rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

19-year old Student, Tough Nut to Crack: What's My Plan?
9-year old Student, Tough Nut to Crack: What's My Plan?
Her: Beautiful blonde 19 year old engineering student. Tall, incredibly well endowed & proportioned, very pretty face, would say she's an 8-8.5. She's smart and fun too. Comes from a strict family and has a curfew (!) (9pm nightly!). She studies and teaches English in her spare time and has other extracurriculars so is incredibly busy. Importantly, I am fairly sure she is a virgin as she seems very inexperienced and has a very strict mother (who I'm older than BTW! [Image: smile.gif] who is watching out for her.

How/Where we met: At a club in Moscow. Approached her in a 2-set...other girl ends up being her sister. Got her number after a brief 20 minute intro, and next day I text her and ask her out, to which she replies "I'm busy but will let you know when I have some time." So I went radio silent and a week later she texts me saying something like "did u forget about me?." After that we start texting and she's been initiating mostly, but so far she said she's only got limited time to meet (which seems to be true, given her crazy busy schedule and curfew). Everytime I text she pretty much instatexts me back.

I am pretty sure she is looking for a 'father figure' of sorts. She's always studying, but always texting me asking how I am, and for job search advice, what I would do, etc. Since she has to be home by 9 (mom calls to make sure!) it's been hard to work, but intriguing. She's generally very complimentary of me and the things I do. I think I have displayed and clearly represent some pretty good high value to someone like her, as I just naturally seem like the worldly traveler/successful businessman who's also cool and fun to be with, etc.

After our first two meetings I blew her off bc I didn't get anything and was having a hard time moving things forward, despite doing some limited kino which she was receptive to, and didn't get back to her. She then asked if we could meet up on a saturday afternoon, and I said I was busy (I was, had another date). I think she got worried I was dropping her, so she's been more cautious around me of late and I think might have thought I wasn't interested in her anymore, so it's been a bit more restrained.

Since then, we decided to meet again. I've tried to 'sexualize' the texts of late with stuff like "wear your prettiest, sexiest dress" (which she did wear at our last meeting) and a few other things to see what she'd do and make sure she knows I'm interested in her as a potential mate, not friend. I'd say she's been receptive but not overly so, and if anything acts like I might be her first boyfriend or something like that. As I don't want to give mixed messages and get put into the 'friendzone" I also initiated more kino at our last meeting at lunch the other day - rubbing hands at the table, reading her palms, then holding hands while walking around, which she seemed fine with and engaged me (it was pretty natural actually). But she also just seems sort of tentative and inexperienced, almost as if she's never done it before.

I think I'm making a little progress, but it's glacial, and this is crazy it's been over a month now and I'm wondering if I should keep wasting my time? I have no experience with long term 'virgin game' really.

I've worked day game this past week and have 2 other things going on so the pipeline is building, no 'Oneitis" for me, but I don't think I should let this one go just yet. I can see myself getting too busy to pursue this one that heavily, and would hate to lose momentum. Frankly a few sms's a day is no big deal, and I fell like she's into me, but I'm wondering if it's going anywhere.

Maybe it's just a question of just taking her some time to get comfortable with me being the older guy, + will I be her first guy, etc. But part of me is just like "WTF m I doing I haven't even kissed her yet" etc. In reading Krauser he's had a couple experiences where it literally took him months to b@ng, wondering if that might be the case here.

Anyway, any advice or comments on similar situations would be much appreciated. I'm in uncharted waters, and don't want to lose the momentum, but frankly that might have already started, so I wanted to see what the forum thinks before I make a mistake or am forced to move on. Most of the girls I date are in their mid to late 20s, so this is kind of an outlier.

Thx.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
A wise man once said: "once you write a post about a girl, it's too late..."

In all honesty, you're way over thinking, and putting too much time and energy into one girl. Concentrate on the others you've got on the go, you'll become less outcome independent with this one.

If you haven't kissed after this many dates, it's only going to get harder.
Less outcome dependent I should say!
Quote: (04-21-2013 09:30 AM)Hoodlum Wrote:  

A wise man once said: "once you write a post about a girl, it's too late..."

In all honesty, you're way over thinking, and putting too much time and energy into one girl. Concentrate on the others you've got on the go, you'll become less outcome independent with this one.

If you haven't kissed after this many dates, it's only going to get harder.

I hear you. Met another girl yesterday and we're going out tomorrow + have another one on the go so am not really worried about 'oneitis' just yet but will be careful here.

Trouble is, this one keeps sms-ing me daily, asking about me, etc. Just feels like there might be an eventual b@ng in the offing but like I said could just be too much trouble. But a few texts a day isn't much work frankly.

Ha that first quote is awesome, I think there may be a lot of truth in it....I was thinking something similar when I first starting reading the forum and newbie posts and found myself constantly thinking "man it's time for this dude to move on."

Hit the gym and talk to other chicks. I wouldn't worry about this girl anymore.
I get what the other respondents are saying but there's a risk of being self-defeating here. I happen to like beautiful, virginal nineteen-year-olds but if you could crack this one with the normal four to ten hours of game then she wouldn't be a virgin any more. You don't want to invent your own selection problem.

If you are confident that you can tell when you are being used for attention/validation and when you are being genuinely considered by a high quality, selective female (rare these days), then I say go by that. If it is the latter, keep at it. Crack this nut.
Multiple dates and you haven't even kissed her yet?

Just move on and be more aggressive with the next girl

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
The first line I thought it was about a dude. You don't find many pretty girls in the STEM fields because they're hard work. Then again it could be her first year.
Even so don't worry about it and find other girls. Following up leads like this is sort of anti-game.
Quote: (04-21-2013 08:38 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Her: Beautiful blonde 19 year old engineering student. Tall, incredibly well endowed & proportioned, very pretty face, would say she's an 8-8.5. She's smart and fun too. Comes from a strict family and has a curfew (!) (9pm nightly!).

Don't believe anything she says about availability.

She studies and teaches English in her spare time and has other extracurriculars so is incredibly busy.

Importantly, I am fairly sure she is a virgin

as she seems very inexperienced and has a very strict mother (who I'm older than BTW! [Image: smile.gif] who is watching out for her.

"I'm busy but will let you know when I have some time."

but so far she said she's only got limited time to meet (which seems to be true, given her crazy busy schedule and curfew).

She's always studying, but always texting me asking how I am, and for job search advice, what I would do, etc. Since she has to be home by 9 (mom calls to make sure!) i

Did I mention,
Don't believe anything she says about availability?

Anything but YES means NO.

NEXT.

You are trying to kid yourself, spending good money after bad.
They are so nice about rejecting you it will take you decades to detect it-- It did with me.

It's hopeless.
Quote: (04-21-2013 12:08 PM)Akula Wrote:  

But a few texts a day isn't much work frankly.

Now you're starting to get it.
Quote: (04-22-2013 12:39 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Her: Beautiful blonde 19 year old engineering student. Tall, incredibly well endowed & proportioned, very pretty face, would say she's an 8-8.5. She's smart and fun too. Comes from a strict family and has a curfew (!) (9pm nightly!).

She studies and teaches English in her spare time and has other extracurriculars so is incredibly busy.

as she seems very inexperienced and has a very strict mother (who I'm older than BTW! [Image: smile.gif] who is watching out for her.

but so far she said she's only got limited time to meet (which seems to be true, given her crazy busy schedule and curfew).

She's always studying, but always texting me asking how I am, and for job search advice, what I would do, etc. Since she has to be home by 9 (mom calls to make sure!) i

Did I mention,

NEXT.

They are so nice about rejecting you it will take you decades to detect it-- It did with me.

It's hopeless.

Ha ha ok got it - I hear you. Will put it on the backburner and make sure it doesn't get in the way. Have 2 meetups with ladies this week + going to Vegas next week for a few days so will work hard on my game there too. Feels like the forum hath spoken so will back off bigtime. Maybe sprinkle in a little text in a week or so showing how much fun I'm having in Vegas....

A man gets on average one virgin per lifetime. I would not give up so easily.

It's been what, two months now? Any update?

Did I mention,

NEXT.

It's hopeless.

IKE has a point. Maybe it's hopeless. Anyway, recognize how this girl playing hard-to-get is making you want her more (possibly making you obsess over her?). Lie to girls on occasion about your availability and see the positive results. I'd gotten great results doing it. Actually, it's the foundation of my "relationship game".
I'm a newbie but I figure since she seems to be lieing about her availability I would confront her via text. Listen "insert name" I want to date you but you don't seem to take me seriously. are you wasting my time?

Any veterans feel free to comment
StealthAlpha, the danger is saying something like that is that you may come across as a little bit needy. At some level you are letting her know that she can affect you. Girls are attracted to emotional strength and being needy is lacking strength.

In these situations when a girl rejects your offer to do something, you simply have to wait and see if she ever calls you back. It becomes her turn. Wait to see if she counter offers to doing something. If she doesn't, it's over.

When a girl you are dating wrongs you, it's best not to show her you can be affected. When a girl wrongs you, it's a great time to be unavailable to her, but dont let her know that you are retaliating...you are simply busy with work or something interesting. She will learn that when she tests you or is disrespectful, you will prioritize other things above her.
Oh okay. So you just be busy? I remember this girl I dated she was a bit younger than me and told me she was taking a guy to prom. I'm 24 and she's 17, I just ignored her and she sent a follow up text, so what's up?
I assume your girl told you the prom shit over a text. You have to ask yourself if you really want to continue with a girl that may be seeing someone else. I honestly dont have a lot of experience with that. I usually end it at that point.

If you really want to continue with this girl, I'd do this. After she said "what's up" I would wait one day and respond with "busy at work" or busy doing something interesting. Avoid seeing this girl for a minimum of one week. Given what she did, I would wait two weeks since your last date or meetup, then ask her out. Remember, make it two weeks of unavailability after being respected like that. Then when you see her, if she asks why you were gone for two weeks, say you were very busy (not retaliating). If she brings up her prom date, act totally unaffected -- dont show jealousy. Jealousy is a form of weakness and a turnoff for girls (during the early dating stages). Showing a little jealousy to a girl after two months of dating is ok.

Her: Beautiful blonde 19 year old engineering student. Tall, incredibly well endowed & proportioned, very pretty face, would say she's an 8-8.5. She's smart and fun too.

She's a girl, so she's a product of her environment. Don't give her credit for being hot and breathing.
Quote: (05-15-2013 03:05 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

A man gets on average one virgin per lifetime. I would not give up so easily.

It's been what, two months now? Any update?

UPDATE:

So I didn't see her for a week or so, then went on the 2 week Russian holiday, we kept in touch via SMS occasionally, she's always asking about me and enquiring about what I'm doing. Sort of funny...she insta-responds when I text her too. I've lightly sexualized all our text conversations which she has no issues with an is receptive fyi.

Anyway, saw her today for the first time in a month. She asked if she could come see me around 4pm, so I blew off work and met up with her, we had some sushi and coffee, nothing too serious or expensive. I sat next to her at the table (picked it specifically at the restaurant so I could), did some light kino which she was totally receptive to, then put my arm around her, did some light innocent massaging, she showed me her photos, etc. During this time her mom called her 3 times, asking when she'd be home ha ha!! I get a text about 2 hours later saying "thank you I had such a great time, etc." which is refreshing and what she always does.

I really feel the vibe starting again, but this is virgin teenage game which is crazy but I still didn't kiss close. Meanwhile I've kiss closed 2 other girls this past week, but wasn't feeling it with this one just yet...if anything I want to keep the suspense going!! I just feel it's going to happen, but need to let her be ready and didn't feel she was. No big deal, what's a few hundred more texts cost? She's fun and cool and I enjoy hanging with her, so will continue to play 'long game' with this one and build up the suspense/mystery. But next time I think I go in for the kiss and make a move and see what happens.....she's a pretty cool girl so don't think I'll get rebuffed now that I've re-engaged. Wish I had more 'virgin game' but chalk this up as a learning experience. But I think I'm dangerously close...we'll see!!!

That's very good news Akula. About virgin game, I dont think anyone is an expert with virgin game. My guess is that virgin game is not much different than regular dating game. If she's being hard-to-get, be damn sure you are hard-to-get back. Sounds like you are already doing that. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
Quote: (04-22-2013 01:02 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Did I mention,

NEXT.

It's hopeless.

Ha ha ok got it - I hear you. Will put it on the backburner and make sure it doesn't get in the way. Have 2 meetups with ladies this week + going to Vegas next week for a few days so will work hard on my game there too. Feels like the forum hath spoken so will back off bigtime. Maybe sprinkle in a little text in a week or so showing how much fun I'm having in Vegas....

She has so much time to do all the above but not hang out with you??

Use your brain young lad.

A girl will always make time for what she wants.

Time is expensive choosing how to spend it is costly.

I have learned that even the biggest slut I have slept with has chosen me to spend her time.
Quote: (05-25-2013 12:07 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:02 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Did I mention,

NEXT.

It's hopeless.

She has so much time to do all the above but not hang out with you??

Use your brain young lad.

A girl will always make time for what she wants.

Time is expensive choosing how to spend it is costly.

I have learned that even the biggest slut I have slept with has chosen me to spend her time.

yeah sage advice thanks. I think this is pretty darn true in general. If they give a sh*t about you they will make time.

The best relationship I ever had was with a girl exactly like this, I had to invest a few months of old school courtship into her and it was totally worth it. Some of the guys here are so used to dealing exclusively with insta-bangs they don't recognise real innocence when they see it, especially in other cultures. If you actually like her then hang in there and don't under any circumstance judge her by the standards of an American woman.