rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude busts a nut from girl dancing on him too hard

Maybe this should go under the "game" forum instead. This is how you don't get laid.

Was that dancing?

I'd laugh if she got pregnant.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

was dirty dancing then I ..
[Image: jizz-in-my-pants-jewish-300x222.jpg]

Quote: (05-02-2013 10:02 PM)Monte Cassino Wrote:  

Was that dancing?

Excuse me, let me correct myself...

"Dude busts a nut from girl twerkin' on him too hard"

Looks more like he pissed himself to me.

Was that beta?

Joke's on those bitches and that club because dude got to bust a nut for next to nothing.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I used to do this all the time, but on purpose though. I could probably write a datasheet on this shit from what type of clubs to hit, screening potential targets, to what to wear, to how much to drink, etc

I can't help but be reminded of RASER's sig (haven't seen him post in a while):

"Life's about, shooting your load"!

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:48 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Maybe this should go under the "game" forum instead. This is how you don't get laid.

He did get laid.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

He must be participating in the RVF no fap challenge.

does that count as a notch

That guy must be participating in the RVF "no fap challenge".

Well, the public aspect is a bit embarrassing, but the act itself isn't. That said, I yearn for the days when something like that could have theoretically happened to me. Maybe I should engage in an extended no fap...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-03-2013 01:37 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Well, the public aspect is a bit embarrassing, but the act itself isn't. That said, I yearn for the days when something like that could have theoretically happened to me. Maybe I should engage in an extended no fap...

Please excuse the double post above. Why would you want to be able to come so easily, isn't that a bad thing? I used to have some issues last while I was a teenager, it sucked when I busted so quick, but like everyone else it got better with practice. Sometimes now I have such a hard time coming that I give up and fake an orgasm.

That's embarrassing!

How sex starved must you be to bust a nut like that? Would never happen to me.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

It don't look like busting a nut. Goes pissed himself.

Quote: (05-03-2013 02:36 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 01:37 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Please excuse the double post above. Why would you want to be able to come so easily, isn't that a bad thing? I used to have some issues last while I was a teenager, it sucked when I busted so quick, but like everyone else it got better with practice. Sometimes now I have such a hard time coming that I give up and fake an orgasm.

Possibly so, but I am of opinion that it is much easier to be always horny and close to cumming and contain yourself (change poses / rhythm / take pauses / etc.) than the opposite, which is where I am now (after the first time, I become almost always unable to cum again the same day, no matter how long the sex lasts). I am unable to cum from any blowjob too, unless I have been abstaining for a very long time and simulate "pumping" or fantasize least a bit during it. YMMW, but I don't think it's normal. It's a problem that I have to fix.

Plus I am currently with a girl that says that she orgasms the easiest and best when I cum and just stops being excited about sex if she knows it can't please me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That reminds me of a scene from "G-String Divas" that ran on HBO some time back. This cute Brazilian stripper grinded on this dude's lap, and he squirted in his pants. Naturally, because she was still pressing on his lap, it soaked through and she felt the wetness on her ass. She had to go in the dressing room after she finished with him to wipe herself off with alcohol swabs.

I think it was partly the visual of that chick's ass against him, combined with his dick being in the right position to hit those nerves and him having a quick trigger. She should be proud of herself, and would probably be a good fuck.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-03-2013 07:53 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That reminds me of a scene from "G-String Divas" that ran on HBO some time back. This cute Brazilian stripper grinded on this dude's lap, and he squirted in his pants. Naturally, because she was still pressing on his lap, it soaked through and she felt the wetness on her ass. She had to go in the dressing room after she finished with him to wipe herself off with alcohol swabs.

I think it was partly the visual of that chick's ass against him, combined with his dick being in the right position to hit those nerves and him having a quick trigger. She should be proud of herself, and would probably be a good fuck.

That is awesome. Carry on.

Quote: (05-03-2013 03:40 AM)Travelsick Wrote:  

It don't look like busting a nut. Goes pissed himself.

Men can't piss when fully erect, even if they have to go. You should know that if you're a guy.

Based on the downward angle of the stain I could see an argument that he was not actually erect at all. Also I might have expected semen to take longer to show through due to its higher viscosity.

That said, if it was a drunken piss I'd expect a lot more volume and mess. So I don't know either way. It's funnier to think he jizzed, though, so I'll go with that.

I've busted a nut from a Lap dance before.