rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

letter from father to his little girl.

http://drkellyflanagan.com/2013/04/17/a-...e-husband/

Some memorable quotes:

"Little One, your only task is to know deeply in your soul—in that unshakeable place that isn’t rattled by rejection and loss and ego—that you are worthy of interest."

"Because in the end, Little One, the only thing you should have to do to “keep him interested” is to be you."

I read that one, it's a disgusting ode to beta supplication. The girl gets to "just be herself" while the guy has to work his ass off to keep her happy. Another example of princess entitlement. Where is this man's letter to his son?

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

To keep him interested:

1: Keep yourself in shape as long as possible.

2: Dress pretty and always do your make-up.

3: When your looks fade after age 30 learn to give the world's best blow jobs.

Team Nachos

The liberal use of "little one" in the article pissed me off for some reason.

Based on the attitudes displayed in the article, the beta bitch author will raise this "cutie-pie" child to be cancerous to the male gender

It's really fucking simple for girls:

1) Look nice
2) Be nice
3) Don't be annoying

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This is narcissism.

Telling your daughter she is worthy of love is legit. Telling her she doesn't have to change to find it is unbelievably stupid - dude even cops to being a therapist in his article. His occupational status really should be an emotional tampon, honestly.

She is not going to be happy building herself up as attractive to men while packing on the pounds or just being ugly. He should know that very unhappy people are often that way because the view they have of themselves is a far cry from the reality of their life.

To me, this is why therapy often fails. The therapists don't know shit. I went to a shrink for a time. Some young, hot white chick was dumbfounded I had trouble getting laid at the time. In fact, she seemed surprised I had problems at all. I spelled out how my mother was a wicked narcissist - woman still claims the only reason I got into a good school was her.

In any event, it was a waste of time besides having to make steady eye-contact with a good-looking woman. So blue-pill it wasn't even funny. Just like this guy. I can't argue with wanting to build good self-esteem in his daughter, but the way he is doing it is going to fuck her over.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

In the father's defense ...Sometimes the language and concepts you use to explain things to children are different than what you would use with an adult. At her age(I'm guessing she's about 10) this may be how he wants her to think. When she's 16 I'm sure he has a whole other speech ready.

Team Nachos

Quote:Quote:

And I wrote it for the generation of boys-becoming-men who need to be reminded of what is really important—my little girl finding a loving, lifelong companion is dependent upon at least one of you figuring this out. I’m praying for you.

I will not be superhuman for the scraps of mediocrity.

I'd like to see what this guys wife looks like.

the contrast between how a father looks at his daughter and how men look at women is strong.

and I guess it's hard to understand why he is being so beta until you have a little human carrying your Dna

Co-sign. Narcissistic, self-centered, selfish, and ultimately self-delusional.

This guy is a putz.IMO a therapist (and parent's) job is to be a guide. They're supposed to show people how to make decisions that will best help them lead the life they want to lead, not dictate a series of steps or a roadmap.

Giving people "roadmaps to success" or trying to dictate how they should live their life absolves people of responsibility in the present (because they're doing what they're told) and in the future (because when it fails they'll blame YOU for ruining their lives).

Probably thinks he's helping too.

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:22 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

This is narcissism.

Telling your daughter she is worthy of love is legit. Telling her she doesn't have to change to find it is unbelievably stupid - dude even cops to being a therapist in his article. His occupational status really should be an emotional tampon, honestly.

She is not going to be happy building herself up as attractive to men while packing on the pounds or just being ugly. He should know that very unhappy people are often that way because the view they have of themselves is a far cry from the reality of their life.

To me, this is why therapy often fails. The therapists don't know shit. I went to a shrink for a time. Some young, hot white chick was dumbfounded I had trouble getting laid at the time. In fact, she seemed surprised I had problems at all. I spelled out how my mother was a wicked narcissist - woman still claims the only reason I got into a good school was her.

In any event, it was a waste of time besides having to make steady eye-contact with a good-looking woman. So blue-pill it wasn't even funny. Just like this guy. I can't argue with wanting to build good self-esteem in his daughter, but the way he is doing it is going to fuck her over.

Dear Miss Flanagan
Don't have kids, please end your lineage right here, right now, more space for saner, unspoiled women.