rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princeton speaker giving advice to women.

http://now.msn.com/susan-patton-princeto...t_fbmsnnow

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/03/princeto...sband.html

2. Every year another class graduates and you certainly cannot date a younger man

3. If you don't act quick, those Princeton boys are likely to find some younger, prettier, and less intelligent lady to put a ring on

"Forget about having it all, or not having it all, leaning in or leaning out ... Here’s what nobody is telling you: Find a husband on campus before you graduate. Yes, I went there."

since i've been a Roosh and ROK reader for some time, it'd be interesting to get your guys' take on this transmission from the Blue.

I read about this a couple days ago when a "feminist" journalist reported how "disgusting" her words were. Funny enough in the comment section it was a split of emotional people saying "Go check her pictures she is ugly!" and the reasonable people agreeing with her statement.

It's astounding how angry the (female) commenters are.

For example, they can't wrap their heads around the basic truth of her argument that these girls will never find such a large concentration of intelligent men again. Anyone who knows the average IQ of Princeton and Ivy League students know this is obviously very likely to be true.

They also cannot stand for the basic truism that men value youth and beauty more than women do and that a smart Princeton grad who's in her 30's or 40's is simply not going to be able to compete with a beauty fresh out of a state university.

Fuck that bitch. Listen youngsters, women only do shit when it's in their best interest. This broad is looking for wives for her 2 sons attending Princeton. Wake the fuck up.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

She's getting hate because she's coming out and saying the ugly truths most people subconsciously know but don't like to admit. Same as the bartender from that Washington Post "Date Lab" who just came out and said that any guy she dates has to be well over 6.'

Lots of women will, in fact, only date men who are more "degreed," earn more, and are significantly taller, but to come out an admit it is considered crass. A quick glance through the average college-educated woman's online personal will prove her scarily accurate, however.

Even if her motives are suspect and she's looking to marry off her sons, her basic concept is correct. It's Red Pill reality.

You can also flip the coin on the genders and get a similarly politically incorrect inconvenient truth. A father would also be criticized if he gave a speech saying, "Dudes, screw as many girls as possible because you'll never have this high a concentration of young hotties again." I have to admit, I did say this to a few guys younger then me in private -- and you should too.

"There are some words they don't allow to be spoken" -- Elvis Costello, "Lipstick Vogue," 1978.

Quote: (03-30-2013 04:45 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

She's getting hate because she's coming out and saying the ugly truths most people subconsciously know but don't like to admit. Same as the bartender from that Washington Post "Date Lab" who just came out and said that any guy she dates has to be well over 6.'

Lots of women will, in fact, only date men who are more "degreed," earn more, and are significantly taller, but to come out an admit it is considered crass. A quick glance through the average college-educated woman's online personal will prove her scarily accurate, however.

Even if her motives are suspect and she's looking to marry off her sons, her basic concept is correct. It's Red Pill reality.

You can also flip the coin on the genders and get a similarly politically incorrect inconvenient truth. A father would also be criticized if he gave a speech saying, "Dudes, screw as many girls as possible because you'll never have this high a concentration of young hotties again." I have to admit, I did say this to a few guys younger then me in private -- and you should too.

"There are some words they don't allow to be spoken" -- Elvis Costello, "Lipstick Vogue," 1978.

I concur my Lord lets say she had 2 daughters instead of sons, then you and i would never have heard of Susan Patton. I put forth the inquiry on wether women could be red pill fully knowing fuck no. Every thing is emotional and self serving with them.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Believe it or not, I have a degree from one of the best universities in the world.

It's on this list

It's also here

The guys there were herbs and my guess is, her sons are too. There's a tone of reproach to the girls that her sons aren't getting what they deserve.

My girlfriend told me the way she normally had sex with guys was to start providing oral and then a minute or two later the guy would finish and fall asleep. When I asked her if she ever suggested the guy do something she said they didn't know how. Then again, she went for the wimpiest guys she could find. I'll admit I was blue pill at that time. (I won't admit to how long it took me before I was falling asleep).

Also, smart does not equal interesting. That goes for both the guys and the girls. I regularly had women throw themselves at me during my TA office hours. Their Game could only be called game in the way that a baby makes a "game" when it reaches behind itself and finds a sort of natural Play-doh in its diaper. I saw something repulsive in my department's library. Bunch of first year grad students surfing the internet, checking email, ESPN, etc. Fat 2 needs help on her prelab assignment. She tries to sex it up with these dudes to get the answers. All of them ignore her, focusing on the computer screen. She comes up to me (I was her TA the year before) and before I know it she's got her hand on my shoulder and runs it down my arm. She sees the look on my face and just walks away with no answers.

Lol at this NY Post article, where the exception proves the rule.

An open letter to the future Mrs. Clooney: Congrats on proving Princeton Mom wrong

Quote:Quote:

You’re a direct, fantastic rebuke to everything “Princeton Mom” Susan Patton writes about in her book, “Marry Smart: Advice for Finding The One,” in which she counsels women to get plastic surgery in high school, “find a husband on campus before [they] graduate,” and not spend too much time focusing on their careers. On this particular point, Patton offers bleak words, a sort of Ghost of Christmas Future for any ambitious woman over 30: “You’ve been so invested in your professional super-stardom that you took your eye off the ball. You have no husband and no children, but the ship has already sailed! It’s too late. You don’t get to have everything.”

Unless, that is, YOU WANT TO MARRY GEORGE CLOONEY.

BOOM, Susan Patton!

BOOM, ridiculous conservative Phyllis Schlafly, who recently insisted that paying women the same as men would hurt the women’s chances of finding a mate!

The author:

[Image: 7b7c441eeb2415739da566827f5f4536.jpeg]

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (03-30-2013 03:56 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Fuck that bitch. Listen youngsters, women only do shit when it's in their best interest. This broad is looking for wives for her 2 sons attending Princeton. Wake the fuck up.

Why should she care? If these guys are on the ball, they're going to spend their 20's balls deep in pussy. Come 35 or so, they can "settle down" if they want. She knows this. That's why what she says makes sense. Men do not have the biological clock that women have.

No doubt she wants grandkids before she's 90, but it seems to me that she's trying to give a little bit of hard earned wisdom to these girls.

As for the open letter to George Clooney, he's not proving her point, he's proving Patton's point - at 52 (actually, 53 in about a week) the guy finally decides to settle down with a chick 16 years younger than him. Yeah he probably could've done it with a 25 year old but lets face it guys: Clooney probably has a notch count in the triple digits. After that much pussy you either realize that every pussy feels the same and you may as well hang out with a chick who doesn't make you want to tear your ears off, or you go Rock Hudson.

Quote: (04-30-2014 09:13 AM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Lol at this NY Post article, where the exception proves the rule.

An open letter to the future Mrs. Clooney: Congrats on proving Princeton Mom wrong

Quote:Quote:

You’re a direct, fantastic rebuke to everything “Princeton Mom” Susan Patton writes about in her book, “Marry Smart: Advice for Finding The One,” in which she counsels women to get plastic surgery in high school, “find a husband on campus before [they] graduate,” and not spend too much time focusing on their careers. On this particular point, Patton offers bleak words, a sort of Ghost of Christmas Future for any ambitious woman over 30: “You’ve been so invested in your professional super-stardom that you took your eye off the ball. You have no husband and no children, but the ship has already sailed! It’s too late. You don’t get to have everything.”

Unless, that is, YOU WANT TO MARRY GEORGE CLOONEY.

BOOM, Susan Patton!

BOOM, ridiculous conservative Phyllis Schlafly, who recently insisted that paying women the same as men would hurt the women’s chances of finding a mate!

The author:

[Image: 7b7c441eeb2415739da566827f5f4536.jpeg]

[Image: lol.gif]

The thing she fails to realize, along with most of these women, is that there are a lot more of them than there are George Clooney's.

The worse thing is the fat peers on my facebook minifeed are posting this same article with a "boo yah...told ya so" mentality. What they forget however is that truly intelligent people would know that appearances do indeed count in this world not to mention true smarts would lead towards better fitness levels....

I'd love to see a rebuttal piece to that trash.

Clooney is my fucking hero. Dude partied hard, made a boat load of cash, got famous, slammed a ton of sluts, and then settles down in his 50's with someone over a decade younger who's an attractive lawyer. Thats a REAL hero.

For the most part, I'd take a community college dropout who got an A in home economics over your average Princeton girl these days.

Quote: (04-30-2014 11:08 PM)BookOfDeadNames Wrote:  

Clooney is my fucking hero. Dude partied hard, made a boat load of cash, got famous, slammed a ton of sluts, and then settles down in his 50's with someone over a decade younger who's an attractive lawyer. Thats a REAL hero.

Sounds like a plan to me. I definitively want to live like that.