rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl dumped on Radio

Girl dumped on Radio

A few years back I saw these Live on Radio dumps. They're pretty funny,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-kJZGC7_9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnZiiA0-co

This one is the best IMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WqFFecSXwU

Girl dumped on Radio

I can't believe I am saying this, but I believe even if a woman makes a mistake like that, she should be given another chance. We are all human and chances are you will be cheated on during your relationship or you might cheat. Doesn't mean she loves you less...I think. It might actually work out in your favor as she realizes it wasn't worth it.

I've been on both ends...cheated and being cheated on...and I'll never cheat on anyone again. Not worth it!

Girl dumped on Radio

Quote: (03-24-2013 01:55 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

I can't believe I am saying this, but I believe even if a woman makes a mistake like that, she should be given another chance. We are all human and chances are you will be cheated on during your relationship or you might cheat. Doesn't mean she loves you less...I think. It might actually work out in your favor as she realizes it wasn't worth it.

Often these radio stunts are staged, but with respect to your comment:

[Image: attachment.jpg10664]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Girl dumped on Radio

I've been on both ends...cheated and being cheated on...and I'll never cheat on anyone again. Not worth it!

Disagree. Never give a cheater a second chance. They don't respect you enough to avoid bringing shame to you publicly by cheating on you, they don't deserve you.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Girl dumped on Radio

I think your post should be in the drunk forum. Or this was a great trolling.

Girl dumped on Radio

well the girl in the last link made out with another guy after she found a ring. Its good that the guy didn't marry her. There is a good chance its fake though.

Girl dumped on Radio

[Image: blastoiiiise-crazy-kid-o.gif]

Girl dumped on Radio

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? Lol. If a girl cheats on you, 99/100, she's lost her love, attraction and respect for you. It's dunzo.

Girl dumped on Radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWspMVy7T...ults_video

This vid sums it up nicely why cheating is bad ad should not be forgiven.