rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tired of playing it cool with chicks

I went out with this girl from match last week. She had some huge fucking boobies. I tried not to notice but we got into a conversation about her tits. Since she is a hairstylist she talked about how guys she styled would stare and they posed a problem. She told me when cutting a guy's hair once hair fell onto her boob. They guy took his hand and flicked it off her boob. She was cool about it but hid the fact that it really bothered her.

I tried my hardest not to look at those damn boobs. We met up again for a second date and again tried not to look at boobies. We made out a bit , played drunk jenga to which i lost. Since I lost i have to give her an hour back massage. The next day she texts me with a pic of her in nothing but a bra and panties at 2am. Since I was asleep I didn't acknowledge the text. I see her again last night and were making out in her car and i tried my hardest not to look at the boobs. Well as we were kissing I was defeated and i went headfirst and dove into the boobies. Omg was it a delight. She was squealing with glee just for sucking on one titty. All i could think about was the blokes she once talked about. You know those guys that stare to which she gets annoyed by.

I wanted to tell her she had amazing boobs. I wanted to tell her i wanted to suck on them all night and motorboat. I wanted to titty fuck them. However I couldn't, i had to play it cool. As for the bang? She told me she wanted that massage soon, but this post is about being cool with the boobs. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2013 05:30 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

I went out with this girl from match last week. She had some huge fucking boobies. I tried not to notice but we got into a conversation about her tits. Since she is a hairstylist she talked about how guys she styled would stare and they posed a problem. She told me when cutting a guy's hair once hair fell onto her boob. They guy took his hand and flicked it off her boob. She was cool about it but hid the fact that it really bothered her.

I tried my hardest not to look at those damn boobs. We met up again for a second date and again tried not to look at boobies. We made out a bit , played drunk jenga to which i lost. Since I lost i have to give her an hour back massage. The next day she texts me with a pic of her in nothing but a bra and panties at 2am. Since I was asleep I didn't acknowledge the text. I see her again last night and were making out in her car and i tried my hardest not to look at the boobs. Well as we were kissing I was defeated and i went headfirst and dove into the boobies. Omg was it a delight. She was squealing with glee just for sucking on one titty. All i could think about was the blokes she once talked about. You know those guys that stare to which she gets annoyed by.

I wanted to tell her she had amazing boobs. I wanted to tell her i wanted to suck on them all night and motorboat. I wanted to titty fuck them. However I couldn't, i had to play it cool. As for the bang? She told me she wanted that massage soon, but this post is about being cool with the boobs. [Image: wink.gif]

just say I love your ass, you have such a great ass, spank it kiss on it, she'll say really everyone only notices my boobs, then you can mess with her boobs as much as you want, I mean you probably can anyways but if you're feeling guilty for whatever reason just compliment her other body parts more

I was with a girl one time, really great boobs--very much her best feature. I did like the OP, left them alone as long as I could. When I finally started playing with them, she immediately said, "You're a breast man, aren't you."

She was pretty into me. I think she was hoping I was a breast man, so I would be more attracted to her.

Girl's with nice boobs know men like them because of it. When they tell you a story about men ogling their tits, it doesn't mean YOU can't look at their tits. It means CREEP BETAS aren't allowed to look at her tits. But those big HANDSOME ALPHAS are still allowed to feel her up.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This isn't a problem at all. Do you know what betas and losers who don't get laid do? They STARE at these chicks' tits and are too scared to bring it up at all.

If I'm day gaming or on a date, I'll stop the girl mid sentence and say "your boobs are fucking sexy. Anyway, what were you saying?"

What's the problem in that? Oh shit, other guys look at her tits!! Be the guy that isn't scared to escalate sexually about anything. Say it confidently enough and she'll melt for you.

You were making out with her and scared to touch her tits? Fucking hell I'd be ripping her clothes off to see them.

Shit test. She's winning.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

That's bullshit. Girls love when alphas stare at their boob. Those guys were probably "creepy" (beta, ugly, etc.). Also, busty girls talk about their tits when they have nothing else to offer. So I would advise pump and dump.

Quote: (03-25-2013 05:30 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

The cool guy game rules are not set in stone. It OK to glance at her boobs every once in a while but don't focus your attention on it or stare like a creeper.
Cool guys have had girls with giant knockers and like them for it. They're also not easily impressed by them. No need to play it cool as ice. Just cool is enough.

[attachment=10721]

BTW, losing a bet for a one hour back massage = invitation to touch her all over not just her back.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Where they real tits?

You know how they say that blonds have more fun? Well, girls with big tits love to have them squeezed much more than girls with small tits. Maybe there are more nerves or something, but they love it when you tear into the bounty that is rightfully yours as an alpha male. It will make her pussy dripping wet and you'll have to clean the caked/dried juice off your inner thighs.

I dated a girl with big tits and who was proud how she could get guys all the guys to stare at her tits. I'm an ass guy so i really didn't react that much. It drove her nuts.

She would shove her titties in my face and go "come on, grab them. You must like them right?". "Meh, it's ok". "Grab them again!" "Fuck you, turn and around show me your ass". "Not until you say my tits are nice!" "They're just meat bags". "Fine here's my ass, jezz.."

Great job dude. If being a cool guy to you means acting unaffected by her tits, keep it up. Whatever got you to the point that she sees you as a super awesome dude that likes her for more than her tits, even though you definitely do, keep it up.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

[Image: troll.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

We need a pic of her tits now. Blur the face if you need, but we need to see those goods.

Well done, sir. Turning a 'one-hour back massage' into a 'full-body massage' won't be difficult from here, bang is imminent.

I'm absolutely more of an ass man, but I'm definitely about those C's and D's (my ranking criteria generally runs in order of importance; body shape-face-ass-hair-tits-skin-mouth-eyes-etc,. etc,. etc,.). I'm going home in a few weeks, and I'm tired of these Chinese surfboards so I've been setting up Boomerang game through email with a girl I used to deal with who has a D-cup, who when I met her, I did basically what you did; fleeting, ninja-glances at her tits (I've got this down to a science), passing her shit-tests when she talked about them ('Yeah, they're okay I guess') and when finally it was time to get to work, I did everything I could imagine to those glorious tits (naturally, she loved it). She's on the books.

Girls with big tits live by different rules. Generally, when she talks about her tits, she's baiting you into saying something stupid (to see if you're like every other chump who stares at them), so either brush it off or go full-on agree and amplify with them. They've been getting noticed for them since they we're 14 and having to deal with thirsty dudes and guys staring since the 9th grade, stand out from the pack. Playing it cool might not be for you ('cool-guy' game isn't everyone's wheelhouse...it's mine, but it's not necessarily yours), but if it gets us laid, then who are we to complain?

Quote: (03-28-2013 10:53 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Well done, sir. Turning a 'one-hour back massage' into a 'full-body massage' won't be difficult from here, bang is imminent.

I'm absolutely more of an ass man, but I'm definitely about those C's and D's (my ranking criteria generally runs in order of importance; body shape-face-ass-hair-tits-skin-mouth-eyes-etc,. etc,. etc,.). I'm going home in a few weeks, and I'm tired of these Chinese surfboards so I've been setting up Boomerang game through email with a girl I used to deal with who has a D-cup, who when I met her, I did basically what you did; fleeting, ninja-glances at her tits (I've got this down to a science), passing her shit-tests when she talked about them ('Yeah, they're okay I guess') and when finally it was time to get to work, I did everything I could imagine to those glorious tits (naturally, she loved it). She's on the books.

Girls with big tits live by different rules. Generally, when she talks about her tits, she's baiting you into saying something stupid (to see if you're like every other chump who stares at them), so either brush it off or go full-on agree and amplify with them. They've been getting noticed for them since they we're 14 and having to deal with thirsty dudes and guys staring since the 9th grade, stand out from the pack. Playing it cool might not be for you ('cool-guy' game isn't everyone's wheelhouse...it's mine, but it's not necessarily yours), but if it gets us laid, then who are we to complain?

Its the game i've played for years. yes what's not broken doesn't need to be fixed. I guess im tired of playing it cool. In my mind i just want to caveman. Which doesn't work all the time.