they both announced my placement on their lists openly on the forum. They were each also added to my ignore list in response to that.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I had Athlone on ignore at one point. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (05-03-2013 08:17 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

1. Fisto
2. Easy E

There could be others, but those are the only two I know of as they both announced my placement on their lists openly on the forum. They were each also added to my ignore list in response to that.
Why Fisto? I thought Basil had me on ignore for the longest until he replied to one of my posts.

Quote: (05-03-2013 08:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 07:35 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath; is he a man of his word or is he not?

What do you expect from him?

Give a man some pussy he fucks for a day. Teach a man how to pull he bangs for life.

Why haven't Houston and Kickboxer met and had some sort of smokeout showdown?

Quote: (05-03-2013 08:56 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 08:17 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

1. Fisto
2. Easy E

Why Fisto? I thought Basil had me on ignore for the longest until he replied to one of my posts.

Basil can't respond here because he has all of us on ignore. He can't even see this tread..someone who's on his good list ( no typos) could pm him and tell him to lower his shields