rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

young girls not into older guys?

trying to figure out what it is about an older man that young girls are not into. I have dated 18 yo girls in the past, from the time I was 30 till now at 40. and I have been shot down twice recently. a 19 yo girl I number closed and finally after text tag we went out and she found out I was 40 and bounced.
she guessed my age at 22 (I made her guess) then I told her I was 40..she said that was kinda old, and turned tail and bounced.
just what is it about a 40 yo man that young girls are not into...

or, should I care and just keep truckin...thanks.

Acceptance from her peer group is probably the biggest obstacle. Focus on girls who don't have a large obnoxious social circle to which they are beholden.

i know girls guess the age they WANT you to be, but how do you look like 22 @ 40 is more interesting. spoil your secrets [Image: wink.gif]

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

yes, please tell us your secret of looking 22 @40 [Image: smile.gif]

It seems from my experience, that when you are in the early 30's, it's still fairly acceptable to the 20 year olds, but maybe when you reach their parents' age, it can be a bit off-putting to them.

Why would you bring up the fact that you're 40? You got her out.
That shows that she's interested. Escalate as usual.

Team Nachos

Get a fake ID and be 22.

well, i had another girl guess my age at 25...maybe they were just being nice..however, I do attribute my youthful appearance to the grace of God. Honestly.
my diet it crap, but I do live an active lifestyle, skateboarding, mountain biking, rock climbing, motorcycles...

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:54 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

she asked, so I made her guess. you dont want to hold out on that for too long otherwise it gets weird.

It you were going to be honest why not just be honest all the way and tell her up front you want to bang her 19 yr old pussy [Image: smile.gif] In life you get to choose the objective OR the means BUT not both.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:09 PM)flow Wrote:  

trying to figure out what it is about an older man that young girls are not into. I have dated 18 yo girls in the past, from the time I was 30 till now at 40. and I have been shot down twice recently. a 19 yo girl I number closed and finally after text tag we went out and she found out I was 40 and bounced.
she guessed my age at 22 (I made her guess) then I told her I was 40..she said that was kinda old, and turned tail and bounced.

Being 40 when she is 19, makes you technically old enough to be her dad. That`s what had her shook.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

If you want to keep dating girls that young you need to start lying about your age

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (03-24-2013 07:28 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

If you want to keep dating girls that young you need to start lying about your age

If he doesn't realize this at his age. That's 40 years wasted I don't know doing what.

Age difference is a much bigger deal in US than other countries BUT the moment a girl ask your age
you can better believe she cares. I was chatting up these three 18 yrs old girls recently and not once
did any of them bring up my age. They knew I was at least twice their age so what did it matter.

Quote: (03-24-2013 07:15 PM)flow Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:54 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

she asked, so I made her guess. you dont want to hold out on that for too long otherwise it gets weird.

If she guessed 22 I would have said ...close, 25. And left it at that. Unless you were planning on
dating(bringing her around your friends) or marrying this girl, there's no reason to be completely
honest like that. Honesty cost you the bang this time.

Team Nachos

Mostly a myth. Women generally don't "like" older men over younger men, they like the things old men HAVE - confidence, success, sophistication, status etc.

This is coming from an older guy...if I hadn't worked hard to compensate for the things I lost with youth, my life would be much harder.

Yes, there are some that prefer older men, and you're not in as bad a shape as a fattie looking for chubbie chaser, but for the most part you're going to have to make your own luck here.

And if they think you're awesome enough, their hamster will tell them they like older men.

One advantage older guys have these days over younger guys is just that most younger guys are just so emasculated. Every time I go to a university I weep. I actually took a very cute 20 yr old to the university and I watched in disappoint as not one single young guy even attempted to hit on her. In contrast, I can walk onto any university campus and lay waste to the place.

Quote: (03-24-2013 08:04 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Mostly a myth. Women generally don't "like" older men over younger men, they like the things old men HAVE - confidence, success, sophistication, status etc.

This is coming from an older guy...if I hadn't worked hard to compensate for the things I lost with youth, my life would be much harder.

Yes, there are some that prefer older men, and you're not in as bad a shape as a fattie looking for chubbie chaser, but for the most part you're going to have to make your own luck here.

And if they think you're awesome enough, their hamster will tell them they like older men.

thats it right there

Sample size of two.

Way too small to draw any conclusions.

Once you are past 40, never EVER tell a woman your real age. Ever.

I once met this married woman in her early 40s -- I was 56 at the time -- and she thought I was around her age.

After a few bangs, she was catching on.

"You're not really 45, are you?"
"Does it matter?"
"Not when you are eating my pussy."
"Well, there you go."

Age is a number. Hide it.

Quote: (03-25-2013 12:15 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Once you are past 40, never EVER tell a woman your real age. Ever.

I once met this married woman in her early 40s -- I was 56 at the time -- and she thought I was around her age.

After a few bangs, she was catching on.

"You're not really 45, are you?"
"Does it matter?"
"Not when you are eating my pussy."
"Well, there you go."

Age is a number. Hide it.

This is 100% true; I am over 50; sometimes a horny 20 year old will flirt with me and I KNOW there is NO WAY she knows how old I am--I can just barely pass for 38-43 right now on a good day, and you better not ruin that fantasy if you want to fuck her, especially if she's American.

I believe lying is needed, it's a admission of despair though, because I think it's statistically hopeless (less than 2/100 odds) in America to have a LTR with a 30 years younger girl and not be famous or a true exceptional natural in some way.

So the best likely case scenario is you get her into bed, she senses you are not the path to a house and status, and she ditches.

I don't understand why you wouldn't just go for chicks who are in their late 20's?
Even when I was in my early 20's it was easier for me to bang 30-year olds than chicks my age. Far more experienced too though they'd never come back [Image: tongue.gif]
(and yes, I do look far older than my age, which i LIKE)

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (03-25-2013 01:09 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

I don't understand why you wouldn't just go for chicks who are in their late 20's?
Even when I was in my early 20's it was easier for me to bang 30-year olds than chicks my age. Far more experienced too though they'd never come back [Image: tongue.gif]
(and yes, I do look far older than my age, which i LIKE)

You might be right, but my experience is women over 25 in the USA have had time to develop a fucking requirements list for men that is way worse than the 20 year old, who is just acting on impulse if she thinks you're "hot."

I was fucking one hot Jewish girl when I was 50 however, maybe you're right. It's just this is a college town so they're mostly leaving at 23 or whtever, maybe I'm just not spotting many 25-30 ones.

I'm just reacting to the ones that make eye contact more than once, the vast majority of cute white girls don't even make eye contact with me.

@iknowexactly You might be surprised what you could get if you just approached without waiting for eye contact. Literally imagine yourself as 36 and you will start to act like 36. While a relationship is always tough, getting some stuff on the side is still doable.

Quote: (03-25-2013 01:29 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@iknowexactly You might be surprised what you could get if you just approached without waiting for eye contact. Literally imagine yourself as 36 and you will start to act like 36. While a relationship is always tough, getting some stuff on the side is still doable.

Thanks for the encouragement. All she do is say "no", right? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Yep, avoid the question. Just keep putting it off, be aloof. If you have to, lie and say you're younger than you are. I mean unless you plan on it being a LTR, why should it matter that much?

@iknowexactly Here is a real example. I was at a restaurant where the crowd is usually from mid-thirties to 50+. I see this very hot young girl sitting at a table with two other young girls. I thought they were around 20. At one point, two of them left the table and only one was sitting there. I approached her and said I can't believe her friends left her here all alone with a smile. We started talking and it turns out she is in high school! Anyway, to cut the story short. The friends came back and I sat down and we all started talking. They were all in high school! They claimed to be 18 but who knows. They wanted me to get them drinks. At no point did the issue of my age come up. I was able to have a regular conversation with them just like I would with a 25+ woman. I do look younger than I am but I certainly look well over 30. In Europe, forget it, I have really young girls requesting to be my girlfriend. As long as you keep in shape and have a youthful mentally you're in. A lot of the times, I am more of a kid than these girls because I just have this playful personality.

PS Why were they at that restaurant? They like 80s music. I was pretty sure I could have asked them to meet up again but the hot one was from Slovakia and already a pain in the ass from living here too long.