rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife gets her head cut off for cheating (Video)

Obviously very NSFW. Didn't watch it but you guys might wanna see it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=479249398807043

From what i've read she was really a snitch of a drug cartel

dont know if i can watch this

EDIT: Yep can't watch

I was covering my neck the whole time

Quote: (05-01-2013 12:20 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Yeah, at the beginning the guy says that she belongs to the cartel of los Zetas, so not a wife issue.

Hard to watch though. I have desensitized to these kind of videos by visiting sites like http://www.bestgore.com or http://www.liveleak.com, i don't know why but still there are two kind of videos that i still find very very hard to see: beheadings and animal cruelty.

Problem is that video is fake. It's very very hard to cut off someone's head using pocket knife. A guy in this video doesn't even struggle. Plus camera goes off the body when he is about to take her head to change for dummy. It's same CGI as was with video that eagle kidnaps little kid.

You show a tit on Facebook and the almost by default threaten to block you and remove the image once it's reported. How the fuck is this still on FB?!

1959 people 'like this'
13,824 'shares'

facepalm. they should arrange meeting for those people and place some pressure cooker.

WTF is wrong with people?

Quote: (05-01-2013 12:47 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

1959 people 'like this'
13,824 'shares'

facepalm. they should arrange meeting for those people and place some pressure cooker.

WTF is wrong with people?

Too soon

I stopped @0:12. Not sure if I should continue.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I saw this, however its not because she cheated, she was probably an "halcon" from the Gulf Cartel and the Zetas caught her.

Earlier this week The Sinaloa Cartel (allied with the Gulf Cartel) had posted a video pretty much cutting pieces of this guy hanging upside down from a ladder this was probably the response.

Quote: (05-01-2013 12:42 AM)Malekhit Wrote:  

Problem is that video is fake. It's very very hard to cut off someone's head using pocket knife. A guy in this video doesn't even struggle. Plus camera goes off the body when he is about to take her head to change for dummy. It's same CGI as was with video that eagle kidnaps little kid.

[Image: facepalm.png]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

It really gets bad around 0:33, but it's smooth sailing after that. The severed head isn't so bad.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-01-2013 12:33 AM)king Wrote:  

Yeah, at the beginning the guy says that she belongs to the cartel of los Zetas, so not a wife issue.

Hard to watch though. I have desensitized to these kind of videos by visiting sites like http://www.bestgore.com or http://www.liveleak.com, i don't know why but still there are two kind of videos that i still find very very hard to see: beheadings and animal cruelty.
Have you seen the one with the Ukrainian teenagers attacking the old guy? [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (05-01-2013 01:19 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 12:42 AM)Malekhit Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm.png]

Well I guess even captain pickard was unable to watch this video. But on serious note instead of doing face palm just maybe use some more elaborate wording why I might be wrong.

dude fuck this thread, that whole site is distubring and the post was only made to promote the website... Mods please delete the thread!

Disturbing as this video may be, this looked pretty surgical for a beheading. The guy knew what he was doing; it reminds me of how some chefs can butcher an entire chicken in less than a minute because they know how to avoid the bone, cut through the right ligaments, etc.

While I don't think you can ever classify a beheading as humane-- this may be as close as it gets.

There's no doubt to how sick and fucked up people can be--and for someone who has grown up in that type of environment since childhood is something I can never imagine. Instead of constantly thinking "there's no hope for humanity", these videos remind me to be a better person and give hope to others through my actions...because, "NAPALT".

Just another way to react to gore videos.

Quote: (05-01-2013 01:29 AM)Malekhit Wrote:  

Well I guess even captain pickard was unable to watch this video. But on serious note instead of doing face palm just maybe use some more elaborate wording why I might be wrong.

Narco beheading videos are dime a dozen now, maybe there are tens if not hundreds of them, not sure why anyone would have to make a fake one.

Also the video is VERY realistic, i doubt that something like that can be done with CGI, maybe it is possible but it would take much time. As far as i remember the video of the eagle was from a far distance and it was only a few seconds.

That Youtube channel is just crazy - the inflation of a fake penis video? I'm done for the night.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Its times like this I really hate the internet; dont think this belongs on roosh v

i remember when the only way to access the internet was dialup, there was this website showing people getting shot up by AK47's and stuff, cant remember the name, crazy shit

and there was stickdeath.com, which was an awesome game.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I don't know about the video, don't think it relates to our forum's usual topics at all, but there really are places where women who lose their heads over cheating. While cheating is bad and cuckoldry is awful and surely deserving of punishment, men who cut women's heads off for it give a bad rap to all men legitimately offended over this issue, just like radical feminists give a bad rap to legitimate rape victims.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Just another honour killing, you seen one you seen em all! I expect to see a video floating around soon of John Boehner hacking off his daughter's head for getting bred by that yardie.

Out of curiosity, what was going through your mind that made you decide, "Hey, this would make a great topic for a thread on the Roosh V forum!" ?

What is interesting is that she doesn't seem to make as big a deal out of getting her head cutoff as, from what I heard, Daniel Pearl did. I think that her way of being was stronger than getting beheaded.

Also, it's disturbing how easy it is for someone to do this. It didn't take long.

I hate this shit.

If underage isn't allowed on here, I'm not sure why something like this is..

never again please

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.