rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Guide: African Girls in Asia

The research and field tests have been done and the evidence is conclusive, I've successfully identified a target demographic of women who are down for the traveling RVF D: African Girls in Asia. I along with other RVF members have put in the work and got the notches so now its time to share this info with you guys. I know some of you are wondering why we're banging Africans when we're in Asian poosy paradises, but we are and its been good. You may also want to chase the African girls here, just consider the following:

-Are you currently living or traveling in a large Asian city and getting tired of the local talent and would rather switch it up and tag a bootylicious African girl?

-Are you an avid flag hunter but don't have the balls to travel to the wilds of Africa?

-Are you based in the USA and sick of the typical black girl bullshit there and would rather be with a sweet, feminine African?

-Are you more attracted to black girls than Asian ones but still want to travel in Asia and experience all that this wonderful region has to offer while still banging attractive black girls?

-Are you like me and have been reading Athlone's Black Hotness thread and the site of those hot black girls has you itching you bang some African women?

If you answered yes to the above questions, then pack your bags for Asia boys and follow my simple yet effective tips and strategies for meeting African women in Asia.

Where in Asia to go: A quick search on any popular international dating website, or even the Asia specific ones will reveal that there are indeed African girls living in the big cities. Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, singapore, etc, in all of these cities you will find African girls.

Why they're in Asia: Many are students, two who I banged were studying, one in BKK, the other in Manila. Apparently its difficult to get into the public unis in some African countries and the private ones are very expensive, so they head to Asia where in many schools, the language of instruction is English. Some are working as English teachers and two who 20nation and I met were working at a call centre in Manila where they were doing technical support for French speaking clients in Canada, they were from Cameroon, a French speaking country.

Where to meet them: Since so many are students, especially in Manila, in and around college and university campuses is a good location, especially ones that have nursing schools. One of the girls I banged is studying nursing and confirmed that many African girls do as well, I was outside of the Star Bucks near Santo Tomas Universty in Manila and saw an African bombshell walk by, did not approach.

The internet is probably the best, hit up the popular international sites and you'll see them there. A site I use which fellow RVF member Innuendo introduced me to is an absolute goldmine and no I won't be posting it on here lest some internet lurker crimp my style, PM me if you want it.

Night game: I haven't gone out enough in Manila to see any African girls out clubbing, but I will and of course I'll report. In BKK I saw a few at Mixx night club but that's a notorious working girl bar, so be aware. Speaking of BKK, you will see tons of African hookers hanging out and drinking on lower Sukhumvit at night, I actually drank with a few of them once. I advise you guys to steer clear of these girls as most are from Uganda, a country with a fairly high HIV rate and since they're hookers, they're the demographic most likely to have it.

Other thought/observations:

-Some of these girls are undersexed: The Cameroonian girls in Manila complained to 20nation and I that they weren't keen on dating filipino men and all of the African guys were chasing the Filipinas. They said all they did was work and hang out at home and never really went out. Guys, this is a crying shame and us RVF members shouldn't allow this to happen, I will commit my next three weeks in Manila to servicing the needs of these undersexed African girls. Another reason for them not getting the D on a regular basis is the following:

-The totem pole of race attractiveness: According to scientific studies (ex: http://www.rooshv.com/totem-pole-of-race...tiveness), African girls are at the bottom of the totem pole. My thoughts are fuck that, I don't give two shits about totem poles, the only pole I care about is the one in my pants and if a hot African wants it, she's gonna get it! Whatever your thoughts are on the whole totem pole thing, these girls aren't getting hit on as much as the local Asian women or other foreigners and this works well in our favor, more hot African girls for us guys who like to bang them.

-How to game African girls: Now I'm no expert in this field as my first African bangs were during this trip. They're the same as any girl, but from what I've observed thus far, they are more conservative and very likely to be religious. Some won't suck your dick but they will make up for that with their bedroom acrobatics, 2/3 African girls I banged were very good in bed and could take a solid pounding. It was like I was in Jamaica again, good times.

One thing I will say is that these girls are African girls, not African American girls, so you can forget all that "yo what up ma, whats good girl" ebonics stuff, if you're white like me you deserve a smack in the head for speaking like that anyway. Again, these girls are conservative and since they're abroad, they're educated and most come from good families and aren't hood rats types you'll meet in some inner city ghetto. From what I've seen so far, many are open to dating white guys and most aren't into the local Asian guys, however there could be some exceptions. One girl told me that she will only date white guys and would never date an African guy, for whatever reason. Obviously I can't say how well a black American guy would do as I'm not black but I can't see why a well educated, well traveled black American guy wouldn't do well with them.

Anyway, there you have it guys, a niche market for RVF members who are into African girls and find themselves in Asia, I hope you guys enjoyed my report and find this information useful. I will write some lay reports as well as some near bangs and lessons learned as I've met quite a few African women in Asia and plan on meeting a few more before my trip is over.

is there a good amount of half black/half asian chicks in Asia? I honestly think those are the sexiest girls on this planet.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Chasing African girls in Asia? I have never thought of this before, that´s the reason I love this forum. [Image: thumb.gif]
Great post, scotian!

Scotian - Your post is a breath of fresh air and as they say in Jamaica "nuff respect" to you my friend.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-10-2013 08:49 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

is there a good amount of half black/half asian chicks in Asia? I honestly think those are the sexiest girls on this planet.

Not quite sure, haven't seen any in person but I did see one who had a profile on DIA and she had huge knockers, considering the amount of American servicemen who've spent time in the Philippines in the past and present, I'd say it would be a decent location for the Blasians, there and Vietnam of course but those girls are probably getting on in the years by now haha.

Well I can see more African guys than women roaming about the streets than African women here in Manila. I guess they really just study or work then go home or they really don't like Filipino men. I'm quite familiar with the Kenyan guys since I was an avid runner before but I haven't seen the big booty African women around [Image: biggrin.gif].

Btw, I'm a Filipino and I've noticed that the foreign girls (American/European/etc) are not approached at all by the local guys. I think Filipinos are naturally shy around foreigners. So if you're coming here, I think you can open any foreigner coz they will really welcome the conversation.

Talk about finding your niche within the niche. Good work.

Great report Scotian +1! I have always wavered on going to Asia because on one hand, I want to see the history and be in the environment but I am not into Asian girls. What a great idea to experience the Far East and big thighs and ass on black ass at the same time!

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:47 AM)Turbo Wrote:  

Well I can see more African guys than women roaming about the streets than African women here in Manila. I guess they really just study or work then go home or they really don't like Filipino men. I'm quite familiar with the Kenyan guys since I was an avid runner before but I haven't seen the big booty African women around [Image: biggrin.gif].

Btw, I'm a Filipino and I've noticed that the foreign girls (American/European/etc) are not approached at all by the local guys. I think Filipinos are naturally shy around foreigners. So if you're coming here, I think you can open any foreigner coz they will really welcome the conversation.

Turbo, you're currently in Manila? I"m rolling solo here and could use a good wing for the weekend, I'm staying in Fort Bonifacio and want to hit up some of the higher end clubs this weekend (Republic,etc). Check your PM.

I like that. I have a thread in game about Muslims. I have been seeing alot out here in BKK along with Africans. I am in the wrong part of town so all the Africans are pros. University game is needed. Good post.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Careful though, a fairly high percentage of African women in SEA are paradoxically pros. You'd think they'd have stiff competition but evidently there’s a market.

Quote: (04-10-2013 09:57 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Careful though, a fairly high percentage of African women in SEA are paradoxically pros. You'd think they'd have stiff competition but evidently there’s a market.

A hooker is a hooker no matter where they're from or where you meet them, but trust me, there's many African girls in Asia who aren't in that biz, as outlined in my OP. As always wrap it up, especially if you're meeting these girls in clubs, but the same can be said for any local girls in SEA, hard to tell if they're making a bit of money on the side or not. There's some definite warning signals to tell if a girl works on the side, even if you're banging her for free, a well traveled player should be able to see these signs and decide for himself if he should proceed to bang or not.

Quote: (04-10-2013 09:09 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Turbo, you're currently in Manila? I"m rolling solo here and could use a good wing for the weekend, I'm staying in Fort Bonifacio and want to hit up some of the higher end clubs this weekend (Republic,etc).

Lol if you're gonna roll solo here, expect pros and ladyboys to swarm you [Image: banana.gif]

I'm still busy this weekend but if you want to check some places and I'm free, I would like to accompany you. I would also want to see a true player at work coz I'm quite new at this PUA thing although Im in a long term relationship. But I should warn you, I bore people to death =)

I got the number of a Kenyan tonight who is here in BKK buying things for export to Kenya, She said she was too exhausted from travel to go anywhere tonight, but I'll call her tomorrow.

Any intel on Black girls in China, Taiwan or Korea?

Quote: (12-01-2013 04:23 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Any intel on Black girls in China, Taiwan or Korea?

Yes, due to China spewing scholarships all about Africa to anyone who wants them, there are bored African girls in every major Chinese city that I've been in. First tier, second tier for sure. Not sure about third tier cities.

The thing about these scholarships is that often the students don't get to choose where they study, so there is a nice dispersion all over mainland China.

Also, as noted above, African guys usually want to try out the local flavours and African women won't give Chinese guys the time of day. I've had some real fun with this demographic in the past and highly recommend it.

Become friends with an African guy and get invited to the several "African" parties every year in every city where there is a sizable population of African students.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ukraine also has a number of rather well liked international studies programs for African students. Although going on a safari in the steppes of Ukraine seems... odd.. like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gAtTxWhUY

Good work Scot!

Anyone else banging African girls in Asia lately? Would love to hear some field reports!

I have never fucked an African woman in Asia, but in Indonesia you can meet people from the island around Irian Jaya that seems to be mixed
Asian/African/European.

They don’t have African blood but they have the look.

I meet a woman like that in Jakarta, first date she ends up in my bed, and says she was on period, I just titsfuck her because she has big beautiful tits.

I try to meet her to fuck her good, but she ask me if I can give her some money. I give up because I have just fucked another one, so I wasn’t needy.

To give you an idea, her skin color was like this one and she got a smaller nose:

[Image: images_News_black%20blondes4.jpg]

double post

When I went out with Buakaw in Bangkok(last March), we tried banging these 2 Ugandan girls at Route 66. She was pretty surprised I was putting my hand on her back. Unfortunately we were pretty shitfaced and I got a text from some Thai girl to meet out front.

Yeah hooked up a few times with a black (African) girl in BKK. She was a cool girl, had a better connection with her than with most thai girls. Was really fun partying with her and going to clubs. I mean you guys know how black girls dance, so it was really fun grinding with her on a thai dancefloor lol.

Not sure about her though, she might have been a semi-pro on the side. I never paid, but she was definitely interested in meeting a western guy and marrying.

It was also really striking how black (African) people are discriminated against in Thailand. If she wasn't with me, she had problems getting into clubs. Some clubs and bars in BKK straight up don't let in black people unless they are accompanied by a white (or thai) person.

Quote: (12-01-2013 05:51 AM)Virtus Wrote:  

Ukraine also has a number of rather well liked international studies programs for African students. Although going on a safari in the steppes of Ukraine seems... odd.. like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gAtTxWhUY

Yeah I saw a lot of Africans in Ivano Franvisk.

Quote: (03-15-2017 08:01 PM)Midnight Cowboy Wrote:  

Yeah I saw a lot of Africans in Ivano Franvisk.

Were they mostly men or women?

In Hong Kong, there are several African girls.
But for one girl there are 10-20 men...