rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

This will be one of my last data sheets for a while as my most recent trip comes to an end and I have to bust my ass in a God forsaken mine for a few months, I’ll have a lot on my plate in the near future so will likely take a RVF break. I wanted to go out with a bang though, so I cooked up the most thorough data sheet I’ve ever written, hope you guys enjoy it.

Boys I’ve spent the past week living it up in Manila and experiencing the finer side of this city and am convinced that more RVF members should come here, not only will I inform the more budget conscious travelers (but not backpackers, too bad fellas), it will also appeal to the international playboys out there. In short, I aim to create one of the most epic data sheets the RVF has ever known and also convince you guys to stop passing this city up during your Asian travels because I guarantee Manila has something to offer you.

I’ve pounded the pavement, hit up the clubs, restaurants, cafes and malls and I have a ton of intel to report, so you may want to grab a drink because this may become one of the longest (think Moma in Nigeria), in-depth data sheets ever. I say “become” because I still have another two weeks here in Manila so if anyone has any suggestions of places to go, game to run, high end tips, etc, I more than welcome them and will do my best to report the most accurate data. I will break down everything in this report that the RVF player needs to know, by the end of it, you’ll be able to come to Manila and jump right into the high end life here, the intel will be that legit. I’ve got all angles covered here:

Logistics: From the airport to the Fort, detailed maps, where to go, what to see, etc.

Clubs: I’m rolling high end at the moment and Manila has talent, that’s for sure. We’ll see if I decide to go low end, not so sure if I will though as the high end has been treating me well.

Accommodation: I’ve been staying in high end condos and they’ve been great so far.

Cultural insights and tips: I’ve been in the Philippines for over two months and have noticed a thing or two and picked up a few words of the local lingo, I’ll happily share my observations here.

Smoking and boozing: I’ve been drinking like a fish and smoking like a chimney here and this place is heaven for a guy with those vices, I will include the spots where you can smoke (which are most), including one interesting venue, the Marlboro cigarette Igloo.

Field reports: I’ll detail the nights I’ve gone out and keep you posted on how things go, of course I’ll write about the notches, near misses, mishaps and lessons learned.

Quality control: This is my background at work and I have an eye for detail. We’ve seen our share of lame ass fake data sheets, over hyped places and claims of the easy pulls and other BS that were outright lies. Not here guys, I’ve developed a simple yet effective way to avoid this, called the “RVF Certified By Scotian™” system. To ensure that I’m not called out by some dipshit living in his momma’s basement and claiming “you didn’t build that”, you just Googled all that shit, I will be posting certified photos of the places I’m writing about, in detail, of course.

Shout outs: My high end experience wouldn’t have unfolded the way it has been so far without the help, advice, guidance and high end hook ups of the prodigious pussy hounds 20nation and THC, they showed me the way and I’m forever grateful to these guys.

Inspiration: I’ve read the impressive datasheets by legendary high end global players such as Hendredible Casanova, Internationalswagger and Qwest and strive to bring the RVF data in a similar fashion. The latter two I met in person a few months ago in Thailand and saw how the true global players roll and thought that I have to check this scene out.

Gmanifesto: Love him or hate, the Gman has been going on about the high end angle for years now and his constant pressure finally got through my thick skull and I’ve crossed over, I’m on G’s side now. It wasn’t always that way though, I was a Gman skeptic like so many of you on here and was even once on the receiving end of his notorious bitch slaps. G, that was so mean, you don’t realize the amount of damage you did to my precious ego back then when I was still new to the forum. Its okay now though, my therapist tells me I only need another year or so of counselling and I’m weening myself of the Prozac. G's Scotian Smack Down

Target RVF demographics:

The players who roll cashed up around the world: although trust me, the costs in Manila are very reasonable, even compared to BKK and especially other big Asian cities such as Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. The prices on all aspects of balling in Manila will be quoted and confirmed.
The guys sold on BKK: I love BKK and don’t want to begin a big BKK versus Manila RVF shit storm, but I like Manila better, at least I’m having a better experience here, YMMV.

The short guys: at 5’4/163 cm, I proudly claim the title as the shortest repped up RVF member and who knows, maybe this sheet will inspire my fellow RVF hobbits out there. As you short guys can empathize, I work hard for my notches (well sometimes not so hard, haha), its not as if I’m walking into clubs and the girls are saying “ look at that tall, handsome white guy”, they’re probably thinking “Damn, check out that short ass white guy, I didn’t think they made them that small”.

Quick review of my Filipino experience thus far: I know some of you thinking “Scotian, WTF bruh? You go all the way to the Philippines to stay in the newer, high end places, you could be doing that in North America, why not get out there and have the real “Filipino Experience”. Been there, done that (and thoroughly enjoyed it), I chronicled my experiences in 20nation’s amazing Philippines data sheet which you can view, I commented throughout the entire thread, so if you want to get a better idea of what I did and my exploits in the two months leading up to this, you can check it out here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20...hilippines

Actually, I’ll rip one last comment (the Filipino shit rope had me in mini-meltdown mode!) I made over there as I first settled into BGC and before I decided that this thread was necessary because I didn’t want to leave this intel buried over there, lest some of the international playboys skip it over:

“Ok so I've been in Manila for four days, stayed at the reasonably priced ($35 USD/night) Great Eastern Hotel in Makati but didn't like the area, lady boys and under age hookers and other general riff raff on the streets at night, not my scene.

Guys, I needed a change from what I've been doing over the past two months, I wanted the western convenience and comforts and was willing to pay the high price so I relocated to a high end area and trust me, I'm paying for it but its so nice to see the "other side" of the Philippines and I highly suggest that you guys check it out as well.

Believe me, in the past two months I've had the full Filipino experience: I've been to the beautiful beaches, saw the rice terraces, slept in shitty hotels (once, unfortunately), dove the best dive spots, eaten the shitty food (and got the shits), saw some amazing natural sites, almost got jacked, almost hooked up with a tranny, banged girls who probably live in shacks, etc.....you get the point. It was time for a change.

So I found a nice place in the upscale neighborhood of Fort Bonifacio and it is like being in another world. This place is super clean, very safe and very high end. I'm staying in the highest high rise in the Fort (38th floor of a 50 floor condo) and am paying dearly for it, although its not that bad at $400/week, money well spent IMO. To get a good idea of what I'm talking about, take a couple of minutes to watch this video to see what one of the high end areas of Manila has to offer: Fort Bonifacio Global City (BGC).”

So without further ado, here it is guys: The HIGH END Manila guide.

At twelve million inhabitants, the population of Manila is huge so it’s a good idea to pick one spot to focus on at a time, which is what I did, so most of the intel will focus on a high end area of Manila called Fort Bonifacio Global City, which I will refer to as BGC or “The Fort”.

Understand: I’m out of my league but not out of my element
What I mean by this is that I’ve never actually rolled in the high end scene, I’m a blue collar guy and spent most of my life in provincial Canadian backwater towns and wouldn’t recognize a high end store or restaurant if it fell on my head. However, I have the money to check this scene out, and at thirty years of age, I think it’s time to step up my game and stop partying like a frat boy. Instead of going to dive bars, doing keg stands and bong hits, I need to grow up a bit and appreciate the finer things in life and so far, I like what I see.

So I’m rolling high end here, but in the Fort, its more high end light, as the prices are reasonable and people aren’t too over dressed, although you will see Lambos, Beemers and Mercs outside the club and be rubbing shoulders with millionaires who import big assed Latinas and have private body guards (more on that in the field reports), everyone has been cool (well almost everyone) so far and I don’t feel out of place. I’m running standard Scotian night club game; getting drunk, being social, dancing and having a good time, although I had to tweak a few things:

Clothing: After traveling throughout SE Asia for the past five months, as you can imagine, my gear wasn’t the freshest so I had to stop by a mall to get some new threads. So I picked up a new pair of jeans, a pair of slacks, black leather shoes and a new button up and I was ready, I’ll adding to the wardrobe as I go.

Cell phone: I’ve always been anti-smart phone and never owned one as I believe they are the bane of modern society and are turning people into socially inept retards, but it’s a bit lame being in a high end night club where three rum and cokes cost as my as the celly I’m using. So off to a low end mall where they sell refurbed phones and I picked up an I-phone 4S for about $375, I have no idea if that was a good deal, but saw it as a necessary item, not only for my time in Manila but in general. I’ve spent the past few days trying to figure the damn thing out (computers aren’t my forte) and wow I’ve been missing out, I’m pretty sure this thing will change my life and I’ll join the zombie brigade and be glued to it every waking minute of my life. Ok I’m ready to go.

Where to stay: As I mentioned above, I stayed at the highest high rise in the Fort, The Infinity Tower, a place I found on Air BnB for about $400/week. There’s better deals to be had out there guys, I should have found a monthly rental, as it would have been cheaper, but oh well, lesson learned. It’s a very nice building; nice pool, adequate gym, concierge and armed security, 24/7. The room I had was decent, quite large for a bachelor pad but I prefer to have a separate bedroom, or as I like to call it, “the boom boom room”. The best thing I will say about the Infinity Tower is its prime location, you are within five walking minutes to three of the best spots to be in BGC: Market Mall, High Street, the Fort Strip and another prime spot (which I’ve since relocated to and have an even better condo), Burgos Circle, which is about a ten minute walk from Infinity Tower. I learned about how valuable a well located condo can be down in Cali, Colombia when WEDO hooked me up with a place; you’re on a date with a girl and she asks the inevitable, “so where are you staying” to which you reply “see that big building right there?” So, you don’t have to worry about cabbing it all over the place, you can simply walk, although there is a BGC bus (a nice one) that does do a loop around the area, which isn’t a bad idea when its +35C outside with high humidity, which it is right now in April.

INFINITY TOWER
[img][Image: axffq9.jpg][/img]

POOL SIDE AT INFINITY
[Image: 309m0pt.jpg]

THE BACHELOR PAD
[Image: 35c1m6r.jpg]

INSIDE THE BACHELOR PAD
[Image: 3517qip.jpg]

Market Mall: copied from 20nation’s thread- Located about 300M from my condo, I've been here twice in the past couple of days. Now, I'm the kind of guy who hates being in a mall but trust me if you're in the Philippines in the month of April, you'll be spending time in the malls and this is one of the better ones I've been to in the country. Full of nice shops, cheap restaurants and decent cafes, this is a pretty good day game spot. Also, after the mall closes at night, there's an area in the back with a few outdoor eateries and bars where a live band plays, although it closes quite early, 11pm. Here’s a website for more details: http://www.manilagateway.com/entertainme...arket.html

High Street: copied from other data sheet- My favorite area so far but like I say, its only the second place I've been. Full of higher end boutique stores and very nice restaurants, this is a good place to bring a girl to eat and/or have drinks. I was here last night and the restaurants and bars close at midnight so keep that in mind. Last night I ate at a New Orleans style restaurant and tonight I'm at a Texan style place, ya I know, not a very Asian experience but I was craving some American style food. There's also some Japanese, Filipino, Chinese and Asian fusion style places here. These places are higher end and the clientele is upper class Filipino and gringo but the prices are reasonable, I'm paying 90P for a 16 Oz draught beer (the first time I've had draught since I've been in the country!) and 350P for a large quesadilla. Website for more details: http://www.manilagateway.com/entertainme...treet.html

The Fort Strip: My favourite night time spot in the Fort, been here a few times now, it basically a big complex full of restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs. I’ve hit up the following places there:
URBN: I’ve been in here a couple of times but it not my style, it gets too crowded and the layout is too narrow. You can smoke inside, it seems to attract a younger crowd of about 20-30, can’t remember drink prices.
Privé: This is my favourite place, been here a few times now. Its higher end than URBN and attracts an older crowd, I’d say 25-40. You can smoke here and the standard drinks are about $5.50 for a rum and coke or gin and tonic. Bottles are reasonable, I forget most prices but I remember Johnny Walker Black and Jack Daniels (for you Qwest) both ran about $50 for a 750ml (26 Oz) bottle.

Keg: Resto bar, decent food but mostly pub style, I’ve had the buffalo wings ($7.50), nachos ($6.00) and beef tenderloin ($12.00) here, all reasonably priced. You can smoke outside on the patio or you can smoke inside the A/C lounge as well.

Here’s website that lists all the places inside the BGC “Fort Stip” complex: http://www.fbdcorp.com/shops/fort-entertainment-center
There’s also a good KTV bar there, which is a great date idea because they have private rooms, so you get a couple drinks into your girl at a bar then ask “so, do you like karaoke?” 98% of Filipinas will say yes to that and then yes to your suggestion that you hit that up next. The Fort Strip is a great place for venue changes and you have plenty of options there for a good night out, from pub to high end club.

Burgo Circle: I just moved into this mint condo here yesterday, its at the opposite end of High Street than Market Mall is, in total, I’d say its about 600 meters from the Mall to Burgo circle and would take about ten minutes to walk it, there’s shops, cafes, restos, clubs, museums, green areas, etc along the entire way. Burgo circle is a lot less hot than High Street too in the afternoon, more wind gets in there, I’ll report more on the Burgo circle hot spots as I go, I just booked a condo here for two weeks, until I leave.

Other information: BGC is booming now, I’m no economist, but I work in construction and I know that if I see a place with lots of cranes doing lifts, then this place has money. I’ve asked around and according to the locals the Fort has changed a lot in the past few years, replacing Makati as the new place to be and it will surely look different in another couple of years judging by the amount of condos and malls being built right now.

Game I’m running: almost exclusively night game, which is fine because I’m on the piss nearly every night although the results have been mediocre thus far, so I may have to run more day game as I’ve had positive experiences thus far in the Philippines with that. I’m done with on-line gaming Filipinas due to poor quality and headaches, although as some of you already know, I’m running The Reverse 419 Pussy Scam™ as I work the African angle, which I’ve discovered to be a legit pursuit here in SE Asia.

Party Night Essentials:

[img][Image: 28inpc4.jpg][/img]

I learned this one from THC who always rolls with his infamous Les Trois Objets, well THC, I had to bump it up to the five objects and they include; rubbers, breath mints/gum, Extra Joss, pack of Marlboros and the Roseary beads because these catholic broads dig that shit.

**Exta Joss*** I first tried this shit in Boracay and its basically legal crystal meth made in Indonesia that they sell in grocery stores and pharmacies, good for when you're partying hard, but not so good if you plan on getting any sleep: http://www.extrajoss.co.nz/

I will add more crucial information later but now I want to tell you guys what I’ve been up to over the past week in the BGC, so here it goes:

Sunday night: The self- imposed cock block
I got pretty drunk with a newbie RVF member and once again my drunkenness got me C-blocked, by this very, very cute girl from Ghana who I ran the reverse 419 scam on. She showed up extremely short noticed to my hotel at 11pm to take me out partying, but I was on the street drinking 40s of San Mig with these random Aussies. When she appeared five minutes after calling me, I was still in my shorts, flip-flops and beater, she was surprised that I smelled of beer so much, so when I went to my room to change clothes, she bounced in a cab then texted me that she’d rather my drunk ass stay home. Fuck, the boozing costs me another one, but I write her a couple of days later to explain myself and she takes the bait once again, we’ve been texting since, no meet up yet but I think it can happen. I threw in the towel on that night and went to sleep, I had to move the next day into the Infinity Tower over at the Fort.

Monday: Rolling solo ain’t easy
Moved into the new place and was stoked to be in such a nice condo and nice area, I scoped out the streets, hit up Market mall and since I was feeling a bit down about the goings on the previous night, I got on the beer again. Now at this time, I’m rolling solo and decide to hit up some bars in the Fort, so I head down to the Fort Strip and ask around to see what club is poppin’ tonight and the security guard tells me to hit up Prebay, which is around the corner, I see the entrance to this place and a couple of people are heading in, then I see that its actually called Privé, damn Filipino accent throwing me off again. So I head in and it hits me, I had been here before back in February, the night of extreme drunkenness, the drunkest I’d been in Asia, the night I danced with the fattest Filipina in the club (THC has photographic evidence on his phone, may have to get that). It was also the night that 20nation stole my prospect right from under my arm and the night I disappeared and can’t remember how I safely made it back home.

Well fast forward two months and it’s a Monday, the place is nearly empty, about thirty people inside. I decide that I’ll have to leave but I sit down and order a gin and tonic ($5.50) and smoke a couple of darts. Not only can you smoke in Privé, if a waiter sees you searching your pockets for a light, they’ll come over and light it for you, on slow nights anyway. They’ll also replace your ash tray when you put your smoke out and when my blue collar ass mistakenly set a drink on the glass table instead of on the coaster, a girl came over and put the drink on it for me, touché! So I bounce and ask around what the hot club is on a Monday (this time I didn’t ask security) but a British Filipino guy and he tells me that Republiq over in Resort World is the best, so I get in a cab and head over there. I arrive at resort World, which is quite large and has a casino in it but am informed that Republiq is closed that night however, there’s another joint called Opus up on the second floor, so in I go. Again, it’s a high end spot, bigger than Privé but doesn’t have many people in it, so again, I order a G&T, have a couple of smokes then bounce to the casino. Inside the casino, the crowd is definitely lower end than the heads found in the high end clubs, typical casino. Now I’m not very much of a gambler, I have enough vices as it is, but I throw about $12.50 in a VLT and its gone in ten seconds so I bounce to the lounge, get another G&T and some late night food then head back to the condo around 3am and call it a night.

Tuesday: The reverse 419 scam put to work
I have a date! One of the Africans that I troll spammed the reverse 419 on got back to me and we set up a date for that night. Did nothing all day, but I made one key move: I knew this girl was a Nigerian and I happened to pop into a book store for some browsing and notice they have a novel by recently deceased Nigerian literary giant, Chinua Achebe, of course I scoop that book up, read a few chapters and leave it strategically placed on the coffee table back at the condo, a potentially good talking point should the 419 scam progress to the point that she’s back at my place that night.
Night time rolls around and the girl texts me and asks “how tall are you”. Damn, us short guys hate this question when we are on-line gaming but I answer the way I always do, “I’m short, 163cms” to which she replies “Oh really, I’m 172” so I write “perfect, I like tall girls, wear heels if you want”. We meet up at Market Mall around 10pm and she’s in a dress and heels, looking pretty damn good I must say, a bit on the slim side and lacking the big booty I was anticipating but all is good. We hit up this seafood bar outside the mall for drinks but they suck, she can’t even finish her margarita, it was that bad but I managed to finish my brutal mojito, of course. We then decide to walk down to High Street and hit up this nice resto bar called “New Orleans”, which, at 11pm was one of the last places open on High Street. We have just one drink each and they are very tasty, she says that she’s getting tired but we’re far from her place and she doesn’t want to take the shitty, long jeepney ride back home. So, being the gentleman that I am, I offer her to just sleep at my place then cab it home in the AM, to which she agreed.

Back at my place and I’m pulling all the punches, the fridge is obviously stocked with booze, but not much food, I offer her a drink but she declines, looks like she’s getting tired. Then she notices that I have the book “Things Fall Apart” by Chinua Achebe and her eyes light up, “how do you know this author?” I tell her that I met a Nigerian American guy in Palawan a couple of weeks ago (I did) and he recommended the book to me (he didn’t). Bonus points, scored! I then flash up the laptop and put on some tunes, we sit on the sofa and I go for the kiss but am rejected, damn, time to recalibrate. She tells me she’s tired and I believe her but I also remember a line that a wise man (THC) once told me: “if a girl comes back to your room, she’s down for the D, always go for it.” After dealing with the Filipina drama the past couple of weeks, I wasn’t really feeling like putting up with the LMR, I was tired too, so we got into bed and I gave her a “good night kiss”, she didn’t turn away but didn’t appear to be very enthused, I told her to roll over and we got our spoon on.

Tight Game Right Here Boys
[Image: 20zu1p1.jpg]

As we spooned, I pop a serious woody and I let the little fella do some exploring and the booty was feeling good but she still wasn’t all that into it. I pretty much gave up and decided to call it quits, the boner then receded and I’m falling asleep. Maybe ten minutes later this girl starts grinding her ass on my dick and damn, its up again, WTF is happening? This is already a long story so I’ll make it short right now (there’s another African adventure coming up so don’t worry), I end up boning this girl, not once, not twice, but three times (no boner pills) and it was pretty damn good and I know she enjoyed it, especially the third time. We wake up the next day and I give her $5 for the taxi, peace out. Got the Nigerian flag. The reverse 419 pussy scam is a success.

Wednesday: Nothing to report, just sat in the comfort of air conditioned cafes and restos all day but did make one major decision which was to get in touch with some people who I’d met the first time I was in Manila, some high end folks. We set plans to meet up the next day. No drinking that night, at least I don’t recall any, the memories are a bit foggy.

Thursday: Touch base with the high end locals
So I meet this girl who I had previously met and partied with two month before, we hit up this pub called “Draught” down at the Fort Strip, it’s a good place where a lot of high end locals gather after work for beers. I’m a fan of the beer on tap but wasn’t impressed with the selection at this place, especially since its called “Draught”, no craft beer, no rare imports, only four to choose from so I went with the Stella Artois. Had a few pints then this girl and I leave to check out this high end joint called “Imperial”, which she tells me has an ice room and a guest list, when we arrive the place is half empty and she charms the bouncer to let us in to check it out. Yes it was fine, nicely decorated and it was pretty cool being inside the ice room where the bar and chairs are made out of ice but I was ready to leave after five minutes so we decided to hit up URBN for “one last drink”.

At URBN and the place is bumping, we get a table and order our drinks, then this tall skinny white girl who looks like she died last week approaches us with glow sticks and some kind of promo flyer which we basically ignore. Its one of those kinds of places: upscale Asian joint where apparently employing anorexic, heroin-chic white girls is a cool thing to do. So I’m scoping the place out and looking around when the girl asks me “so are you going to talk to any girls?” as if I needed be told to do that, haha, she’s seen me in action before! I tell her that the ratio is terrible here, dudes everywhere and they’re orbiting hard, she tells me not to worry about it because half of those dudes are probably gay anyway. So I move around a bit and approach these three girls, talk for five minutes but they bounce to another spot and tell me to come along if I want, I said we’ll see then went back to the girl I was there with. We decide that its getting late, around midnight, so let’s call it a night, save our energy for Friday, she drops me off at the condo and I hit the hay.

Friday: Mechanical Bull Riding, Marlboro Smoke Igloo, Friday Night almost- got- in-a-fight, number close.

So I meet up with the high end girl from the previous night at 9pm down at Keg at the Fort Strip, decent crowd there and I see that there’s a mechanical bull sitting there by the entrance, which obviously piques my interest but I’m stone cold sober at that time so I get on the beer. I’m chatting with the girl at the bar and these two promo girls who are representing Tobasco explain to us that they’re doing a promo event and ask if we’d like to participate, which I obviously agree to, there’s just one requirement; I have to take shot of tequila, right on. So I sign up and the MC is trying to get the crowd going but no one seems overly interested, I take the shot and the MC interviews me “All the way from Canada, we have Scotian, the first participant on our mechanical bull event”, suddenly people are watching, I get on the bull and last ten seconds, then more people get on and the crowd really gets into it. That’s pretty much it, I eat some food and slam a couple more beers, get two free tee shirts and enough free tobacco sauce to last me a decade. I tried to hand the promo girl with the biggest ass my number on a piece of paper, but she declines, wasn’t the smoothest move on my part as I knew people were watching, oh well, I was now one for two on the old number trick, it had worked a few weeks before in Dumaguete at a shopping mall. We stash the Tobasco gear in her car then decide where to go next.

The Marlboro Smoke Igloo: On Wednesday and Thursday I had noticed that in the parking lot adjacent to the Infinity Tower, workers were constructing this dome shaped, white thing with a long entrance, looked exactly like an igloo. I mentioned to the girl that I had walked by the joint earlier and she says that it must be an event, let’s go check it out! It’s a three minute walk from the strip and 30 seconds from my place, we talk to the bouncer and he informs us that it’s a Marboro sponsored event, its free entry, so we head in. The music is blasting and the place is packed with at least 500 people, there’s white girls dancing on a stage (go-go style), servers walking around handing out free finger food (mini burgers, chicken on a stick and sushi) and the best part, we each get a free pack of smokes, a new Marlboro menthol brand. Best of all the drinks are cheap as hell: shots of patron for $1.75 and SML beers for $0.75, perfect, we’re heavy on the booze by now, gracias senor Patron!

We didn’t stay too long in the igloo, maybe 45 minutes, but to my left on the dance floor was a thicker Filipina, a bit older (maybe 32-35) but she had a hefty ass so I decide to approach. I introduce myself and get her name (the girl I was rolling with told me that the Tobasco girl probably turned me down because I didn’t ask for her name first, lesson learned). I then back off and talked to the girl I’m with then notice that the well built Filipina is heading outside to the shitter, so I tell the girl, let’s roll, as we exit I pass the target who is waiting in line and say hi “Joy” or whatever her name is and hand her off the last piece of paper I had my name on. I bid her good night and tell her to text but four days later now and I’ve received no such message, one for three on the old number trick, at 33.3% odds, I decide to give up on that shit, there’s more than one way to skin a cat guys.

So the girl and I head to Privé and we meet up with the other girl I had already met, the one 20nation snatched from me, from now on they will be referred to as “the girls”. We get into Privé at around 12:30, pay the $12.75 each entrance fee (which includes two cheap drinks, I get the Captain Morgan and cokes) and we head upstairs. The fucking place is damn near empty, which sucks but we get a decent table, not prime location but good enough, the best ones near the dance floor were reserved. So we post up and I complain to the girls that the place is empty and they tell me not to worry, it will be packed soon. Sure enough by 1am the place is full, all the people must have been over at the igloo scoring their free darts, cheap drinks and finger food, smart ones these Filipinos are. As luck would have it, one of the girls sees her cousin there and it turns out this hefty chick (a bit too heavy for my liking boys, I’d need another quart or so before I attempted to take that one down) is a club promoter and knows everyone and then offers us a better table, which she has reserved, prime spot. So we post up there and get to drinking and dancing. Then this great night takes a turn for the worse…..

Friday Night almost- got- in-a-fight: The music is loud and the vibes are good, then this white guy decides to post up near our table and puts his drink on it, doesn’t this guy see the reserved plate (?) I think to myself, but oh well, I’ve been there, he seems harmless. Well it turns out that he isn’t, this grade A douche-canoe starts dancing like an idiot; fist pumps, pelvic thrusts then he starts climbing all over our chesterfield! I know where this is going as any other short guy can relate, it happens all the time us: you go out with a couple cute girls and you’re the only guy, then some dickhead creeps over to try and scoop your girls, fortunately I know how to handle these clowns, but at that time he still hasn’t crossed the line yet, then he does.

Strike one: He tries grinding on one of the girls but she moves away from him because she obviously doesn’t want to be seen dancing with this goof, so I tap him on the shoulder and give him the international sign of fuck off, these girls are with me; a horizontal hand wave followed by a “NO” head shake. The guys says “its all good bro, its all good” then he backs off a bit for a minute.

Strike two: He starts trying to chat the girl up, she backs away and I interject and tell the guy straight up “look man there’s lots of other girls in this club, fucking beat it!” Its all good bro, I’m just having a good time he says then he backs off again. By now I’m fuming and my brain is full on schizo mode, what should I do? The right side of my brain is telling me “scotian clam the fuck down, you’re not in Canada, you’re in the Philippines, don’t hit the guy, he’s harmless” while the left side is telling me “when in doubt, knock him out, lay this goof down on the chesterfield, just do it! Confused, I ask myself a question I often do when I’m in potentially hairy situations like this: “what would El Mechanico do?” Realizing that Emech would have banged this idiot out long ago, I went with the right side of my brain and decided to cool it.

Strike three: The idiot tries to grind up on one of the girls again and I then get right in his face and tell him again “man I will bang you the fuck out right now if you don’t back off”, being the pussy he is, he gives a nod to the right and calls in his heavies and within five seconds I’m surrounded by two Filipino guys who are with him. Being typical Filipino guys, they’re cool and they calm me down, the idiot disappears for a minute then comes back with a rum and coke for me and makes me a peace offering, which I accept. Him and his crew leave to another area and the girls are telling me, “Scotian you’re crazy, why is it every time that you get drunk with us you get all crazy” to which I reply, Tequila shots girls, we have to stop doing them. So with the situation settled we get back to the partying, the whole episode only lasted five minutes or so and didn’t slow down any of the fellow revellers although as I would find out the next night, some important people did notice.

The girls were on a mission, being the good female wings that they are, they wanted to find me a girl, so they ask “Scotian what do you look for in a girl?” and I tell them the truth, a fat ass, and they end up finding me one and introducing me to a girl with a plump booty and we got to grinding. Nothing else exciting happens but I get this girl’s number and she texts me the next day, turns out she’s a lawyer and we have a date coming up in a few days.

Saturday: Solo again, implementation of RVF game tips, strung out on the Extra Joss for 36 hours.

The girls are taking it easy that night as we’re planning on hitting up Lake Taal the next morning for a day of hiking, relaxing and enjoying this very unique and interesting resort area just outside of Manila. Its all good ladies, I’m just gonna have a couple of drinks, I’ll see you at 9am tomorrow I say. I do my standard supper at the Texas Road House Grille and put back a few cold ones, I then move the solo party back to the condo and have a couple drinks of rum, in a good mood, I make the very unwise decision to drink some Extra Joss at around 11pm. I’m good to go by midnight so I head down to the Fort Strip, although I’m lone wolfing, I know that I’ll be okay since its Saturday night and the bars won’t be dead as it was the previous Monday. Well I was right and the places were packed, I stop by Keg for a couple beers then hit up Privé, wise choice as it was packed when I entered at around 12:30.
Now, that morning I had been scouring the RVF for tips on high end game and Gman and MikeCF were dropping some serious knowledge on greasing up the male staff at the clubs and I was taking notes. So I hit up the bar for a RandC and slip the guy a 20 Peso note ($0.50), he doesn’t seem overly impressed and I start to look for a place to set up shop (ideally a high traffic location) and head towards another bar, opposite the room. On my way there I walk by one of the huge (by Filipino standards) bouncers and his eyes light up “Sir, you’re back?” and I say “you remember me from last night eh?” and he says “yes you were here with two girls and I saw the problem you had on the dance floor” I though, right on, that’s cool and I tell him that I’m rolling solo tonight. He tells me not to worry about it, he’ll look out for me, I reach in my pocket and grab a 50P note ($1.25) and grease him with a hand shake.

Now all I need is a spot to post up and I found one, near the main bar and close to the stairs leading up to the VIP section. On my way over there I pass by these two smoking hot white girls, and think to myself, damn, I haven’t seen any white girls that hot since I’ve been in Asia, they’re stunners! I then post up near the bar and light a smoke, and notice a cute Filipina there with two guys, I take note of that and politely ask them if I can use their ashtray, to which they oblige. I then take a peek over at the two hot white girls and this time I give them a quick up and down with the eyes, not perving too hard, just a quick glance. Then It hits me, these aren’t just any regular white girls, these girls have the fattest asses I’ve seen in the past five months and I’ve seen the type before, there’s a couple of Colombianas in the club, what the fuck are these potential Paisas doing in Manila? I consider going over to introduce myself in Spanish but then I notice that these two beauties are with some high end looking Filipino guys so decide against it, wise move me thinks.

I head over to the bar again for another RandC and post up closer to the cute Filipina and the two guys, I give her a quick smile as I pass by. A few minutes later my drink is done and I put it on the bar counter, two seconds later and one of the guys with the cute Filipina asks me “excuse me, did you just drink my drink?” I say no man, that was mine and he says “no I think that it was mine”. Now I’m 99% certain that its my drink and I’m wondering what this guy is up to so I ask him alright then what were you drinking? He replies “Jack and coke” well I tell him I’m drinking rum and coke and there’s still a bit left in the glass so if you really want to, why don’t you give it a sniff and we’ll settle this debate. The guy proceeds to actually sniff my drink and as he goes to take a sip I say “buddy, put the glass down and let me buy you a drink.” I go get him a JandC and myself a RandC, he thanks me (probably for saving him the embarrassment) then introduces me to his friends, the cute Filipina and the other guy. Realizing that these two guys are probably queer and she’s their fruit fly, I start chatting her up and it turns out she’s been living in Australia (Sydney) for the past eight years and is home on vacation. Right on I say, I’m moving to Perth soon, we chat for some time but they have to bounce, she wants to take a pic with me on her Iphone so I oblige, I then get one of her queer friends to snap a pic of us on my Iphone and I get the number, then they bounce.

I then realized that its 2am and I should go back to the condo now, happy with the number I got but aware that I had to be up and ready at 9am to go on an adventure with the girls. So I head home, take a shower then hop into bed. Only problem is that I’m spun out on the Joss, I can’t fucking sleep! I tossed and turned for almost two hours, I lay awake in my bed looking like a Filipino Tarsier Monkey (I saw them down in Bohol, they’re cool).

Filipino Tarsier
[Image: 2507z0p.jpg]

Its 4am and I knew I wasn’t going to sleep anytime soon and I thought what should I do? So I did what anyone of you guys would do and I got dressed again, gelled up the noggin and went back to the same club, Privé. The crowd is a lot thinner at just past 4am but still not bad, I get a drink and post up again. The Latinas are still there, shaking their asses as per usual and I set up shop across the dance floor, in full view should I need to take a quick peek at those glorious Colombian booties. My new best friend, the bouncer sees that I’m alone so he comes over and joins me and we get to chatting, he asks me where I’m from and small chit chat then I ask him, hey man, where are those girls from? He says they’re from somewhere in South America and that they speak Spanish, of course I was right, I know those asses only come from one place. I then ask about the guy they’re with, and he informs me that he is the owner of the largest chain of pawn shops in the Philippines and that he’s a very wealthy man and they have a private body guard waiting for them outside. Interesting I say, so I ask him if Privé usually attracts such a high end clientele, he says “of course Privé is the place to be”, and says that old man sitting down over there in the black shirt is the Malaysian consul, we had a man from Switzerland in here recently who spent $12, 500 on bottles in one night. Right on, high end joint, I knew it was nice but as I mentioned before this isn’t my usual habitat, he then tells me that in order to rent the VIP room, its $2500 per night plus you have to buy bottles.

Well by 5am the crowd was really thinning out so I hit the road and went back to the condo, still couldn’t sleep so I went to High Street at 7am to eat breakfast and waited for the girls, who picked me up at 9am and I informed them that I hadn’t slept all night, they thought I was crazy but understood I was on the Extra Joss so knew where I was coming from. So we head out to Lake Taal, about 1.5 hours from Metro Manila and the place is very nice. It was the longest day of my life and it involved boat rides, hiking, horse back riding eight kms, all in the hot Filipino summer heat, we didn’t get back to the Fort Until 8pm but I got a second wind, took a shower, bid the ladies farewell and hit up high street. I thought I was going to do a marathon session, at least 48 hours, well I had two beers at a resto and damn near fell asleep there, so decided to call it quits and crashed on my bed. Lesson learned, don’t take Extra Joss before 8pm, ever!

Monday: Moved into the new place, date with a tall Nigerian Umfufu.

INSIDE THE NEW CONDO
[Image: 1nydr7.jpg]

INSIDE THE NEW PLACE
[Image: 2hdoeuo.jpg]

Decided to switch it up and check out the other end of High Street and found a sweet deal online, actually the girls found it for me and helped negotiate a two week deal at $450 for the entire time, not too shabby. So I set up my things and get comfortable in my new place and I receive a text from on of the reverse 419 scam victims, I wasn’t sure which one it was and she told me that she had erased her profile online so I had her send me a couple of pics via email and that passed the virtual boner test, we made plans to meet up that evening. I met up with the girls and spent a couple of hours with them in the afternoon at Burgos Circle, right next to my place. I decided not to do any pre-drinking as I had already blew it with the Ghana girl and managed to nail the first Nigerian on only two drinks, it was like an Eureka moment, I realized that I don’t have to be pissed loaded drunk to game these girls. I got into that habit when I was slumming it with the provincial locals and shoring the skanks from Mango’s in Cebu, I’m sure you don’t have to be wasted to put up with a high end Filipina, but it could happen as those ladies like to drink.

So I’m back in the new condo getting ready to meet this new Nigerian one and she calls me up and asks, sorry to ask but how tall are you? Once again I reply 163, thinking that metric was the way to go with these girls, then she asks me to repeat that because she didn’t understand the Scotian accent, so I reply one-six-three and she says, okay cool because I’m 5’9 (I guess they do imperial and metric there) so I was wondering if I should wear heels or not? I tell her to wear what she want. So we meet at Market Mall at around 9pm, I made the mistake of walking the entire way in my jeans and dress shirt so by the time I arrived, I was sweating my sack off. I didn’t see her at our pre-determined meeting place so I gave her a call and ask her where she was, she replies that she can’t see me and I tell her to look for the short white guy. I see her walking towards me and she’s got the heels on, five inchers, she’s a sky scraper of black hotness, towering over me like the Sears Tower in Chicago and the best part is that she’s laughing! I ask her what’s so funny? She tells me that she thought I said that I was 6’3, then I said hell no, I said one-six-three, so I start laughing too, this chick expects to meet some tall ass white guy and she gets the hairy hobbit, sucker!

***For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Scotian accent, obviously you haven't been watching enough Trailer Park Boys, mine's something like this except thicker, especially when intoxicated:

Well the first thing I think of is lets sit our asses down for a drink, so we head for a bar. Now you should have seen the sight, this dark Nigerian beauty standing at about 6’2 and short little Scotian at about 5’5 with his shoes on, the fucking locals sure did notice! As any of you guys who’ve been to the Philippines knows, the locals eye ball you pretty good when you’re walking with a Filipina, but when you’re walking with a statuesque African, they literally stop in their tracks to stare. So we hit the closest place with booze and sit down, get some drinks and laugh off our little communication error. We’re having a good time, I have her laughing and after two drinks I suggest we go down to the Fort strip, she’s keen but asks me if she can stop by a 7/11 and get some flip-flops, I say sure, there’s one right by my place, then she asks what will she do with her high heels, to which I suggest that we can just drop them off at my place right quick, she agrees, I know where this is going.

We take a taxi to the 7/11, she gets the slippers and we head to my condo, once inside she loosens up even more and its like this chick is gaming me, as I lean out the window to have a dart, she approaches me from behind, puts her hand on my neck and admires the nice view. I decide not to go for the kiss but instead suggest we bounce as I’m getting hungry and want another drink, she’s down and also asks if she can leave her cell phone there, no problem I say. We hit Keg, order up some grub and only have one drink each before she complains about being tired, its after midnight by now, we stop by the 7/11 again to pick up some snacks and booze, she suggests a movie, I’m down.
Back at the pad and she asks if I have a shirt that she can slip into, and get out of the tight dress. I was due for a laundry run so didn’t have much, plus my short ass didn’t have too much to fit her lanky ass, so I looked into my luggage and pulled out my Miami Heat Jersey, she puts it on and is looking damn good in it, she’s only got panties on underneath. After some more chit chat she decides that she’s tired and lays down on my bed in the boom boom room, I go over and thank her for a good night and give her a quick kiss, which was well received. I go out and slam another beer and get one last cig into me, brush my teeth then go to work. Not much LMR but she was a bit slow to warm up but once she did, it was quite the session, one of the tightest pussies I’ve had in a while (and I’m in Asia!) although she wasn’t taking it like a champ, so I had to ease off, who would have thought that little Scotian would put such a beating on that beaver, I hit it from all angles, I had her head spinning and toes curling and at more than one point she was screaming some native tongue, Ibo I presume. By the end of it she was in my arms and it wasn’t too long before she was out. So I fire up a couple more smokes and finish off one last beer in the living room, then passed out myself.

THE IBO BEAUTY, SWEET UMFUFU ROCKING MY BOSH JERSEY
[Image: ojdsur.jpg]

We woke up the next morning and I snap a couple of pics of my dear Uumfufu then I sent her on her way, guys the reverse 419 pussy scam has been a resounding success and I’m actually waiting to hear back from the Ghana one tonight. Its been fun but I’m in Asia, not Africa (that’s the next trip), so I think I’ll take it easy on the Africans for now, although who knows, if a cute one replies to the mass spamming I did last week, I may have to take her down.

So that’s it guys, my week in Manila, two notches of the same exotic flag, a couple of numbers and some serious research for the forum. As I mentioned before I still have 13 days left here so if you have any hot tips or suggestions, I more than welcome them, I will gladly report back with all the intel I gather on this city that I’ve come to love and will likely return back to, I hope I’ve convinced you guys to stop sleeping on it. I've got more to add about the city and especially some insights about the people and culture, I'll be busy over the next couple of weeks

Woah, looks like I have some great reading on my Atlantic flight tomorrow. Tons of nuggets in there from what I scanned.

Absolutely epic Scotian. A new standard for data sheets we should all aspire to. I haven't even read it all yet!

@Scotian- Dope sheet. Small correction- les tres objects is "Mints/gum, condoms, and lube" =). I am more than slightly jealous at your good times!!!!.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Nice. Will for sure be looking this back up when I leave Cebu for Manila in about 2 weeks.

How many freelancers did you run into in the bars there? It doesn't sound like a lot.

Currently [Home]

One of the greatest data sheets in internet history!!!

Fantastic data.

Especially love all the inclusions of RVF members thinking. What would El Mechanico do....I'll do the opposite haha.

My only question is....Bosh jersey...really...who buys a Chris Bosh jersey.

A note about market market, if you're hanging around inside the mall dont lean on the railing in the centre for too long because you may get approached by guys, i was informed that this is some sort of meeting sign that you're into the man on man action. You'll see it if you're in there long enough gays or old guys doing it.

Wow that is the new standard of data sheets, felt like I was there drinking with you.

Two thumbs up for the epic thread.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Holy shit mate...amazing datasheet!!! Get a freakin blog...

Badass man. Your writing is getting really good Scotian. I felt like I was back in the Philippines partying with you. And don't feel bad about banging a few African chicks, that will be nothing compared to our trip through Africa. Great thread.

great info, any ideas about non-smoking places, I'm a tea-totaller with smoke?

I like the opposite kind of chicks too, tiny ones --- ideas?

Awesome datasheet Scotian! I'm reliving the times spent in Manila and after reading your thread I feel like going back ASAP.

Ps: seems you've been warming up pretty well for the AFT [Image: wink.gif]

Wow, what a superb Data amigo! There have been a few legendary data sheets in here over the years, but this has to be among the all time top 3! Sets the new gold standard!

Very well written, I felt I was with you all the way. Loved the "RVF Scotian Certified" paper! This should be mandatory from now on! You had me laughing real hard a few times, specially when you wrote "what would El Mech do?" ahahah awesome one!

Did you notice other latinas there? The place you stay at looks good and for 400/week, it's quiet reasonable! I've never been a big fan of Manila but your epic thread has me seriously reconsider my impression of it and I will give it a fair chance next time I'm in the area.

Btw, why didn't you make a move on the high end Pinay that you went out a few times with? Is she not hot enough? What's the scoop with her? Also, in the higher end condos in the Fort, do the security guys give you a hard time when you bring girls back at night? Or they're cool with it provided you greased them with some booze/pizza and or a few bills?

One last comment: get a freaking blog man! You definitely have a talent for writing and your style is very entertaining!

Very well done... Thoroughly enjoyable.

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:30 PM)rvlefty Wrote:  

Nice. Will for sure be looking this back up when I leave Cebu for Manila in about 2 weeks.

How many freelancers did you run into in the bars there? It doesn't sound like a lot.

If there are (and it wouldn't surprise me), they blend in quite well, but they'd be high end hookers, if you want low end skanks to shore like the ones in Mango Square, I'm sure Manila is full of them, see Naughty Nomad's Manila travel advice, and watch out for the snatchers.

Quote: (04-16-2013 09:22 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Badass man. Your writing is getting really good Scotian. I felt like I was back in the Philippines partying with you. And don't feel bad about banging a few African chicks, that will be nothing compared to our trip through Africa. Great thread.

Ya I'm definitely not feeling bad about about tagging a few chocolate bunnies, I consider it to be doing research for the upcoming AFT: African Fuck Tour, winter 2014.

Quote: (04-16-2013 09:50 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

great info, any ideas about non-smoking places, I'm a tea-totaller with smoke?

I like the opposite kind of chicks too, tiny ones --- ideas?

Haha, you fucking nonsmokers have half the world on smoke bans, isn't that enough? When will you guys be happy, when we have to fly in a space shuttle to the God damned moon to have a puff? Just joking, the Philippines is a smokers heaven and I hope it stays that way although I plan on giving up the darts soon.

The Philippines is full of spinners bro, as is Thailand, you'll be in heaven in these places, provided you don't choke on the smoke.

Quote: (04-16-2013 11:08 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Awesome datasheet Scotian! I'm reliving the times spent in Manila and after reading your thread I feel like going back ASAP.

Ps: seems you've been warming up pretty well for the AFT [Image: wink.gif]

Man I can't wait for the AFT, we just have to get the logistics figured out and where we're going, 20nation and I have been doing some pre-planning, I'm stoked.

Quote: (04-16-2013 11:54 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Wow, what a superb Data amigo! There have been a few legendary data sheets in here over the years, but this has to be among the all time top 3! Sets the new gold standard!

Very well written, I felt I was with you all the way. Loved the "RVF Scotian Certified" paper! This should be mandatory from now on! You had me laughing real hard a few times, specially when you wrote "what would El Mech do?" ahahah awesome one!

Did you notice other latinas there? The place you stay at looks good and for 400/week, it's quiet reasonable! I've never been a big fan of Manila but your epic thread has me seriously reconsider my impression of it and I will give it a fair chance next time I'm in the area.

Btw, why didn't you make a move on the high end Pinay that you went out a few times with? Is she not hot enough? What's the scoop with her? Also, in the higher end condos in the Fort, do the security guys give you a hard time when you bring girls back at night? Or they're cool with it provided you greased them with some booze/pizza and or a few bills?

One last comment: get a freaking blog man! You definitely have a talent for writing and your style is very entertaining!

Didn't notice any other Latinas around although this one MILF at the Market Market grocery store had a very suspicious bum on her but I didn't listen for the accent or to hear if she spoke Spanish. The higher end girl is spoken for, I was linked up through a friend and as any respectable man knows, you don't go for your friend's girl. I did however attempt to take home the other girl, the one that 20nation stole from me a couple of months ago, but she wasn't down. I guess she didn't realize that I only wanted to bone her to become 20nation's Eskimo brother, oh well, but considering the amount of skanks we both pulled out of Mango Square in Cebu, we're likely E-bros anyway.

Thanks for the feed back guys, I still have 12 days left here so I'll keep you posted on the progress. The Ghana one flaked last night but I still went out (nothing too crazy happened), today I went to the best science museum I've ever visited and tonight there's some kind of party event going on, full reports to follow. I've also been eating out three times a day so I'll let you guys know whats good in the BGC.

Every time I fly into Manila I see these super hot Medellin or Cali hookers leaving or arriving, one time i actually helped one to carry her 5 suitcases to the counter and she had to pY 600 bucks overweight fee.
Anyone know where they operate? Must be super high end place , or maybe just agency type stuff, as i have never come across any during my explorations of manilas underbelly.

Quote: (04-18-2013 04:35 AM)ChrisGambi Wrote:  

Every time I fly into Manila I see these super hot Medellin or Cali hookers leaving or arriving, one time i actually helped one to carry her 5 suitcases to the counter and she had to pY 600 bucks overweight fee.
Anyone know where they operate? Must be super high end place , or maybe just agency type stuff, as i have never come across any during my explorations of manilas underbelly.

Legit question, I'll do my best to locate the Colombiana punnani here in Manila, although I'm trying to stay away from the hooker scene, I had my fill of the shoring when I was in that giant poop hole of a city we all know as Cebu. I'll be back in BKK in ten days, so you know I'll be hitting up the epic skank fest known as Insanity and also spanking strippers asses with THC and Fisto at Spanky's in Nana Plaza.

Guys, I've been slackin' on the mackin' the past few days and have no new notches to report, although the big booty lawyer is meeting up with me later tonight, so my hopes are high. I went out to my favorite high end joint last night, Prive, but got pretty drunk and fucked it up with this one Filipina I was running standard Scotian night game on, then I got cock blocked by a couple of ERTs (European Race Trolls). Then as I was walking back to the condo, I tripped on a curb and almost went tits up on the pavement, gladly no one was around to see but I decided to call it a night because only bad things can happen when I'm that drunk and Manila isn't the best place to go on solo drunken urban adventures late at night. I'll write about the nocturnal naughtiness of the past few days another time, but before I do, I have some observations and hot tips to share:

The heat: Its hot as balls in Manila right now, April is the Filipino summer, humidity is high and my Canadian ass is having a hard time handling it. I have to take three showers a day and change the underwear twice as my nether regions are brewing up choda soda by the liter. When I was riding that mechanical bull the other night, I had a big greasy sweat stain on the back of my dress shirt, even though I had a beater on underneath, its that bad guys.

Burgos Circle ain't cheap: During the first week of my BGC Whore Tour, I was dining mostly on High Street, where the prices are reasonable. Now I'm down in "The Circle" and dropping cash like crazy, its worth it though as the meals are tastier in these joints and the owners and chefs are imports from countries that are known for good grub: Spain, Italy, etc.

Scotian's BGC Food Guide: This is something else I'm working on, although I have a kitchen I could cook in, I suck at cooking, so have been eating out* every day and its been good, I've ate a variety of food so far: Italian, Spanish, Filipino, Texan, Cajun, etc. I'll rate the restaurants using the Horny Banana Rating Sysytem: [Image: banana.gif]

Alright, I'll keep you guys posted in the date tonight and expand more on this data sheet, I have some trolling do, later.

Eating out*

What did the two bull dykes from Portland cook for dinner?

Nothing, they ate out!

[Image: tard.gif]

Scotian,

Great data sheet!

For these high end clubs/bars what do guys typically wear? Is simply going in a button up, nice pants, and leather shoes going to set you apart from the locals? Or should I just roll suited up like a boss. I'll be hitting up Manilla in June and will be rolling with a higher end crowd while I'm there.

Scotian- dust your balls w/baby powder. Keep it nice and dry down there/prevents rash. Old asian trick I learned.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I am not a fan of Manila but this might be the best post I've ever read on RVF.

When I lived in Florida I used Gold Bond or better yet....baking soda!

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (04-18-2013 11:56 AM)Thug Muffin Wrote:  

Scotian,

Great data sheet!

For these high end clubs/bars what do guys typically wear? Is simply going in a button up, nice pants, and leather shoes going to set you apart from the locals? Or should I just roll suited up like a boss. I'll be hitting up Manilla in June and will be rolling with a higher end crowd while I'm there.

TM, you should be good to go with that gear, no need to suit up, you'd die from the heat anyway. I'll post a pic of the dress code at my favorite club, Prive, where they're flexible, perfect example: last night. After my date ended at around 1am, I bounced over there to scope out the scene and the bouncers told me, "sir you're supposed to wear a collared shirt, but its okay, you can come in." I was in my straight jeans and fitted , but didn't want to be the only one in the club in a tee, I so I told the guys that I would head back to the pad, "No sir, its okay, no problem, you can come in." I told them, no problem guys, I only live just over there, about 200M away. So I went back to the condo, put on the collared and then returned to Prive, the bouncers were real nice, "thank you sir, thank you so much", they each shake my hand, I go in. More on that later.

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:25 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Scotian- dust your balls w/baby powder. Keep it nice and dry down there/prevents rash. Old asian trick I learned.

Deez nut are getting dusted boys, thanks for the tip.

Yeah thats typical with most high end places in manila, thats how you can be spotted as a tourist also if you have a tshirt on, if people are lower classe they'll have tshirts there, if people come from a good family they pretty much wont be seen in anything without a collar be it a polo or button down, obvious exceptions. But you'll notice any high end food places or high end malls etc all tops have a collar and some buttons.

Also you wont be given all the leaflets to buy a condo if you have a shirt on, any time i wear a tshirt in manila and look like a tourist in shorts i end up with a handful of leaflets, put on a shirt though, they think you live/work here for whatever reason and im yet to get given one, instead they'll give it to my girl instead haha. I have no idea why maybe they spot that shes probably the one with the money and can afford a couple >.<. Though some are handy i got one that i use as a mousepad which it was designed for.

Fort is crazy all year round if the suns out it just absorbs it all, if you step outside of there the temp drops by 5c instantly, that places is an oven during the day and i refuse to wear anything but shorts their during that time. Never used a handkerchief till i spent time there, grab a few they're handy just to wipe all the sweat off your head you'll see the locals always doing it.