rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship with your Mom

Mother's day is coming up so I want to know how everyone feels about their mom. I've seen guys on here refer to their momma as a bitch and other things like that. Maybe the threads on here are polluting your brain and making you hate her?? I don't know why you would be so cold to her unless she abused you as a kid or something. My mom gets on my nerves sometimes but she's still my mom and we're pretty close. I got nothing but love for her. So, I think everyone should try to be a little nicer to their mom unless you have a legitimate reason to not like her [Image: dodgy.gif]

My mom was pretty tough on me(academically) when I was younger (I am 20 now). She taught me long division before I went into first grade and every summer until high school I had "lessons" with her.

I didn't appreciate what she did at the time because I was the only child (out of four) to be getting this treatment. Before I went to college she told me that I was the only son and she wanted me to have a bright future.

Bitches be bitches, but if there is one bitch you can trust in this world it's your mom.

I had a bad relationship with my mother throughout my teens and I resented her for divorcing my father throughout most of my 20s. Now I cut her some slack. She had horrible examples growing up and considering her background, she did a great job.

I will always be grateful for her getting me out of the projects.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

My siblings and I went hungry so she and her man could smoke, go to the movies, have cable TV, etc.

Good question. I wonder why it is that players are often accused of having "mommy issues?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

My mom is successful, professional and not feminist, takes care of her looks well into old age and seems happy with my dad. You can have a reasonable discussion with her (perhaps a bit limited due to the fact that she hasn't experienced the massive shift in today's sexual market) about anything. Perhaps I'm not as close to her as I'd prefer, but she and dad have given me a good start in life and always cared about me and I'm grateful for that. There's nothing more that I could ask for. The worst things one could hold against her is that she's sometimes indecisive or prone to panic, which is hardly a negative (if anything, one could call it a classic but harmless female attribute).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

She divorced my dad at 3 for whatever reason and took me to New Mexico with my three siblings. My dad couldn't do anything because he was in the Marine Corps at the time. There are somethings she did that I resent like moving to Florida from New Mexico with an abusive boyfriend, only taking me (I was 9) and saying "Good luck" to my other 3 siblings. That was a long time ago, and she eventually moved me to California to live with my dad (Best move ever) so we keep close these days. Of course she still tells me things like "Be a gentleman" when it comes to women, but you can't have it all.

Nah My mom is the shit, If it wasn't for her I probably would be a dumb fuck today.

I had everything I wanted, I traveled a lot, was literally a spoiled kid, didn't have to worry about shit.

Great woman, I will respect and love her until the day I die.

boredom is evil

My mother had good intentions but was completely fucked in the head.

The best thing that ever happened to me was when the Judge granted primary custody to my father. Dad presented to the divorce court papers of a health insurance company that denied her coverage because they found cocaine in her blood. Because of that the judge my father got custody of his children.

Afterward my mother worked hard to visit me on the weekends growing up, and she did everything she could to spoil me. I also spent summers with her. But since she was a gold digger her life slowly degraded as her looks degraded, and by the time I was 18 her boyfriend, a coke dealer, had been arrested and she flew to Florida to start a new life. She got married to an illegal immigrant from Chile to give him citizenship status and seems pretty happy. I talk with her every 1-3 months.

I love my mother and I wouldn't be the same player today without her influence. I learned from her behavior how to be kind but also how to be manipulative, and because she was a beautiful woman I am almost immune to the charms of beautiful women myself (not to mention being a good looking guy myself). I have many happy, fond memories growing up with her but I was also slightly resentful she couldn't be around more for me. I went through a period in my early twenties of hating her, but then I came to understand her flaws and I let go of the anger.

A lot of guys say that mommy issues make them a player - for me, it wasn't until I let go of my resentment towards my mother did I finally start to crush major ass on a regular basis.

I'll probably forget to call her up on Mother's Day but I she loves me no matter what I do so it's all good.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

To this day, I still thank my mum for choosing to leave her small village farm life in Poland and moving to Melbourne Australia.

Selfless woman who brought up my sister and i by herself after our Alcoholic father passed away when we were quite young.

Respect

My mother is the traditional old school housewife that waits on me hand and foot whenever I visit. "What would you like for lunch?" "Would you like a snack?" "Would you like me to bring you a Diet Coke out to the garage?"

She even tells me to bring laundry when I visit! hah (I generally don't)

I have yet to meet a woman anything like her and that is likely the reason I have never been married and likely never will be. My expectations are rather high and I am conditioned to equate a traditional woman to my ideal, while discarding anyone that does not display those traits.

She even makes sure she stays in shape because my father expects it.

Been married 44 years and they are very happy with one another.

Today's broads could take some hints from previous generations....

Edit- She also thinks today's young women are entitled harlots that should learn to take care of themselves and be presentable in public. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Always wanted to do a full post on this but never saw the point. My mom is the one who convinced me to be "redpill". Great relationship with her, she knows everything about my life from drug and alcohol abuse failures to success. Gotta be straight with the family.

Also @ Hotwheels very similar relationship.

I had a very abusive mother growing up, constantly shaming me. My mother is one of the meanest and most narcissistic people I've ever met in my life.

Growing up my relationship with my mom wasn't good. As i got older and my independence grew so did the ridiculousness over her behavior. Her hamster was completely off the rails and had been for many many years. When i was younger i never understood why my parents got divorced, but as a man i completely get why my dad left my mom and took me.

As a child I went to school in England and came back to Canada for xmas and summer vacations.
Whenever I'd come to Canada to stay with her i was always getting bitched at...for every little thing. I stayed home and watched too much tv/i was out of the house too much hanging out with my friends.
When i returned to Canada for my final year of high school (due to circumstances out of my control) she blamed me for it. Asked that i get a job...so i did. Then got told how i shouldn't work too much and that i should focus on my studies (i graduated 2nd in my high school).

A few years later when i decided to go to post secondary in Canada, after traveling across Europe and Asia on my own for a few years, i moved in with her. Non-stop bitching about how i don't do enough around the house and i need to help her out more with the bills. (She owned the house outright, been working as a nurse for over 15 years and made around $45 per hour yet i was supposed to go to school and give her $500+ a month, but couldn't bring my girlfriend over and have her spend the night.)

The hypocrisy wasn't lost on me. I moved out and did the roommate thing for a year but after having a series of irresponsible roommates she asked me if i wanted to move back in. We "agreed" that i could bring my gf over or have friends over within reason. That only lasted about 6 months before she started to bitch about random insignificant things again. At one point something crawled up her ass about the dirty dishes in the house. If there were any unclean dishes in the house when she returned from work she would A) Put them in my room if i wasn't home. B) Wake me up after 1am if i was in bed sleeping.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when i was dating a white girl (I'm black). I introduced her to my mother and the few times they met things seemed ok. Then one day my mom just stopped responding to her questions and was non-responsive to her so my gf just quietly walked away. Next thing i hear is that my mom doesn't want her over at the house anymore. If she slept over anymore the locks to the house would be changed. Keep in my mind this was done completely over text message...

Once i moved out for good things got crazier. After I'd been gone about 3 months she would send me text messages asking if I'm ok and how school is going etc.
Thinking everything was back to normal i tried to repair the relationship with my mom, then she found out i was still seeing the same white girl and basically threatened me with "If you don't break up with her, don't talk to me ever again." My reply was "Is this all it took to get you to shut up. Goodbye, have a nice life".

She definitely made my life a lot more difficult than it needed to be. I don't feel bad for how i acted or what i said/did. I have an extremely healthy relationship with my dad and my step mom.

Quote: (05-02-2013 08:27 AM)michelin Wrote:  

Good question. I wonder why it is that players are often accused of having "mommy issues?

I accidentally agreed and amplified to this accusation once and was....

[Image: mindblown.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Traditionalist, I guess that pretty much sums it up, it's only after I moved out, I realize how much I took her for granted.
I just wish she'd stop pushing me to get married.

My mom is the best woman in my life. She has my back no matter what. Sure we went through some rough times, but show me someone who hasn't.

Since my grandma died last year she is now the matriarch of her family (for Irish Canadians this just means keeping the family together) while her brothers are responsible for all the family decisions (real estate, business). Huge family growing by the week it seems.

She has worked out every day since she was in her 20's. Until a few years ago she would still get hit on by much younger men. My dad told her when she was pregnant with me that if she got fat he was leaving her. She never did. And never once did he complain about her clothing bills and hair salon appointment costs.

She ran our home like a well oiled machine. Very similar to Hotwheels and WestCoast.

Its gotten better with her now that I moved 16 hours away. She loved me as much as she possibly could but looking back she was a horrible parent.

My relationship with my mom is pretty much the same as @kinjutsu, constant nagging. I have pretty much decided to never get married to a black woman (If I do get married). There's no way I would be able to put up with that shit.

My relationship with my mom is pretty much the same as @kinjutsu, constant nagging. I have pretty much decided to never get married to a black woman (If I do get married). There's no way I would be able to put up with that shit.

Great relationship, as with the rest of my family. I think that nothing encourages women to embrace traditional ideals as much as masculine husbands and having boys for sons.

I love my mom to death, but she's:

1. A cockblocker: since childhood, has done innumerable things to keep me from landing some tail--especially in high school. Just fucking recently, I went to the supermarket with her (for old-time's sake) and she blurted out some weak shit while I was spitting some tight game at the cash register girl (a solid 8). The girl froze up. I let her have it for that one in the car.

2. A typical hysterical woman: She's gotten a lot more batty since menopause. I tell her to her face that I don't blame her because she's "a typical woman," to which she usually responds by telling me off.

3. A gossip and manipulator: Despite getting called out constantly by all the siblings, she continually tries to talk shit about one to the other. She fucking enjoys the drama. Typical.

That said, they don't make ladies like my mom anymore. Vintage.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's kind of a joke if you have a cool mom she leads you in the right direction - explains the true nature of women. That's my relationship with the moms. From her own mouth.

"When I go to work I always wonder why this country is so fat. Why is everyone fat? I am X age and I'm not fat."

Classic mom talk

Quote: (05-02-2013 08:27 AM)michelin Wrote:  

I think that any sort of academic study would quickly demonstrate that the feels that PUAs have towards their mothers are representative in proportion to the feelings that the general public has towards its mothers.

I'm the King of Beijing!