rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto women aint...

Toronto women aint...

SHIT.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Toronto women aint...

Oh come on Kingsley, you misogynist. How else do you expect her to make room for late night pizza later?

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Toronto women aint...

Well, since we have parents raising their babies diaperless by having them shit and piss on the street between cars and in alleys, this fine young lady was just setting a good example for the young'uns.

Toronto women aint...

Why wait for the shit to come out when you can just reach up there and dig it out?

Toronto women aint...

[Image: Gn04H.gif]

Toronto women aint...

[Image: john-cena-shocked.gif]

Toronto women aint...

Quote: (05-02-2013 10:51 PM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

Well, since we have parents raising their babies diaperless by having them shit and piss on the street between cars and in alleys, this fine young lady was just setting a good example for the young'uns.

Toronto women aint...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW​WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Toronto women aint...

[Image: attachment.jpg11783]   

Toronto women aint...

[Image: IC88I.gif]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Toronto women aint...

[Image: attachment.jpg11785]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Toronto women aint...

[Image: attachment.jpg11776]

Toronto women aint...

[Image: AgsGW.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Toronto women aint...

I didn't even know it was possible to shit straight up.

Toronto women aint...

[Image: cannot_be_unseen.jpg]

Toronto women aint...

Quote: (05-03-2013 08:43 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I didn't even know it was possible to shit straight up.

Too much anal sex.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Toronto women aint...

Wow it looks like she could not even part with her smartphone to take a shit. She could not even go behind a needle ridden dumpster like most Toronto women do to squat. Bitch flung it like a baboon. This is so shocking it almost seems fake, but again this is Toronto.

My bet she needed space for poutine, or she was about to meet a guy.

Toronto women aint...

Toronto is now on par with the Middle East when it comes to public defecation etiquette. Maybe a little worse. The Haijis at least can be parted with their smart phones while they do the deed.

Toronto women aint...

[Image: Zjwo4.gif]

Toronto women aint...

WOW! Only in Toronto.

Toronto women aint...

the sad thing is that, in that town, she can probably find 100 men in a 1 mile radius who would gladly clean it up as long as they get to hold her hand.

Toronto women aint...

thtas got to be a street walker. probably on drugs

Toronto women aint...

And she probably gave a handjob with that very same hand to some unlucky guy.

Toronto women aint...

[Image: wvnOO.gif]

[Image: huh.gif] [Image: huh.gif]

boredom is evil

Toronto women aint...

[Image: h69FBC7A2]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin