rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Is sex all you want from me?" Good Response?

This is obviously some type of shit test... but girls definitely ask this at some point in time.

"So, is sex all you want from me?" or something similar.

Some will ask before you bang... some will ask after you've been banging for awhile, but a lot of girls ask this. What's some good responses to shit like this?

I don't think you need to come up with some witty/cocky response to this. Just say, "of course not" and continue on.

Good one.

"Is that all you are offering me?"

Yeah Speakeasy has it right. I believe Roissy did a post not long ago about how to answer this type of thing. Give an answer that doesn't either comfirm or deny, then continue.

'Why would you think that?'

''i never hope from you to think this much low for me''

''do you think i am another vegabound from bla bla street?''

she will appologize once she come to know that you got mad.

If you've been banging a while how about acting a little surprised and saying "wow, I thought that was all you wanted from me?" Make it her fault. After that listen to what she says, which will probably be something about a relationship. Then tell her either way you think the sex should continue because the good sex is a solid foundation for said relationship.

If you have not yet swooped her, say "Well, until we get to know each other better." Then say something like "is it worth it for me to get to know you better ?"

Hope that helps.

Aloha!

"No... I want cooked meals too"

No. I want you for your food preperation skills too. Backrubs too. You do give good backrubs, right?

Quote: (06-10-2010 01:20 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

That works just fine in Brazil or Peru...in USA, not so much.

Quote: (06-10-2010 04:23 AM)DrArete Wrote:  

Well then she better learn to cook or get some takeout, not just sit on her ass and read some magazine.

That's actually exactly what I was thinking...

If there is any girl in this forum besides me I will say that there are some questions you should not ask. Period.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Mrs. Chocolate says:
Quote:Quote:

If there is any girl in this forum besides me I will say that there are some questions you should not ask. Period.

Still doesn't seem to stop women from asking them.

This is pretty much the best response, imo...

To get into a little traditional 'game psychology':

Your not directly answering a question (you can answer questions, but not when they are stupid questions or questions designed to box you into a corner). Good game tactic #1

Your not directly answering what pretty much amounts to a shit test question (defined by the fact that deep down she doesn't necessarily care what the answer is, only that you have the balls to give the manly/dominant answer. Roosh's answer, or a simple answer of "yes, im using you for sex" are both acceptable, although, I think Roosh's is better). Good game tactic #2.

Your not denying your sexual intentions or needs, but actually confirming them. Good game tactic #3.

Your telling her that not only do you continue to expect sexual service, but that you are setting new standards for what else you expect. This avoids you setting the frame that your working to please her, and keeps her working to please you. Its sort of a top dog dominance frame that you are maintaining. Whether you are joking or not is irrelevant. Saying "No, I love you baby", or something similar, while innocent enough at the time you say it, will begin to weaken the dominance frame. I know, I've tested both. Girls take advantage.) Good game tactic #4.

Your dominant but she doesn't know if your joking or not. This keeps her on her toes, and maintains some mystery. Also, it allows you to get away with some very dominant statements, without challenge, becasue she doesnt know if your serious. The effect is the same. Good game tactic #5.

Thats my breakdown of this response. Maybe I got too deep, but I do think that a lot is communicated in that short response to that particular shit test. Thats why I LOVE shit tests, it allows a guy to make very fast progress with a woman if he handles them right.

And if a girl is really that insecure, and its not a shit test, then it doesn't fucking matter anyway. You still handled it right.

hydrogonian, you're always coming through with solid responses man. Much respect.

The answer was Roosh's. I was just giving the reasons as to why I liked it. But thanks Willy, I appreciate it.

With the girls I take home I'd think off it more as a legitimate question than a shit test. In any case "I want cooked meals too" is a good answer but if she is genuinely curious about what you want some other typical shit test responses could be really bad. (I had this vision of some dorky puahh with his peacocking bracelet still on, getting the questiion, thinking for a second, remembering something from that blueprint decoded video and going "Ha! Look who's standing up for herself!")

Quote: (06-09-2010 11:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't think you need to come up with some witty/cocky response to this. Just say, "of course not" and continue on.

I was so sure you were gonna say "of course yes" ahaha. The thing that always work to pass ALL the inimaginable shit-test, is just to never take her seriously.
"Why should I come home with you?" -I will show you my stamp collection.
"How many girls do you bring home like me?" -Usually 2 or 3, per day.

Yes! and a big ironic smil. Obviously its like fishing for a value to her standing... if you succumb to speding your breath in providing security to this, you are needy, wussy and beta... matter of the fact is you got her if she start asking shit like that..dont loose your nerve..keep doing what you did to get to there in the first place.. dont start being nice.

After those responses you still ask yourselves what h* happened to your women. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Actually more like the opposite.

Quote: (06-13-2010 09:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

yeah, american girls eat this up, for sure... if she doesn't give you a punch in the arm when you say it, your probably doing it wrong... it should get a smile from her, and a "your bad" type of response...

Quote: (06-13-2010 10:01 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2010 09:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

yeah, american girls eat this up, for sure... if she doesn't give you a punch in the arm when you say it, your probably doing it wrong... it should get a smile from her, and a "your bad" type of response...

When I read the headline and before I saw Roosh's comment, I was gonna say, No you can make me a sandwich too...but he set you on the right path.

You got to be the Prize dude. That question is a power play. Got to flip the script.

If she asks this implies you've already banged or are about to...don't make her regret it or second guess it by being a spineless sap...

Depends on what you really want from her.

If you really want just sex and you don't care much about her, just say "of course yes" - next one is around the corner, anyway.
I used to be like that before I got married - I'd fuck a girl 1-2 times then move on. I never bothered to think hard what to answer on questions like that.
With my old lady, things were different - I don't think she ever asked me that, but if she had, I'd have said "I want you to have my children" which was true.

Some kind of cocky-funny answer may be the best only if sex is all you want, but you are afraid this will scare her away and stop the sex.

I don't know but to my mind: " as long as you think that sex is the only thing that you can provide, then it WILL be the only thing."