rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why men and women can't be friends - my theory

Yes, the answer is "Fucking," but not for the reason you might think...

The common reason given for why men and women can't be friends is because one person will eventually want to fuck the other. They may not come out in say it, or act on it, but their behavior changes in ways that fit this new mindset ultimately undermining the basis of their "platonic" friendship.

But what if sexual attraction is not an issue?

My theory: Close friends (and people in general) will eventually have disagreements which result in aggressive feelings or urges. Sex is typically the way that males and females in a romantic relationship work out their aggression towards each other. Because they cannot fuck each other, and therefore cannot physically resolve their aggression, male/female friendships are always living on borrowed time.

Close human relationships require physical touch. Relationships in which touch is infrequent, non-existant, or restricted cannot thrive and will eventually die.

You've been mad at your guy friends before right? How did you resolve it?
  • Have a beer and go to a sporting event? Sports are ritualized warfare. The act of rooting for your team is an act of aggression in and of itself.
  • Bro-hug? I know, it's not gay b/c you gave him a manly handshake before you hugged him [Image: angel.gif]
  • Fire up the video game console and have at it? Sports game (ritualized warfare)? Fighting game (self-explanatory)? Racing game?
You been mad at your lady-friend/wife? You have makeup sex right? Spank her, grab her hair, choke her, squeeze the shit out of her, violently thrust your pelvises together. Very aggressive.

There is no such outlet for male/female platonic relationships.

Like any other friendship you're going to get pissed at each other from time to time. Because there is no physical outlet to resolve the aggression your negative feelings and anger stew inside you. What happens when people don't have an outlet for their anger? They become bitter, stressed, and generally unpleasant to be around.

Sure you can makeup verbally with your opposite sex friend, give each other a nice big shoulder-to-shoulder hug. But that unresolved aggression is the slow acting poison that will kill the friendship.

I know some of you don't even believe in the ATTEMPT of having a friendship with a woman. I can respect that and I understand why.

Personally I like to at least attempt to have friendships with cool chicks that I don't want to bang. I like having chicks around and not having to put up with the B.S. that being in a sexual relationship will bring up. Even if I know it's ultimately doomed.

This is why I think:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Maybe, maybe not.

My theory, which is by no means original, is just that women simply aren't very interesting.

Interesting is subjective, but if you find talking about abstract concepts and world affairs (men regularly trounce women on current events quizzes) more interesting than talking about yourself or gossiping about other people and celebrities, than you probably won't find non-sexual interaction with women too entertaining.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I heard a girl say "Maybe only in high school." Maybe that's right. I have a handful of close girlfriends, but most of them I met when I was under 20. Non of these girls I would want to bang. One of them I dated in high school, but would not bang her now. Once I hit 21 and started pulling bitches, I can't think of times I've made friends with a girl other than at work or with friends girlfriends, but mostly only because I hung out with my boys and they were always around, the ones from work I rarely hung out with outside of work. I've had some dope hook ups through friends of my girlfriends, so that's been a nice advantage. I'm currently banging one of their sisters, and she's mad fine. One of my girlfriends is dope as shit. She would probably like this forum on terms of traveling, and would probably agree with a lot of stuff we say about girls, especially American girls. She's been all over the place, currently living in Europe. She has a crazy ass life story, her dad was a mobster and her mother blew up her father in a car bombing. Crazy ass shit. Half of my girlfriends are super loaded as well. I'll be posted up in Miami or Aspen in multi million dollar properties or mad exclusive parties thanks to these girls.

Bonobo chimps know what's up

Bonobo chimps on "nightline" having sex aka conflict resolution!

I will tell you the best reason why men and women would never be friends and no men should try ,because no man would benefit from that.

The true indicator of a friendship is help in need. In 99% of cases help means money.

A True friend will lend you some money if you have problems. A true friend will pay his debt as soon as he can.

Money lending can be the biggest threat for a friendship, but if a man has landed another man money and that another man has paid back, then and only then - they know that they are true friends. Well not quite only then- risking your life for a friend counts too.

It is not that hard to obtain a male friend who would lend you money or even GIVE you money if your situation is really dire. It is even not that hard to find a male friend who would pick up a gun and go to a shootout with you if you were alone and persecuted by a gang of criminals.

A woman on the other hand would NEVER EVER lend any significant amount of money to a friend and a woman would NEVER EVER risk her life for a friend whom she doesn't want to have sex with. A woman can land money to man and she can give her life for a man but only if she is in love with that man. And no beta man is able to create such a strong love in a woman, only a very dark triad type of alfa guy can.

Therefore the reason why a man and a woman cannot be friends is actually very simple. Because women cannot be friends. A friend is a masculine word. If you say a friend - it means a man. Of course woman use this word to describe relationships with their frenemies too, but that is beacause females just love to intrude in male space and occupy male words. You must see trough this.

You guys are wack. Are you serious? men and women can't be friends?

I have plenty of female friends. Some I would not bang, some I would no strings attached, almost none I would want to date.

Female friends bring value to your life because they enlarge your social circle. I have had at least two extra bangs because my female friends brought along their hot friends to my parties.

Isn't having a lot of female friends one of the main tenets of social circle game?

Besides, it's good to have regular female company. It keeps you socially in tune with interacting with women. As long as you don't act beta in front of your female friends and let them use you for this and that, there's nothing wrong with having female friends.

Plenty of male-female friendships take place. They’re just never platonic, as Tuth’s video demonstrates.

The male always wants to fuck either the female, or if she's ugly, her friend(s). Where I work, we have different people coming in to advertise their products for about a week or so. When it’s a cute girl, it seems like every one of my male coworkers will talk with her or try befriending her. When it’s either a guy or unattractive girl, everyone just walks by not bothering to so much as say hi. Been seeing this for 7 years. No surprise, same exact story in school.

Women might see men as friends, but they all know these men want to fuck them. Women also befriend men because they fear loneliness (much stronger evolutionary need to belong to groups) and friendships with men are effortless, use these men for access to resources/connections, enjoy the ego boost they receive from beta orbiters, and/or they want a backup after an unexpected breakup or if she's upset with her boyfriend/husband.

It’s crucial that you forbid any girl you’re in a monogamous relationship with to have male friends. Only traditional women have value in monogamous relationships, and a traditional woman probably won’t need to be around other guys a whole lot.

“Oh him? He’s just a……………………………………..………….friend!”

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:10 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I have plenty of female friends. Some I would not bang, some I would no strings attached, almost none I would want to date.

Female friends bring value to your life because they enlarge your social circle. I have had at least two extra bangs because my female friends brought along their hot friends to my parties.

Isn't having a lot of female friends one of the main tenets of social circle game?

Besides, it's good to have regular female company. It keeps you socially in tune with interacting with women. As long as you don't act beta in front of your female friends and let them use you for this and that, there's nothing wrong with having female friends.

Do you often go with one of your girl friends, one on one, to the movies, to get food, call to talk on the phone, go to the bar, etc?

Guys who do that are strange to me. Some dudes out there would rather hang out with girls, that they aren't even fucking or trying to fuck, as opposed to having guy friends. Makes no sense to me.

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:11 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

Plenty of male-female friendships take place. They’re just never platonic, as Tuth’s video demonstrates.

The male always wants to fuck either the female, or if she's ugly, her friend(s). Where I work, we have different people coming in to advertise their products for about a week or so. When it’s a cute girl, it seems like every one of my male coworkers will talk with her or try befriending her. When it’s either a guy or unattractive girl, everyone just walks by not bothering to so much as say hi. Been seeing this for 7 years. No surprise, same exact story in school.

Women might see men as friends, but they all know these men want to fuck them. Women also befriend men because they fear loneliness (much stronger evolutionary need to belong to groups) and friendships with men are effortless, use these men for access to resources/connections, enjoy the ego boost they receive from beta orbiters, and/or they want a backup after an unexpected breakup or if she's upset with her boyfriend/husband.

It’s crucial that you forbid any girl you’re in a monogamous relationship with to have male friends. Only traditional women have value in monogamous relationships, and a traditional woman probably won’t need to be around other guys a whole lot.

Come on. Okay, there are some female friends i wouldn't mind fucking. But hey, i wouldn't mind fucking hundreds/thousands of girls. I see girls on the street all the time that i want to fuck. Even if i had some sexual attraction to a female friend, i'm not gonna let a bit of minor sexual tension ruin a perfectly beneficial/enriching relationship. If I did, that would be having a scarcity mentality. i don't have to bang every single girl I might potentially get a boner for.

Let's be real guys. You actually have no female friends? Like legit, real female friends? Yeah, women have some horrible qualities. So what? Just don't be a beta orbiter, don't give a shit when u're around ur female friends, don't let them use u, and ignore any other drama they may whine about.

Come on - female friends bring value all the time. One of my female friends went out of her way to find me an incredible apartment deal. Another made me a bunch of herbal meds when i got sick and practically took care of me when i was puking my brains out for 3 days straight.

And really? forbidding your gf from having any male friends? Look, yeah, women will have friends who want to fuck them. But if u forbid ur girl, u're coming off as seriously insecure. She obviously had dude friends before she met u. This is what beta FOBS i know do - they forbid their girls to interact with other men. Guess what? They all get cheated on.

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:43 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Maybe, maybe not.

My theory, which is by no means original, is just that women simply aren't very interesting.

Interesting is subjective, but if you find talking about abstract concepts and world affairs (men regularly trounce women on current events quizzes) more interesting than talking about yourself or gossiping about other people and celebrities, than you probably won't find non-sexual interaction with women too entertaining.

Yeah, if you remove the vagina, I'm not sure why any man would want to be friends with a woman. Character, sense of humor, shared interests, reliability, interesting conversation - men are on a much higher level than women. The only exception are childhood friendships (22 and younger) but even these are usually more like the relationship between work colleagues than real friendships.

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:22 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

And really? forbidding your gf from having any male friends? Look, yeah, women will have friends who want to fuck them. But if u forbid ur girl, u're coming off as seriously insecure. She obviously had dude friends before she met u. This is what beta FOBS i know do - they forbid their girls to interact with other men. Guess what? They all get cheated on.

You've been brainwashed and need our help. You're even throwing the word "insecure" around like a feminist.

I'm not going get into a monogamous relationship with a girl who keeps guys around who want to fuck her. Period.

No textspeak, please.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:17 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:10 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Do you often go with one of your girl friends, one on one, to the movies, to get food, call to talk on the phone, go to the bar, etc?

Guys who do that are strange to me. Some dudes out there would rather hang out with girls, that they aren't even fucking or trying to fuck, as opposed to having guy friends. Makes no sense to me.

I almost never talk on the phone period, and i hate talking one on one with a girl over the phone. Going to a bar, I may bring one or two girls for some social value. They're useful for going to a private party, because they demonstrate to the host you're not a fucking user who is just there to poach his girls. For food - it's really just about convenience. Sometimes i get food with a few girls, sometimes with a mixed group of people. I generally watch movies at home.

I don't prefer to hang out with girls over guys. I think both have their different, separate, and complementary functions. I do, however, think some guys spend wayyy too much time just hanging out with other guys. Unless you're winging with them, honestly, why do you need so much sausage in your life? I don't need a dude with me for every meal. I don't see the value in that.

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:33 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

You've been brainwashed and need our help. You're even throwing the word "insecure" around like a feminist.

I'm not going get into a monogamous relationship with a girl who keeps guys around who want to fuck her. Period.

I partially agree with him on your girl having male friends though. If you're doing your job right and she isn't a whore, you should have nothing to worry about. It also does make you look insecure if you tell your girl she can't hang out with other guys. If you are very suspicious of the guy, then yes, I understand. But for example, my girl has a close friend that is a guy who also has a girlfriend. He's a cool cat and down to earth, I don't mind her hanging out with him. I know he's not trying to fuck her. On the other hand if she was getting calls late at night from guys or guys were inviting her out solo for drinks, that would be a different story. She'd be getting 86'd.

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:33 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

I am far from a feminist. It really doesn't matter if I think it's insecure or not - I guarantee you SHE will think it's insecure. But to each his own.

I think you've been brainwashed by the manosphere too much, man. Look, this forum is great for game tips, sharing travel info, and talking business. We all want to improve our lives. But all this emphasis on how horrible women are - it's just a swirling vortex of negativity. Yeah, we get it, women are pretty fucking awful sometimes. They're vapid, narcissistic, feed on attention, a lot are users, etc etc. So what? Who the fuck cares? Bang the hot ones and screen out the bad ones (ie. most women). Sprinkle a few female friends who are quality people selectively into your life to add value.

The people who keep posting reddit articles about how awful women are - after a certain point you're beating a dead horse. And you'll probably get an ulcer after recoiling in disgust after repeated articles documenting the same truth that you already know anyways.

Come on. Okay, there are some female friends i wouldn't mind fucking. But hey, i wouldn't mind fucking hundreds/thousands of girls. I see girls on the street all the time that i want to fuck. Even if i had some sexual attraction to a female friend, i'm not gonna let a bit of minor sexual tension ruin a perfectly beneficial/enriching relationship. If I did, that would be having a scarcity mentality. i don't have to bang every single girl I might potentially get a boner for.

Let's be real guys. You actually have no female friends? Like legit, real female friends? Yeah, women have some horrible qualities. So what? Just don't be a beta orbiter, don't give a shit when u're around ur female friends, don't let them use u, and ignore any other drama they may whine about.

Come on - female friends bring value all the time. One of my female friends went out of her way to find me an incredible apartment deal. Another made me a bunch of herbal meds when i got sick and practically took care of me when i was puking my brains out for 3 days straight.

So, you would have no problem with a gf that wants to hang out in bars late at night with one of her studly man friends who is single? Just the two of them.

An honest answer please.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I have some female friends but they damn sure know I would bang them the minute I had the chance. No illusions there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (05-02-2013 03:13 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I have some female friends but they damn sure know I would bang them the minute I had the chance. No illusions there.

A few of my female friends aren't particularly attractive, but have attractive friends and loads of connections and money, I honestly wouldn't hit those ones. The ones that are good looking, at this point I've known them so long (10-13 years), they're like my little sisters. Come to think of it, I'm just banging one of their little sisters instead. haha! She also took my roommate home so I could have the crib to myself to bang her little sister. She helped me wing her little sister, what a gal.

Quote: (05-02-2013 03:10 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

So, you would have no problem with a gf that wants to hang out in bars late at night with one of her studly man friends who is single? Just the two of them.

An honest answer please.

I wouldn't allow that. But i think if u have the right relationship game, that wouldn't happen. And if it still did, probably a good idea to next the girl as LTR material - she probably is an attention whore.

I just meant I wouldn't forbid my gf from having male friends.

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:53 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I think you've been brainwashed by the manosphere too much, man. Look, this forum is great for game tips, sharing travel info, and talking business. We all want to improve our lives. But all this emphasis on how horrible women are - it's just a swirling vortex of negativity. Yeah, we get it, women are pretty fucking awful sometimes. They're vapid, narcissistic, feed on attention, a lot are users, etc etc. So what? Who the fuck cares? Bang the hot ones and screen out the bad ones (ie. most women). Sprinkle a few female friends who are quality people selectively into your life to add value.

Exactly, I’ll have a sexual relationship with her, we just won’t be exclusive. If that means never being exclusive with another American woman, so be it. These whores are already on thin ice with me from the start. I wouldn’t be exclusive with a girl who was friends with sluts either. She’s also forbidden from going to bars, clubs, and parties without me.

If I'm certain she wouldn't want to have sex with them, I'll consider it, because there are too few girls without male friends for me to get picky over this. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word “forbid.” I’d probably just stop dating her instead of calling her out because I know it’s a no-win situation. However, I also don’t care if she thinks I’m insecure because I know the reality.

I don’t think I can take a relationship seriously when a girl has guy friends who befriended her out of hopes of having sex with her. It’s no different from Couchsurfing, where men host women out of the hopes of having sex with them.

So basically there are certain levels of friends and friendships.

If your girlfriend has a guy friend that is a

Flaming gay - it's ok
Harmless omega dork - it's ok
Harmless beta orbiter - it's ok
Not so harmless orbiter - it's ok but you're keeping an eye on the situation. No bars or extended periods of secluded time together.
Alpha dude with his own gf - it's ok but keeping an eye on the situation. No bars or extended periods of secluded time together.
The beta who always tries to cop a feel when drunk - Not ok
Single alpha dude - Not ok.
Known womanizer - Not ok.

Quote: (05-02-2013 03:46 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Flaming gay - it's ok
Not so harmless orbiter - it's ok but you're keeping an eye on the situation. No bars or extended periods of secluded time together.
Alpha dude with his own gf - it's ok but keeping an eye on the situation. No bars or extended periods of secluded time together.

I can agree with these terms.

Quote: (05-02-2013 04:00 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 03:46 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Flaming gay - it's ok

I can agree with these terms.

so can i.

True friendship with a woman is possible if it's a woman you are not physically attracted to.

You're not worse off for having attractive female friends. Even if you can't get at her you can still tap her social network and cute girls always know more cute girls. So I'm not against it for that reason alone.