rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

example of good day game

example of good day game

i like his style. humorous but still direct and agressive.

example of good day game

Try these videos, where he joins the guys from Simple Pick-Up. Just hilarious and it still works out in their favour.

example of good day game

Quote: (04-07-2013 09:18 AM)beaversarefun Wrote:  

Try these videos, where he joins the guys from Simple Pick-Up. Just hilarious and it still works out in their favour.

yes, i know these videos. Vitally is actually better than guys from simple pick up. the guy is literally fearless.

example of good day game

Its true, he is a cold blooded mofo.

example of good day game

That first video is real good. It reminds me why I always have a good time talking to ebony princesses [Image: lol.gif] Black girls are usually real cool with non black guys approaching and talking to them. A lot of guys are scared to do it and if you look good, are exotic (anyting other than black), don't act lame and get them to laugh [Image: thumb.gif] I would say they're the easiest to hit up unless you look like a hipster or something like that. I'm craving a nice black ass now [Image: 2zsqo09.gif]

That first girl in the 3rd clip says it all. White girl from the east coast that can't even pronounce "retarded" and threatening to knock him out while walking away [Image: facepalm.png]

example of good day game

Damn, the guy on the first video was having it real easy. And guess what, he clearly had no game. He is too fast to ask for the number and was coming accross as an immature kid. He was having it real easy because the women were digging his looks. The last black chick on the video was good looking, he could close it if he didnt say we are filming how to pick black girls. Who does that shit.

What city was that btw? Anyone knows?

example of good day game

Damn..are white guys in the US having that easy with black women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqFsLuqbLcs

The girl liked him but he clearly had no game. I doubt that he closed it.

example of good day game

Quote: (04-08-2013 02:29 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Damn, the guy on the first video was having it real easy. And guess what, he clearly had no game. He is too fast to ask for the number and was coming accross as an immature kid. He was having it real easy because the women were digging his looks. The last black chick on the video was good looking, he could close it if he didnt say we are filming how to pick black girls. Who does that shit.

I dont know why you say he had no game. He has balls of steel and very good canidid expression. He is also funny while still sexual and direct. If this is not game i dont know what is.

example of good day game

dude in the first vid is better looking and in better shape than average joe, so that certianly helps
but ultimately that ain't getting him nowhere if he hasn't got the relaxed funny confident vibe going on, which he does
the directness of 'put your number in my phone takes a lot of women by surprise, but i can see why some go for it, cos he's not coming across as a creepster
f&ck i have to try this, i'm no bradley cooper but i tihnk some of the tourist chicks in dublin would swallow this shit up

example of good day game

That first approach was super cool.

But..

- How much?
- For who
- For you

Opener of the year [Image: amuse.gif] [Image: amuse.gif] [Image: amuse.gif]

LOL at furious "clearly had no game"

example of good day game

'the blacker the better the sweeter the juice'! maximum respect to this guy, he doesn't give a f&ck
deep voice as well, also helps, a lot of chicks dig that

example of good day game

All VitalyZDTV videos are good. His "Put your number in my Phone" video is pretty good, although I'm sure your flake rates would be crazy.

example of good day game

i'd say the flake rate is 60-70% but still if he's getting 1 number in 3, that ain't bad, especially if thery're cute chicks

example of good day game

I need to start doing stuff like this.

Black girls love a direct white guy. It blows their mind.

Next year, I will start filming my approaches.

example of good day game

Quote: (04-08-2013 02:29 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Vitaly is from Miami.
The two with Simple Pickup was in Venice in LA. His skateboard stealing prank was also in Venice.

Vitaly in Miami:

example of good day game

Thanks Atilla, i was actually asking about the how to pick up black girls video, i guess that was in Miami, right?

Anyway, i need to give the guy credit for being a brave dude. The shit he did on that video you just posted is on some other level. You will hardly ever see a black dude putting his hand over a black girls mouth (telling her to shut up) and this guy did that shit and got away with it. He should focus more on getting bangs than acting like a clown.

On other side, i am feeling that Miami Talent. I need to make a visit in the future.