rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Buddy Ads

Text Buddy Ads

Quote:Quote:

Text Buddy - w4m - 27 (Pompano)

Single girl Looking for a single guy friend to text with. Nothing more, nothing less but if we hit off who knows [Image: wink.gif]

Make the day go by faster? - w4m - 33 (Miami)

Looking for chat buddy to make the work day go by faster lol....I am NOT looking for NSA or FWB...I am ok w meeting in person as friends nothing more.....I am in a relationship, hispanic, BBW and just looking to chat via email/text/phone....(can only phone at certain times)

If this works for u then lets chat.....if not hope u find what ur looking for [Image: smile.gif]

Are you eloquent? Surprise me! - w4m - 23 (Miami)
I'm a 23 year-old woman of Caribbean-Hispanic descent, with varied and eclectic interests and hobbies. I would like to find someone between the ages of 23-32 who would perhaps like to text message? If interested, contact me and type in the subject line "Supermassive Black Hole" to know you are legitimate.

Please NOTE: Don't waste your time time nor mine in replying to this ad if you are married, looking for a friends-with-benefits, seeking to engage in erotic conversation... or, if there is any other ludicrous idea and/or interest involved.

Just a few ads I came across on CL.

First chick is looking for a fuck buddy. It matters to her that the guy is single, it matters to her that she makes herself feel like she controls the rules of the game by stating she wants nothing more, nothing less, but she can't help but concede that if you have some game and make the gina tingle, she's open to it going down.

In regards to the second one, can you imagine your chick posting an ad that claims she's just looking for another man to talk to via text, phone, and do social things with?

That dude is about to get dumped, and she's just testing the waters to see if she meets someone who makes the gina tingle, then when that dude hits it, she can tell herself, that wasn't really what she was looking for, it just happened.

The last one, she just wants to text message, but who the fuck wants to display their eloquence over text? She has so many interests and hobbies, yet she has time to text with strangers? My guess is she's fat and doesn't get out much, so this is how she wants to socially interact. Again, she's interested in someone single and she wants to control the situation, but this whole thing is just a guise to meet someone, but she wants to connect intellectually first. Yawn.

Did you know about these kind of ads?

Thoughts?

Text Buddy Ads

young girls on my facebook always post every few weeks about getting a "text buddy."

Guys line up single file for this shit.