rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End Permanent Alimony Forever Say Opponents

Here is the link, and some excerpts.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-tic....html?vp=1

According to US News and World Report, this financial life sentence after divorce persists in states including New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Florida (typically for marriages lasting at least 10 years).

But a number of states are working on reform, including Florida, where just last week lawmakers approved a bill that would limit the amount of financial support an ex-spouse receives based on the length of a marriage.

Alimony reform advocates are looking to make similar changes in New Jersey, and two of them sat down with The Daily Ticker to talk about it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Figured they would switch up alimony laws.

There's too many really rich dudes who get screwed with alimony for laws like this to stick around forever.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Shit will change. But only because second wives are pissed at the first wives taking her money.

Personally - I find the alimony laws quite funny. Nothing amuses me more than seeing another loser lining up to get married.