rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jael Strauss - Great Wall of China Victim

This is Jael Strauss at 22 when she was on that stupid Tyra Banks show, America's Next Top Model.
[Image: article-2201818-14F77D3B000005DC-910_634x923.jpg]
[Image: 600full-jael-strauss.jpg]
[Image: jael-strauss--large-msg-13479056864.jpg]
[Image: 68245c3f460141d6td5.jpg]

This is her at 28.
[Image: jael-strauss-before-after-meth-americas-...-model.jpg]
That bitch got hooked hard on meth. Fuck, I wonder if she was (or is) slamming that shit in her veins.

[Image: 363_original.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I just threw up a little.

Holy shit.

I've read about her. She misses some of her teeth now and is fucking drug dealers for a fix.

i'd hit it... jk

Holy fuck, that's cruel. Of course, a normal woman never needs to worry about it as this is more about meth than aging.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

fucking hell, model to meth, what the fuck happened to her

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (03-21-2013 05:14 AM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: jael-strauss-before-after-meth-americas-...-model.jpg]

[Image: JaQug.gif]

Drugs are bad, kids.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I dont think there is any drug out there that ages a person like Meth

[Image: ESwXO.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

No joke...meth breaks you down hard, and it doesn't take very long. I wonder what her teeth look like. It erodes the enamel in no time, and your teeth rot out.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

She had a cheap-skank look, like a healthy hooker just getting started, from the outset.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Meth pics always look like someone in the process of losing their soul.

Sad, harsh shit.

Mein Gott!!!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

I honestly don't think she looked that great to start with and that's in photographs took by professionals, of course she was going to look horrid in reality.

Quote: (03-21-2013 06:39 PM)Idlenations Wrote:  

I honestly don't think she looked that great to start with and that's in photographs took by professionals, of course she was going to look horrid in reality.
I feel you. 2/10 would not bang at age 22.

...And I thought Skinny Pete from Breaking Bad looked, bad.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Fucking hell it's like the zombie apocalypse in here.