rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Little Havana, Miami

Little Havana, Miami

Any idea where to find cute Cubanas in Miami (and I dont mean the cigars)?

I know there is a little havana district but I am guessing the latina community if far more widespread than that.

Any bar recommnedations?

Little Havana, Miami

Go out in Brickell.

Mostly Colombianas, Venezolanas and Cubanas.

With Argentinian, Peruana etc mixed in.

Little Havana, Miami

If you are looking for Cubans in Miami, it's something like 35% Cuban, you shouldn't have a hard time finding them. G is right though, that's where you are going to find the top tier Cubans. The ones you are going to find in Little Havana are probably gonna be pretty hood. But really, anywhere you go in Miami you are going to find a lot of Cubans, even on the beach (Though will be more 2nd and 3rd generation).

Little Havana, Miami

Where do I find Cubans in Miami is like asking where do I find Jews in Israel.

Seriously though, second what those guys said. No need to go to Little Havana. Maybe for a cafe colada but you won't really find any girl there that you can't find much better on Brickell or the beach.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:03 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Where do I find Cubans in Miami is like asking where do I find Jews in Israel.

lol

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:03 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Maybe for a cafe colada.

My favorite colada has to be Davids, though I never hit up Versailles, which I hear is the best Cuban spot in town.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 05:55 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

The ones you are going to find in Little Havana are probably gonna be pretty hood.

Yeah, if you're looking for quality go out in the more gentrified neighborhoods. The Cuban girls you find out in places like Brickell or Coral Gables will generally be higher quality than Little Havana or Hialeah.

Little Havana, Miami

This is what you'll find in Hialeah...

Big hoop earings... check
Too much Makeup... Check
Lip Liner... Check

Only thing she's missing is her tattooed on eyebrows.

Haha that's stereo-typical Hialeah girls, but to be honest, there are some good looking ones that come out of that area.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:23 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

This is what you'll find in Hialeah...

Big hoop earings... check
Too much Makeup... Check
Lip Liner... Check

Only thing she's missing is her tattooed on eyebrows.

Haha that's stereo-typical Hialeah girls, but to be honest, there are some good looking ones that come out of that area.

I'd still hit it...

[Image: power_glove.jpg]

...with the power glove.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 06:13 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2013 05:55 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

The ones you are going to find in Little Havana are probably gonna be pretty hood.

Yeah, if you're looking for quality go out in the more gentrified neighborhoods. The Cuban girls you find out in places like Brickell or Coral Gables will generally be higher quality than Little Havana or Hialeah.

Yeah, Coral Gables for sure.

And of course the beach.

Finding Cubanas in Miami Beach is like finding Irish people in South Boston.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 05:45 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

I know there is a little havana district but I am guessing the latina community if far more widespread than that.

Any bar recommnedations?

Yeah the "latina community" is basically the entire city of Miami. The good Cuban hunting areas have been mentioned.

I would also add Kendall to the mix, there are tons of cubanitas if you're down to drive further. South Miami has some Cuban nani also. Pembroke Pines, Miami Gardens, Weston, North Miami Beach, Hollywood, and Aventura are good for finding latina's too, although they are more geared towards day game.

Little Havana, Miami

Miami's demographics...

Non-Hispanic White 11.9%
Black 19.2%
Asian 1.0%
Other 4.2%
Hispanic 70.0%!

"In terms of national origin and/or ethnic origin, 34.1% of the populace was Cuban."

You shouldn't have trouble finding Cubans...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics

Little Havana, Miami

34.1% jesus I wasn't aware it was that populated by Cubans. Maybe its time that rather than go directly to the source I visit basically a 100x more upscale Havana.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 08:35 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

34.1% jesus I wasn't aware it was that populated by Cubans. Maybe its time that rather than go directly to the source I visit basically a 100x more upscale Havana.

Well yeah.

I am sure plenty would argue that Miami is "the source".

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 08:29 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Miami's demographics...

Non-Hispanic White 11.9%
Black 19.2%
Asian 1.0%
Other 4.2%
Hispanic 70.0%!

"In terms of national origin and/or ethnic origin, 34.1% of the populace was Cuban."

What percent Non-Hispanic Black ??

70 % Hispanic ?? racial breakdown ???

Little Havana, Miami

delete

Little Havana, Miami

Miami's demographics...

Non-Hispanic White 11.9%
Black 19.2%
Asian 1.0%
Other 4.2%
Hispanic 70.0%!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 08:59 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Miami's demographics...

Non-Hispanic White 11.9%
Black 19.2%
Asian 1.0%
Other 4.2%
Hispanic 70.0%!

What percent Non-Hispanic Black ??

70 % Hispanic ?? racial breakdown ???

Click the link, that's why I posted it. It says it right there, a large breakdown of the Hispanic population.

Little Havana, Miami

Little Havana, Miami

That's cool I had never even heard of Brickell before.

Bar recommnedations?

Day game spots?

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-22-2013 01:30 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Bar recommnedations?

Day game spots?

rationalize_this, who has since been banned from the forum, posted an excellent Brickell Data Sheet a while back. He lives in that area and knows Brickell better than almost anyone. The best source for Cubans I have found is a one time a year party at the Hyatt in Coral Gables the night before Thanksgiving. Volume is great and bitch shields are lower than in other Miami venues I have been to.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-22-2013 02:05 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2013 01:30 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Bar recommnedations?

Day game spots?

rationalize_this, who has since been banned from the forum, posted an excellent Brickell Data Sheet a while back. He lives in that area and knows Brickell better than almost anyone. The best source for Cubans I have found is a one time a year party at the Hyatt in Coral Gables the night before Thanksgiving. Volume is great and bitch shields are lower than in other Miami venues I have been to.

Yeah, rationalize_this killed it on that Data Sheet.

Merenguero, myself and others added information as well.

Merenguero also did one on "types of girls in Miami" that is very accurate too.

Together that is more information than one will ever need.

Little Havana, Miami

What I love about Miami is taking a nice one or two week victory cigar getaway in the middle of winter and to enjoy the great Cuban seed Cuban Roller hand made premium cigars. Cigars which like all things agricultural just seem to be a better flavor in Miami especially a fresh hand rolled that has not dried out in UPS shipping and warehousing - nothing beats a great cigar on a 78F balmy February evening taking a stroll after dinner with some great arm candy or just relaxing alfresco with a great striaght up scotch, porto or cognac chaser.

http://miami-cigars.com/cigar-factories-in-miami/

El Credito - La Gloria Cubana used to be my favorite until they went all Cigar Aficionado and turned their Calle Ocho factoria into a pretentious lounge showcase ... best was to pick up a fresh rolled 5 pack of LGC Torpedoe #1s Maduro or CT shade wrappers and then go get a cafecito at one of the local Calle Ocho cafes enjoy one there in the afternoon while enjoying the little havana vibe and save the rest for after dinner. Why the factories? Much more real regular clientele than the pretentious cigar lounges packed with fake $40 habanos where the touristics buy the label rather than the flavor.

Most importantly the factories attract a lot of real power guy regulars. Guys in real action that do not talk or brag about it guys that live the life and who are the local whos who you want to be networking with. The best mortgage guys, the best real estate guys with the best local knowledge, the best lawyers, the best developers and producers the best restaurateurs the best agents all enjoy a great victory cigar now and then and the best Power Cigar locations are where you find them.

The truly smart women brilliant and polished - raised by power guys and their select wives who inculcated these ladies to be the the rock solid foundation on which to build your empire and legacy as the builder and architect will be the hidden gems in these networks as well. When a woman tells me how safe she feels with the aroma of a great cigar because it reminds her of the ones her father and grand father would smoke on a balmy evening - you know you are talking to a real legacy candidate and foundation which to build The House of YOU upon. Should such a thing matter to you.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (03-20-2013 05:45 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Any bar recommnedations?

How did this go?

Little Havana, Miami

In Little Havana, there's a spot on 17th and 7th called Batting Cage, right across the street from Marlins Park.

It goes down on Fridays and Saturdays.

I was there last Friday and it was packed.

Free for chicks, but $10 for dudes after midnight.

There's a nice mix of Cuban, Dominican, and Central American girls to be had.

Table service starts at $50. Some girls I know went over there because some guys invited them there, and they had bought 2-3 bottles. I got the chance to drink their liquor and dance with the girls before bouncing with them to New Cafe, a place a few mins away in the Dominican hood.

A dude of mine told me there's a spot called Tequila Rock on the Flagler and 22nd that pops off as well, I'll let you know if I ever check it out.

Little Havana, Miami

Quote: (04-22-2013 12:47 AM)jariel Wrote:  

In Little Havana, there's a spot on 17th and 7th called Batting Cage, right across the street from Marlins Park.

It goes down on Fridays and Saturdays.

I was there last Friday and it was packed.

Free for chicks, but $10 for dudes after midnight.

There's a nice mix of Cuban, Dominican, and Central American girls to be had.

Table service starts at $50. Some girls I know went over there because some guys invited them there, and they had bought 2-3 bottles. I got the chance to drink their liquor and dance with the girls before bouncing with them to New Cafe, a place a few mins away in the Dominican hood.

A dude of mine told me there's a spot called Tequila Rock on the Flagler and 22nd that pops off as well, I'll let you know if I ever check it out.

I loved the music in New Cafe although I tanked like a mofo, I could definitely hit that joint up again.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards